A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: chermoni Photography - November 13th, 2006 at 12:24 PM
When I was younger I used to love photography. I even had one of those old fully manual cameras and knew how to use it. I've been out of touch with it for a while but decided to try to get back into digitally. Here are a few of my photos.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: chermoni Re: Photography - November 13th, 2006 at 12:37 PM
Sorry, that middle one came out too small, lets try it again.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: chermoni Re: Photography - November 13th, 2006 at 12:41 PM
Well, the jaguar just doesn't want to come out right, oh well, here are a few nature type pics.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hope you all enjoyed these. It's all I have for now.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Photography - November 13th, 2006 at 12:58 PM
Very nice pictures! thumbup

I even had one of those old fully manual cameras and knew how to use it.
Nothing takes a picture like a good old 35mm!
I found mine awhile back, and all my different lenses, and plan on getting some film and using that thing again soon.
The thing about digital cameras is...you have all these awesome pictures, but never get around to printing them out. Ya know? Mine just keep filling up folders in my computer.
Posted By: chermoni Re: Photography - November 13th, 2006 at 01:03 PM
I've had a couple of them printed out, but, like you said, most of them are just sitting on my computer.
Posted By: Triss Re: Photography - November 13th, 2006 at 03:46 PM
Beautiful shots Cher!!! Love the one of the Seattle skyline.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Photography - November 13th, 2006 at 10:03 PM
Simply beautiful shots thumbup thumbup thumbupThanks for sharing~!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Photography - November 13th, 2006 at 10:33 PM
Wonderful shots! Thanks for sharing!

What camera are you using, Cher?
The pictures have such clarity!
Posted By: chermoni Re: Photography - November 13th, 2006 at 11:19 PM
I'm poor so it's not a fancy SLR or anything like that. It's a simple point and shoot. It's a Nikon coolpix 2 I think. They have coolpix 3 and 4 now I believe, which makes my not even a year old camera outdated already. I always go for Nikon because they have the best lense quality, which generally gives you a clearer picture. Someday I'll save up enough money to get a fancier camera, but for now I just needed something simple. It's my very first digital camera.
Posted By: chenno Re: Photography - November 13th, 2006 at 11:40 PM
Great Pics Cher!
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Photography - November 23rd, 2006 at 05:40 AM
Those are wonderful pics! thumbup
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Photography - December 26th, 2006 at 10:02 PM
I have been seeing others pictures, but for some reason I can't see these!!!!! sca
I just have white squares with a little red X in the corner. When I right click on the X and it says, open picture, I click on that but it won't.
eek eek eek
Posted By: Cliver_McGyver Re: Photography - January 2nd, 2007 at 08:34 PM
By placing image tags at the beginning and the end of the statement it will draw the photo from its resting place and launch it here...

[img] at the beginning no space between the http:// and the same with a slash in the brackets [/img] after the dot com again no space.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]