A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: ladystressout snow writer - January 30th, 2007 at 08:50 PM
Hello and my daughter got me a bottle of snow writer for scrap booking it says on the bottle create dimensional snow effects I have never use anything like this so how do I use it?Hope someone can help me out hered?
Posted By: Triss Re: snow writer - January 30th, 2007 at 09:55 PM
I have never heard of anything like that. Would love to see how it turns out once you figure it out!
Posted By: ladystressout Re: snow writer - January 31st, 2007 at 04:32 PM
I'll let you know Triss as soon as I found out how to use too!
Posted By: Triss Re: snow writer - January 31st, 2007 at 05:14 PM
And how is your scrapbooking coming along? I have not worked on mine at all in the last few months.
Posted By: ladystressout Re: snow writer - February 5th, 2007 at 05:08 PM
Hello Triss I finished my Christmas page two weeks ago and it came out pretty good?I have to wait now till I finish my other roll of film then I know I got a page of my grandson Brandon he got his temp's to drive and so he came over to the house and I took a few pictures of him in his pick up the pick up is yellow and black so I think I know how to do the page but have to wait and see?The snow writer I went into their web page and all it really is looks like white glue and as it dries it is just a raise area I had to cut the tip off cause it would not come out and of course now it comes out faster can't win at times?But I think I would use it make a snowflake then add some blue color sprarkles did I spell that right? anyway think it would look good with the blue color.But between me and you probably won't use it to much because the sparkles is a best to full with?
Posted By: Triss Re: snow writer - February 5th, 2007 at 05:13 PM
I know what you mean and avoid sparkles too. The do not ever seem to stay right where they get put. Way too messy for me.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]