A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Dr. Aterius Blank Howdy - February 8th, 2007 at 04:06 AM
Hello All,

Dr. Blank is the name, and I'm about as novice as one can be in regards to all matters horticultural. A college instructor and pseudo-graduate student (for the time being), my main interests are dead languages and ancient literature. Yet after receiving a Venus fly trap as a gift this past Christmas, I've developed an interest in carnivorous plants as well. Hope that someone here can help me out with my questions, because I'm sorry to say that I have absolutely zero gardening knowledge or experience to share!

Best,
D.B.
Posted By: sibyl Re: Howdy - February 8th, 2007 at 04:26 AM
wavey hello
welcome to the fourm!
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Howdy - February 8th, 2007 at 04:53 AM
[Linked Image]

I'm sure that your questions will be answered here! Somebody will definitely come along that can you help you with pretty much any question you have! We are happy that you have joined us!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Howdy - February 8th, 2007 at 11:15 AM
Hello Dr. Aterius Blank wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Howdy - February 8th, 2007 at 01:44 PM
Hello there,

Welcome to the Forum!
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Howdy - February 8th, 2007 at 01:54 PM
Hope that someone here can help me out with my questions, because I'm sorry to say that I have absolutely zero gardening knowledge or experience to share!
I know that there is someone here that will be able to answer any questions you have. The Garden Helper folks love to share what they know...

Welcome to the board!

Dianna
Posted By: MLN Re: Howdy - February 8th, 2007 at 01:58 PM
wavey Welcome to the forum Dr. A. Glad to have you.
Posted By: netty Re: Howdy - February 9th, 2007 at 10:59 PM
Hello Dr Aterius Blank and Welcome to the forum!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Howdy - February 10th, 2007 at 12:45 AM
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum, I'm glad you joined us all! wavey
Posted By: patches1414 Re: Howdy - February 13th, 2007 at 06:58 AM
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum! smile We're so glad to have you join us, and I think you're going to like being here. wink You will learn a lot because there's a wealth of information and lots of help available. thumbup
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]