A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: azureskies4 Hello from a new member and brown thumb! - March 24th, 2007 at 01:37 AM
Hello all! My husband and I bought a new house with a totally landscaped yard and stocked koi pond. clp The only thing is, we are clueless as to what we should be doing. We had the pond serviced when we bought the house in September (it was still hot here in NC) and just did some touching up in the yard. Now the pond is green and mucky and we have no idea what any of the plants are out in the yard. The homeowner left a book with names of plants, but we have no idea what we are doing. ters I am sure I will be posting lots of *interesting* questions now that Spring is offcially here. sca -Azureskies4
Posted By: MLN Re: Hello from a new member and brown thumb! - March 24th, 2007 at 12:41 PM
wavey Hi azureskies and welcome to the forum. There are lots of knowledgable folks here who will be glad to help you ID your plants (post us some pics). Could the green mucky stuff on your pond just be annual pollen? That will make it look pretty nasty for a while. A nice rain usually clears it up for a while.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]