Feelings imprinted on the wall

I"m

Liquid mornings, silently waking loud

Still Invisible, hidden in the blind spot

Can"t you see me losing my voice?

Screaming through the blue

Along the way, I"m

Trying to find the sun

AJB © The3rdEffect ™ all rights reserved 2003(graphic image(r)
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Along the way. - January 30th, 2007 at 01:39 AM
I like it; sounds very unhappy; I hope that wasn't how you were feeling when you wrote it. ters To me it sounds like a person groping and blundering their way through life, with all the stress and mishaps along the way, hoping for a brighter day to come. Am I close?
Posted By: chenno Re: Along the way. - January 30th, 2007 at 01:45 AM
Thanks shirl;-)Once you write it, it becomes what it is to another...I never explain,art or words;-)
We think too much in life as it is,It becomes what it is to the reader or viewer;-)
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Along the way. - January 30th, 2007 at 01:52 AM
Well that's true. Everyone interprets art and writing differently. So, that is how it effected me. Your work is always good.
Posted By: chenno Re: Along the way. - January 30th, 2007 at 01:55 AM
shocked
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Along the way. - January 30th, 2007 at 12:39 PM
Ang,
Art is done on purpose. The artist has an intention. He has need to express. His intentions are specific. He may be a she wink

To that end, I am with Shirley - she just wants to understand what the poet is expressing. What experience is he pulling her into - what does he mean her to feel? These are fair questions. A poem can only be mine - if I understand how it was the writer's first.

I read "liquid mornings" and I like it. It suggests a steady flow. I'm older now - and I like steady, fluid things. They are even sexy to me. I know that's not your intention, Ang.

I am always, always interested in the artist's intention. It is his intentions purposely laid out before me that makes it art.
- not my interpretations.

Here I am rambling again.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Along the way. - January 30th, 2007 at 07:20 PM
Well done Angie thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Along the way. - January 30th, 2007 at 08:30 PM
Thanks Penny;-)

Jane, Expression is art and poetry..But I personally will not explain what I am feeling for many reasons in words or painting. Example, If someone is asking you why you dress or act the way you do, does your explanation define you?

or just give the person another view point? I could tell you that this is this or that, and your minds image is still what it is..

And then it becomes a topic of conversation, I never dissect what i read or see as art..as I know it changes nothing about it. Also I am never a critic to artist or writers as it is merely expression...

My little old opinion...hoping you understand what I am saying and do not take the wrong way;-)
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Along the way. - January 30th, 2007 at 08:37 PM
I think it is great to have your own ideas or thoughts about what you see in Art or poetry!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Along the way. - January 30th, 2007 at 08:51 PM
kissies Rita..You and I could look at the same thing and see differnt things..like we did on the art on my walls..;-)
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Along the way. - February 3rd, 2007 at 12:43 AM
Must say the art in your house is amazing! Loved all of it! But the one by Nicks Room must say one of my favorite ones.. could be read a million different ways depending on your mood! thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Along the way. - February 3rd, 2007 at 01:00 AM
kissies
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]