A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Johnna HI, MY NAME IS JOHNNA & I'M NEW HERE - January 31st, 2007 at 04:34 PM
Just saying hello. I like to garden but I am very inexperienced. I planted my first flower garden last summer and now I know which ones not to plant again. If it lives through my torture, it's my kind of plant!!! LOL. But this year I plan to be more careing and I am willing to try veggies! I want cherry tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers, strawberies and maybe potatoes if I can understand how a mound works. Sounds like a lot of work and I also work 30 hours a week and have a 3 year old. My husband is very helpful. He does the tilling and digging. Lucky me! So tips are always welcome. I'm thinking about Brighton strawberries so they can be in a planter or basket. Well, pm me if you have ideas. Thanks. angell
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: HI, MY NAME IS JOHNNA & I'M NEW HERE - January 31st, 2007 at 04:41 PM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum.

Its nice to meet you!!
Posted By: sibyl Re: HI, MY NAME IS JOHNNA & I'M NEW HERE - January 31st, 2007 at 05:41 PM
wavey hello
welcome to the fourm!
Posted By: badplanter Re: HI, MY NAME IS JOHNNA & I'M NEW HERE - January 31st, 2007 at 05:47 PM
Hi there, and welcome to the Forum! wavey

If you have any veggie growing questions, post 'em in the veggie garden section.. we love to answer questions! laugh laugh

--Mark--
Posted By: princessazlea Re: HI, MY NAME IS JOHNNA & I'M NEW HERE - February 1st, 2007 at 10:42 AM
Hello Johnna wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
flw flw flw
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: HI, MY NAME IS JOHNNA & I'M NEW HERE - February 1st, 2007 at 11:14 AM
Good morning Johnna,

Welcome to the forum....
jump on in and have a blast......

[Linked Image]
Posted By: chenno Re: HI, MY NAME IS JOHNNA & I'M NEW HERE - February 1st, 2007 at 02:48 PM
Hi There
Posted By: MLN Re: HI, MY NAME IS JOHNNA & I'M NEW HERE - February 1st, 2007 at 03:03 PM
Welcome to the forum. You got questions, somebody here will answer them--just fire away.
Posted By: kizer_4 Re: HI, MY NAME IS JOHNNA & I'M NEW HERE - February 1st, 2007 at 08:57 PM
Hey there! I'm new too. Nice to meet ya!! wavey
Posted By: netty Re: HI, MY NAME IS JOHNNA & I'M NEW HERE - February 2nd, 2007 at 07:54 PM
Welcome to the forum Johnna flw
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]