A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: GraphicBobbi I am a Newbie and glad to be here - March 21st, 2007 at 05:21 PM
Hi fellow gardeners!

I am new to gardening and wanting to learn all I can.

I am from Ohio, but can't really figure out the zone map to tell anyone what zone I am in. I live in a small community called Jackson Township, which is between Canton and Massillon.

I know I will be asking a lot of questions so I can learn all I can.

I recently took an online course called Growing Plants for Fun and Profit. I have learned alot but I can tell there is so much more to learn.

Thanks for letting me be here.

Bobbi
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: I am a Newbie and glad to be here - March 21st, 2007 at 05:22 PM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum.

Its nice to meet you!!!
Posted By: netty Re: I am a Newbie and glad to be here - March 21st, 2007 at 06:46 PM
Hi Bobbi wavey
Welcome to the forum flw
Posted By: badplanter Re: I am a Newbie and glad to be here - March 22nd, 2007 at 12:06 AM
welcome to the Forum! wavey
Posted By: webwise Re: I am a Newbie and glad to be here - March 22nd, 2007 at 07:08 AM
Hi Bobbi,

Welcome to the forum. Lots of nice, helpful people here. wavey
Posted By: princessazlea Re: I am a Newbie and glad to be here - March 22nd, 2007 at 10:11 AM
Hello Bobbi wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
flw flw flw
Posted By: MLN Re: I am a Newbie and glad to be here - March 22nd, 2007 at 03:03 PM
wavey Hi Bobbi and welcome to the forum. Think you'll learn what you need to know here wink
Posted By: sibyl Re: I am a Newbie and glad to be here - March 23rd, 2007 at 03:49 PM
hello
welcome to the fourm!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]