A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Barb Illinois Zone 5 Back & awaiting SPRING! - February 27th, 2007 at 05:33 AM
Hello, all!
Its been a horrid year and a worse winter but I'm trying to get back in my old groove - the dirt!
After a year of inactivity garden-wise, I'm half afraid, half eager to see what's left to grow in my garden beds. Though I don't expect to see anything coming up very soon I've already been outside poking around and will continue to do so until I have the gratification of finding SOMETHING growing! There often are Crocuses blooming in a sheltered spot by St. Paddy's Day
so maybe I don't have so long to wait.
May you all soon enjoy the warmth of Spring breezes and sprouting green things!
Posted By: patches1414 Re: Back & awaiting SPRING! - February 27th, 2007 at 06:37 AM
Hi Barb! wavey

Welcome back! wink I'm live in Illinois too, but I'm across the river from St. Louis. I'm just wondering how far north you are if you're still in zone 5. Duh I hope you find some pleasant surprises when you're poking around. I think you'll be amazed to see how tough and hardy some of these flowers can be. wink
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Back & awaiting SPRING! - February 27th, 2007 at 01:59 PM
Hi Barb.

Welcome back!!!

I am so anxious for Spring too!!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Back & awaiting SPRING! - March 1st, 2007 at 10:22 AM
Hello Barb wavey
Welcome back!!!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]