A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Murray Hi, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand - February 17th, 2007 at 08:54 PM
Hello All,

My name is Murray and I'm from Auckland, New Zealand. While I'm not an expert gardener I do enjoy investigating plants and looking after my 30 odd Indoor Plant Collection. I look forward to The Gardener's Forum.
Posted By: Linny Re: Hi, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand - February 17th, 2007 at 10:07 PM
Welcome Murray. Auckland is such a beautiful place. Really beautiful. You will find a whole lot of great advice and tips here. These people know everything! I'm new myself and have already gotten so many answers and good advice.
Posted By: chenno Re: Hi, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand - February 17th, 2007 at 10:55 PM
Welcome to you...What type of plants you have?
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Hi, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand - February 17th, 2007 at 11:49 PM
Welcome to this Forum, Murray from New Zealand!! I hope you will be on here often, and will come and talk to us in the Coffehouse which is in Banter Hall. You have a lot of plants indoors; I have about 15 and inside my living room and that's is too many laugh
You will get lots of help from people on here. (Not me...I just like to talk!! laugh )
Hope to see you around in here wavey
Posted By: badplanter Re: Hi, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand - February 18th, 2007 at 01:52 AM
Hi there, and welcome to the Forum! wavey
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Hi, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand - February 18th, 2007 at 01:58 AM
Hi Murray. I love NZ. I have lots of friends there. Welcome to the forum.
Posted By: glenda Re: Hi, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand - February 18th, 2007 at 09:25 PM
Hello, good to meet you. wavey
Posted By: MLN Re: Hi, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand - February 18th, 2007 at 10:30 PM
Hi Murray and welcome to the forum wavey Glad to have you. I love house plants too and always manage to end up with too many for my house so my friends benefit from my overflow laugh

Marleine
Posted By: Thornius Re: Hi, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand - February 19th, 2007 at 04:07 AM
Hi, Murray! I'm Thornius, The Bird Man here. I am in Nashville, TN, U.S., and have several friends in New Zealand and Australia.
Posted By: sibyl Re: Hi, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand - February 19th, 2007 at 05:21 AM
hello
welcome to the fourm!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Hi, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand - February 19th, 2007 at 12:01 PM
Hello Murray wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Hi, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand - February 19th, 2007 at 01:43 PM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum
Posted By: netty Re: Hi, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand - February 19th, 2007 at 03:48 PM
wavey
Hello Murray and Welcome!
Posted By: patches1414 Re: Hi, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand - February 23rd, 2007 at 11:16 PM
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the Forum! wink We're so glad to have you aboard and you're going to love it here. thumbup
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]