A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Loveday I'm here and I'm confused.... - January 18th, 2007 at 10:38 AM
Have a question that I need to add pictures to? Can I do this here and if so how?
Posted By: badplanter Re: I'm here and I'm confused.... - January 18th, 2007 at 10:44 AM
Hi there, and welcome to the Forum! wavey

To insert a pic, you need to have them uploaded onto a online image hosting site[most of us use Photobucket] Once the image is on there, under the thumbnail image in your ablum there will be 3 links-- URL, TAG, and IMG. Just copy the IMG link and paste it right here into a post[ the image itself will show, not the link]. Just be sure to have the image[s] no larger than 640 X 480 in size.

Does that help?

I'll be glad to help with anything else, as well! kissies thumbup

--Mark--
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: I'm here and I'm confused.... - January 18th, 2007 at 10:55 AM
Hi, Loveday..... wavey

Welcome to the forum.

Very good short and sweet reply to the photo posting question, badplanter... thumbup
It usually takes me this much talking to say the same thing...

teech The picture needs to be uploaded to a server. Most everyone here uses Photobucket.
www.photobucket.com
It's very easy. It takes just a minute to join Photobucket, and it's super easy to use...and FREE!

You upload your photo there, then there is a thumbnail of the picture, with 3 lines under it..."Url", "Tag", and "Img".
You just highlight the bottom line (Img) then right-click and copy it, then paste it right into your reply post.

At the top of the thumbnail photos there is an "edit" button, where you can resize your picture. The pictures posted here can't be over 640x480.

If you need any help please let me know.
We are here to help!

Cindy
Posted By: sibyl Re: I'm here and I'm confused.... - January 18th, 2007 at 01:06 PM
wavey hello loveday! welcome to the fourm!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: I'm here and I'm confused.... - January 18th, 2007 at 06:19 PM
Hi Loveday wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
flw flw flw
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: I'm here and I'm confused.... - January 18th, 2007 at 09:35 PM
Hello there.

Welcome to the Forum~~!!!
Posted By: chenno Re: I'm here and I'm confused.... - January 18th, 2007 at 04:28 PM
Welcome wavey
Posted By: Loveday Re: I'm here and I'm confused.... - January 18th, 2007 at 04:54 PM
WOW!! Everyone here is so nice and helpful! Thanks, I'm going to try and figure out the picture thing and post my question a little later on...keep an eye out! grinnnn
Posted By: chenno Re: I'm here and I'm confused.... - January 18th, 2007 at 04:59 PM
Will be looking for it:-)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I'm here and I'm confused.... - January 18th, 2007 at 07:04 PM
Glad to have you onboard! Welcome! wavey
Posted By: Tonya Re: I'm here and I'm confused.... - January 18th, 2007 at 07:52 PM
wavey Welcome!! Nice to have you here!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]