A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: sweetsolo New to the world of gardening - March 6th, 2007 at 07:32 PM
Hello from Utah!

As I am new to gardening, I'm excited to be apart of this forum. I found this forum while tying to find some answers to my many gardening questions. I'm hoping many of you experts can help me acquire a green thumb! Thank you in advance for your interest and guidance.
-sweetsolo
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: New to the world of gardening - March 6th, 2007 at 07:38 PM
Hello there!!!

Welcome to the Forum.

Its nice to meet you.....any questions....ask away, everyone here is so nice!!! wavey
Posted By: MLN Re: New to the world of gardening - March 7th, 2007 at 11:43 AM
wavey Hi Sweetsolo and welcome to the forum. We're glad to have you. As Penny said--any questions, just ask away. Somebody will have the answer wink
Posted By: patches1414 Re: New to the world of gardening - March 8th, 2007 at 07:50 AM
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum! smile We're so glad you found us and you're going to love it here. luv There's lots of information and plenty of people to help you. wink
Posted By: webwise Re: New to the world of gardening - March 8th, 2007 at 08:28 AM
Welcome indeed. If you need answers someone will know, or at least know where to find them. smile
Posted By: sibyl Re: New to the world of gardening - March 8th, 2007 at 01:27 PM
hello
welcome to the fourm wavey
Posted By: princessazlea Re: New to the world of gardening - March 8th, 2007 at 09:28 PM
Hello wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: April Coria Re: New to the world of gardening - March 9th, 2007 at 03:26 AM
welcome to the forums... everyone here is soo nice i hope you enjoy it.... wavey muggs
Posted By: netty Re: New to the world of gardening - March 9th, 2007 at 01:00 PM
Hello Sweetsolo wavey
Welcome to the forum!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]