A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: diagones Happy Return - March 23rd, 2007 at 04:22 PM
Hi Everybody !

I've finally found time and my way back to this wonderful place and am so excited ! It's been a couple of years now and many many things have changed, especially my location. I live in the foothills of the cascade mountains now, 800 ft up and the climate is very different than at the beach but I love it. I live right between two reservoirs ( Yale and Beaver Bay) and spring time is putting on a magnificent display. Hulda Klager's lilac gardens will be open soon and hopefully I can get some pictures this year, since the gardens are 20 minutes from where I live and worth seeing. Hooray for Spring and hooray for being able to get out and get my hands dirty. It's good to be back
Posted By: MLN Re: Happy Return - March 23rd, 2007 at 08:37 PM
Welcome back. Sounds like you live in a beautiful place.
Posted By: webwise Re: Happy Return - March 23rd, 2007 at 08:49 PM
Hi Diagones. Is that supposed to be Diogenes the Greek cynic philosopher who lived on a diet of onions? wavey grinnnn
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Happy Return - March 24th, 2007 at 01:28 AM
Heyyyyyyyyyy, How the heck have you been???
I have tried to catch up with you along the path..Several times...

I am soooooo glad to see you back on..

We've upgraded the forum, it's here...
Click Here to go to the new forum...

There's lot's to, and lot's to learn and go over new way of posting..
but if you need any help, HOLLER!!!

So, what have you been up to???

And you're close to Bill then sorta right????
PattyS and Triss are close to Bill too..
Maybe you all can have a meeting..
*we've had several of our members meet now..*
Posted By: diagones Re: Happy Return - March 24th, 2007 at 03:02 AM
LOL webwise, I'll reply to the name thing in the banter hall and explain it a lil....HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Weezie!!!! I missed ya and I'm so glad you're still around to jibber jabber with !!!!!I've been "up to" soooooooo much since I was last here...long story, we can cover it in another spot wink anyhoo.....it's late now and when I first logged on I thought I was going to have the day off to plant all my new stuff from michigan bulb ( sorry alankhart I've never been disappointed with them yet, but mebbe I'm just lucky)....however..I got called in to work right after I got in here....anyhow...I'll be in early tomorrow/today to visit for a while before I go check out the log home expo in Portland, OR. I'll tell ya'll about it in the banter hall.....see ya there xoxoxo D.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]