A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: teacher37 My Pictures from last Summer - March 2nd, 2007 at 03:06 AM
I have my pictures from last summer on this site:

www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2104089165

Sorry, I don't know how to make it a link. I put all of these beds in last summer. Part of the big corner bed was in, but I expanded it too last year, and plan on doing the same this year with all of my beds. The big wire planter up against the house is going to finally get used this year, but I haven't decided what to put in it yet? Any suggestions? idea
Posted By: teacher37 Re: My Pictures from last Summer - March 2nd, 2007 at 03:07 AM
Wow, I guess I didn't have to make it one, it just automatically did it. A separate window came up when you clicked on it. COOOL! cool
Posted By: Carly Re: My Pictures from last Summer - March 2nd, 2007 at 03:58 AM
Nice . . . I like that hibiscus. I doubt if hibiscus would overwinter outside here in Toronto.
Posted By: ND farm girl Re: My Pictures from last Summer - March 2nd, 2007 at 06:04 PM
Loves the pictures! Had to copy the picture of the birdhouse to my garden picture file if that's okay with you?
Posted By: sibyl Re: My Pictures from last Summer - March 2nd, 2007 at 06:14 PM
great pics! i have the pink cleomes too! i so love them!
Posted By: sibyl Re: My Pictures from last Summer - March 2nd, 2007 at 06:16 PM
your big wire planter is cool! i never seen one like it! have you thought about petuinas in it?
Posted By: teacher37 Re: My Pictures from last Summer - March 2nd, 2007 at 07:35 PM
I've thought about petunias. I've also thought about hens and chicks, but that might get kind of expensive. I'd like something a little differet and really eye-catching. The planter is actually an old seed packet holder from a farm store. Maybe a bunch of different creeping sedums or maybe alyssum....I don't know!! Duh eek
That's the problem, I like everything!! nutz
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: My Pictures from last Summer - March 2nd, 2007 at 11:16 PM
Wow....is that ever pretty...good job!!!
Posted By: sibyl Re: My Pictures from last Summer - March 3rd, 2007 at 03:01 AM
looks like it got more than one holder, maybe you could put a little bit of every thing in it :}
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]