A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: jmorrrris New Member with "cabin fever" - February 6th, 2007 at 07:18 PM
Will this bad weather never end??? I am stuck inside trying to stay warm by the wood burning stove counting the days to spring. Looking at flowers on the internet is about the best I can do for now. Is anyone else out there in cyberland going stir crazy like me?
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: New Member with "cabin fever" - February 6th, 2007 at 07:19 PM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum.

Its nice to meet you!!!!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: New Member with "cabin fever" - February 6th, 2007 at 07:46 PM
That is perpetual here....
Love looking at flowers...

Go take a peak at a thread called "Blooming Fine 23 in Gardener's Chat
"
*sometimes you never know what # it's on, cause we have them go thru like 60, but there's some gorgeous homegrown flowers from our members here that can grow flowers in the winter time...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New Member with "cabin fever" - February 6th, 2007 at 07:56 PM
wavey Me, me! I have cabin fever! I hate being cooped up inside all day like this!

I can't WAIT for spring!

Welcome to the forum, glad to meet you!

Laura wavey
Posted By: princessazlea Re: New Member with "cabin fever" - February 7th, 2007 at 10:24 AM
Hello wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
flw flw flw
Posted By: MLN Re: New Member with "cabin fever" - February 7th, 2007 at 01:31 PM
Well, guess y'all will hate me--my cabin fever is over. Planted my cabbage on the 4th and plan to put in lettuce and carrots today. Guess this is my small reward for putting up with all that blasted heat during our loooong hot summers down here laugh Anyway, welcome to the forum--hope you enjoy it wavey
Posted By: sibyl Re: New Member with "cabin fever" - February 7th, 2007 at 04:27 PM
wavey hello
welcome to tha fourm.
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: New Member with "cabin fever" - February 7th, 2007 at 05:09 PM
wavey Hi, and welcome

Cabin Fever goin' on here too!!!!!
Posted By: comfrey Re: New Member with "cabin fever" - February 7th, 2007 at 05:15 PM
Originally posted by jmorrrris:
Will this bad weather never end??? I am stuck inside trying to stay warm by the wood burning stove counting the days to spring. Looking at flowers on the internet is about the best I can do for now. Is anyone else out there in cyberland going stir crazy like me?
wavey Welcome to the forum!!! I hear what you are saying...I also have a wood burning stove and stuck indoors..Just like you browsing the internet looking at flowers and catalogs...Hang in there it won't be long and we will be outdoors for months. In the mean time enjoy chatting and posting here.
Posted By: netty Re: New Member with "cabin fever" - February 7th, 2007 at 08:29 PM
Hello and Welcome!
Yup, I'm ready for spring too!
Posted By: dirt in my diamonds Re: New Member with "cabin fever" - February 11th, 2007 at 11:43 PM
Me too!! I've been baking a lot, looking for deals on new houseplants and re-arranging knick-knacks in the house to try and keep myself busy.
I even started a few herbs under the growlight in the basement to "get my hands in some dirt!"

Can't wait until it's nice enough to spend some time outdoors!! It's been below 0* every day here with the windchill for the past few weeks and we're getting snow for the next 3 days. UGH!!!

'Manda
Posted By: angelblossom Re: New Member with "cabin fever" - February 12th, 2007 at 03:14 AM
Originally posted by jmorrrris:
Oh mannnn This would be me!! This Tx weather is drving me nuts thumbup flw flw
Posted By: Thornius Re: New Member with "cabin fever" - February 12th, 2007 at 03:34 AM
Hi! I'm Thornius , The Bird Man here, and I'm in Nashville, TN. No cabin fever here. I'm out every day taking pictures of the birdies.
Posted By: patches1414 Re: New Member with "cabin fever" - February 13th, 2007 at 07:13 AM
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum! smile I think there's a lot of us who are going stir crazy! thumbup THINK SPRING!!! flw
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]