A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: TheGardenerGuy Cabin fever here! - December 13th, 2005 at 11:38 AM
Winter hasn't even officially started yet but i am wanting to get out soooo bad! shocked
6 inches of snow and cold keeps me in tho. eek
My tree and seed catalogs and thoughts of spring keep me going tho...and Christmas! wavey
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Cabin fever here! - December 13th, 2005 at 12:37 PM
Good to see you Greg! wavey

And don't worry I'm right there with you...I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for spring! thumbup

laura smile
Posted By: JV Re: Cabin fever here! - December 17th, 2005 at 12:38 AM
I too am ready for spring but not the intense heat that follows. No snow here but still cold out in the 40'3 today snow and ice in the forecast. On the snow part I'll beleive it when I see it on the ice part what's new we always get just enough ice to coat the roads so police and ambulance wil have something to do.
Jimmy
Posted By: Triss Re: Cabin fever here! - December 17th, 2005 at 03:20 AM
While I am enjoying winter, looking forward to planting the blank canvas we moved into! The seed starting will begin after the holidays though so I will be able to get my hands in dirt soon!
Posted By: tamara Re: Cabin fever here! - December 21st, 2005 at 08:26 PM
I can't even think about spring at the moment. It's -13*F outside. I wish my seed catalogues would arrive, they only get here in february.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Cabin fever here! - December 22nd, 2005 at 10:02 AM
wavey hi greg... i'll start my seeds next month and think of you snow birds... i just couldn't live with that much cold... i'd be a popcicle!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Cabin fever here! - January 1st, 2006 at 03:01 AM
Hey Greg, how's the cabin fever going?
I was sick when you peaked in here!!!!
Did you get some catalogs in yet?
I've gotten a few, but look for more come the middle of Jan and Feb..

What do you have for plans for gardening this year?
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]