A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: dilauro New Member from New Milford, CT - August 22nd, 2006 at 07:19 AM
Greetings!
Glad I found this web site. I've been looking over some of the forums and it has answers to many of the questions I've had regarding general gardening.
I love to garden, spending most of the time with our foundation shrubs, planting/dividing different perinnals , maintaining a healthy lawn and growing herb gardens.
I've been doing this for about 30+ years, by no means a skilled professional, but someone who loves to read about various types of gardening and applying it to my house where and when appropriate.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: New Member from New Milford, CT - August 22nd, 2006 at 07:24 AM
Hi there.

Welcome to the Forum.

Its nice to meet you!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: New Member from New Milford, CT - August 22nd, 2006 at 08:53 AM
Hello Ron wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
flw flw flw
Posted By: digital flower Re: New Member from New Milford, CT - August 22nd, 2006 at 12:27 PM
Hi Ron,

I am new here too but had to say hi, as I live in Danbury.
Posted By: patches1414 Re: New Member from New Milford, CT - August 22nd, 2006 at 10:17 PM
Hi Ron! wavey

Welcome to the forum! smile It's so nice to meet you and I'm looking forward to seeing you around on some of the forums! wink

Have a beautiful day! flw flw flw
Posted By: G~mom Re: New Member from New Milford, CT - August 22nd, 2006 at 11:20 PM
[Linked Image]

It's a pleasure to meet you!

G~Mom grinnnn
Posted By: Tomacco Re: New Member from New Milford, CT - August 23rd, 2006 at 08:11 AM
Hey there, welcome smile

Tomacco
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: New Member from New Milford, CT - August 23rd, 2006 at 09:33 AM
Hi Ron,

Welcome to the forum, it's nice to meet you....
check things out it's a great place to be.... wavey

[Linked Image]
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]