A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Mist_and_Heather Hello, all - March 17th, 2007 at 04:13 AM
Just dropping in to introduce myself quickly. I am most certainly a novice gardner who has had terrible trouble growing herbs and vegetables lately, mostly because I live in Michigan and the gardening I do is usually indoors. Pots and I apparently do not mix well...

At any rate, I'm a student (big History buff, but I also have a degree in English) and I'm currently working on my teaching certificate for secondary ed. I would love to garden more, and I look forward to reading up on this site. I hope y'all will help me out with your advice, information and expertise, because I have nothing but questions at this point *smiles*. I'm just glad I found this site when I did; third round of dying herbs--I can't take it anymore!! *smiles* Wish me luck.
Posted By: MLN Re: Hello, all - March 17th, 2007 at 10:19 AM
Well you came to the right place grinnnn LOT'S of folks in the know who will be more than willing to help you out. We'll have you in the green in no time! And the thinking around here is, the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. History--my favorite! And I'm a retired editor. And you like gardening too! Smart lady muggs
Posted By: webwise Re: Hello, all - March 17th, 2007 at 01:05 PM
Welcome to the forums. Ask away. If the answer is not known someone can usually tell you where to go to find it. wavey smile
Posted By: sibyl Re: Hello, all - March 17th, 2007 at 06:07 PM
wavey hello
welcome to the fourm!
Posted By: netty Re: Hello, all - March 17th, 2007 at 11:30 PM
Hi Mist_and_Heather wavey
Welcome to the forum flw
Posted By: patches1414 Re: Hello, all - March 18th, 2007 at 05:03 AM
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum! smile We're so glad to have you aboard and you're going to love it here. thumbup Enjoy! flw
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Hello, all - March 18th, 2007 at 03:54 PM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum!!!
Posted By: badplanter Re: Hello, all - March 18th, 2007 at 04:11 PM
hi there, and welcome to the forum! wavey
Posted By: Joni_P Re: Hello, all - March 19th, 2007 at 02:26 PM
Hi wavey I'm Joni ~ i'm new here and pretty new to gardening as well.... i hope you enjoy it here like I do so far !

Joni ~ flw
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Hello, all - March 20th, 2007 at 10:38 AM
Hello wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
flw flw flw
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]