A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Denille *taps lightly on the door* - July 31st, 2006 at 06:59 AM
..... *clears throat*
"`scuse me... is this the right place to speak to people who do gardening?" smile smile

Hi everyone, my name is Phil, I hail from Liverpool ENgland, and I found this place after doing a websearch on google for advice on my stubbornly green tomatoes smile

Er..well..thats it for now..I`ll go read some threads and talk again soon! smile

byeeeee! wavey
Posted By: angelblossom Re: *taps lightly on the door* - July 31st, 2006 at 07:08 AM
wavey HELLLLOOOO PHIL!! And Welcome!!!I came across this site while searching for help also, and there's no need to go anywhere else,, It's soo packed full of info, advice ?'s and answers, and family friendly It's the Best!!!

thumbup thumbup grinnnn

We really enjoy seeing pictures posted here so get that camera ready Phil and click away ! clp
Posted By: patches1414 Re: *taps lightly on the door* - July 31st, 2006 at 07:55 AM
Hi Phil! wavey

Welcome to the forum! Yes, this is the right place to be if you want to know anything about gardening. thumbup It's so nice to meet you and I'm looking forward to seeing you on some of the forums! muggs

Have a beautiful day! flw flw flw
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: *taps lightly on the door* - July 31st, 2006 at 07:56 AM
Hi, Phil..... wavey
Welcome to the forum!

Cindy
Posted By: princessazlea Re: *taps lightly on the door* - July 31st, 2006 at 08:54 AM
Hi Phil wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
flw flw flw
Posted By: Anonymous Re: *taps lightly on the door* - July 31st, 2006 at 10:23 AM
Hi Phil, glad your searches led you to us! wavey Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find the answers you need here. thumbup

Laura smile
Posted By: Squirrel Re: *taps lightly on the door* - July 31st, 2006 at 12:02 PM
[Linked Image]

Hi Phil. wavey Glad you knocked on our door. thumbup Welcome in. I'm sure you will find all you will need right here. It's a great site. Looking forward to seeing you around. :)Sue
Posted By: mlowe Re: *taps lightly on the door* - July 31st, 2006 at 01:46 PM
Hello Phil
hope you enjoy the site asmuch as i do.
mlowe
Posted By: weezie13 Re: *taps lightly on the door* - July 31st, 2006 at 02:01 PM
We have a few over the ponders' here,
jump right on in, you'll find a place
here that's down right friendly and
cyber family~gardening community....

Andddddddddd there's a bunch of Mater Lover's here, so, you'll definately fit right in....

There's so much to do here, especially during the winter months and the holidays too...

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards...
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: *taps lightly on the door* - August 1st, 2006 at 01:03 AM
Hello there.

Welcome to the Forum.

Its nice to meet you!
Posted By: glenda Re: *taps lightly on the door* - August 6th, 2006 at 10:13 AM
Hi Phil, Good to see someone from England.This is a fantastic site, everyone seems so willing and helpful. nice to meet you. Glenda
Posted By: flowerguesser Re: *taps lightly on the door* - August 6th, 2006 at 01:10 PM
Hi Phil! Welcome to the forum. wavey
Posted By: chenno Re: *taps lightly on the door* - August 6th, 2006 at 05:02 PM
Welcome, Phil! Your in a great place:-)Glad to meet you.
Posted By: gheerstrumpetvines Re: *taps lightly on the door* - August 7th, 2006 at 08:55 AM
Hi Phil!
It's nice to meet you. I hope to see you around. wink
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]