A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Wrennie Bracelets, Honest opinions pleeeeze! - February 1st, 2007 at 01:51 PM
I made some bracelets with stretch cord, glass,plastic and my own handmade polyresin beads.
I've put some on Etsy to sell, and will add more. I also have some I dont have pics of yet.
Do you think $10- is a good price???
crafts page There are {about} 12 in there
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Thanks.
Posted By: Tonya Re: Bracelets, Honest opinions pleeeeze! - February 1st, 2007 at 02:03 PM
I think it is a fair price! I really like the second one! thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Bracelets, Honest opinions pleeeeze! - February 1st, 2007 at 02:14 PM
I think thats a great price!!! thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Bracelets, Honest opinions pleeeeze! - February 1st, 2007 at 02:38 PM
Great Price, and looks cool, good job:-)
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Bracelets, Honest opinions pleeeeze! - February 1st, 2007 at 03:40 PM
I think the price is fair and should do well for you thumbup
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Bracelets, Honest opinions pleeeeze! - February 1st, 2007 at 03:42 PM
Hey Wrennie, I LOVE them!!!! thumbup I've been trying to load the photobucket site to see the others for a while now, and it won't load. eek ters But I'll keep trying.

I think you could go a little higher, maybe as high as $12.99. How long does it take to make one?

I love how the light catches in that second one, and I love the handmade heart, it's very folksy.
Posted By: Triss Re: Bracelets, Honest opinions pleeeeze! - February 1st, 2007 at 06:37 PM
Beautiful Wrennie. Yep, I would pay $10 for those in a heartbeat!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Bracelets, Honest opinions pleeeeze! - February 1st, 2007 at 08:11 PM
I showed the braclets to the girls and they really liked them thumbup
Posted By: faerywatcher Re: Bracelets, Honest opinions pleeeeze! - February 2nd, 2007 at 06:45 AM
i think that is a very fair price too! they are very cool, maybe some in purple or green? i also LOVE the cat sofa's. would be interested in one!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Bracelets, Honest opinions pleeeeze! - February 2nd, 2007 at 12:57 PM
heres the first with better lighting
[Linked Image]

Thanks for everyones input!
clp
Posted By: glenda Re: Bracelets, Honest opinions pleeeeze! - February 11th, 2007 at 07:50 PM
Both look good...Very professional thumbup
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Bracelets, Honest opinions pleeeeze! - February 11th, 2007 at 08:10 PM
I love the bracelets Wrennie and I would pay $10 for one! thumbup
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Bracelets, Honest opinions pleeeeze! - February 13th, 2007 at 12:14 PM
Thank you!
i did a couple of pearl ones with vintage pearl beads. Now I need Bessy (the desktop) to cooperate so I can get pictures up of them to sell. Bessy can be such a ..... well you know shocked
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]