A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: radd-dad Hello everyone , from Chicago-land !!!! - July 5th, 2006 at 03:58 PM
Hi all .
I am new to the forum , and am looking forward to posting and sharing about gardening . I love to photograph beautiful flowers , and hope I can share my findings . wink clp
Posted By: JV Re: Hello everyone , from Chicago-land !!!! - July 5th, 2006 at 06:32 PM
Welcome to the forum radd-dad we all post photo's of our flowers and veg gardens, Pets two legged as well as the four legged kind. Just find the forum ie house plants, veg garden or critter cornor etc and post away. You will need to size you photo's to fit here the size is in the forum rules if I'm not mistaken.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Hello everyone , from Chicago-land !!!! - July 6th, 2006 at 12:01 AM
hi there..

Welcome to the Forum/...

Nice to meet you!
Posted By: Zenith Re: Hello everyone , from Chicago-land !!!! - July 6th, 2006 at 12:04 AM
Welcome wavey
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Hello everyone , from Chicago-land !!!! - July 6th, 2006 at 12:51 AM
Hello, radd-dad..... wavey
Welcome to the forum!

I love to photograph beautiful flowers , and hope I can share my findings .
We love pictures! thumbup
Can't wait to see them!

Originally posted by JV:
You will need to size you photo's to fit here the size is in the forum rules if I'm not mistaken.
The picture size limit here is 640x480, and best to keep the resolution at 100 or less so that those with dial-up don't have to wait forever for the picture to load.

Nice to meet you, and look forward to seeing your pictures!

Cindy
Posted By: chenno Re: Hello everyone , from Chicago-land !!!! - July 6th, 2006 at 11:52 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: badplanter Re: Hello everyone , from Chicago-land !!!! - July 6th, 2006 at 12:32 PM
hello, and welcome to the forum! it's alot of fun, and i'll be looking foward to seeing some of those pics! see you around !
Posted By: radd-dad Re: Hello everyone , from Chicago-land !!!! - July 6th, 2006 at 03:27 PM
Thank you all for the welcome ...
I really enjoy beautiful flowers/plants , and also wild-life . My latest hobby get's me closer to it all too ...
I hope to learn from here , and also share my little knowledge LOL idea laugh
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Hello everyone , from Chicago-land !!!! - July 7th, 2006 at 05:16 AM
Hi radd-dad wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Squirrel Re: Hello everyone , from Chicago-land !!!! - July 7th, 2006 at 06:00 AM
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the Forum, radd-dad. wavey Come often and enjoy. Looking forward to your pix. thumbup clp smile Sue
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]