A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: hisgal2 Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 17th, 2007 at 04:16 PM
Here is the link to my PB flower show album. There was just no way that I could post all of those pictures here! We took 100 in total!!! laugh Enjoy!
Philly Flower Show Album
Posted By: badplanter Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 17th, 2007 at 05:56 PM
Those are very cool! thumbup thumbup laugh

Thanks so much for sharing!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 17th, 2007 at 06:01 PM
Wow you were so lucky to get to go and see all that! Beautiful pictures....I could live in there with all that! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 17th, 2007 at 06:05 PM
How awesome!
Posted By: tamara Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 17th, 2007 at 06:37 PM
Wow, I am amazed.
Beautiful pictures.
thumbup
Posted By: sibyl Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 17th, 2007 at 06:39 PM
those are some great pics!! i bet ya had fun! looked like it in pic 015 thumbup ive never seen some of those flowers! they were so beauitful!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 17th, 2007 at 07:42 PM
thanks for posting!! great pics!!

i wasn't able to make it to the show ters
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 17th, 2007 at 08:05 PM
Jenn ~From the First picture to the last, I in- larged every one of them!! lala they are soooo beautiful!! My goodness!!! It was great to see you too!!!
What was the significance of the "ties" of red, green, and white on the tree,<- Pic 013, 014 and art form?? I enjoyed how they did do the art form of flowers in 028,029, 030 Pretty creative!!
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 17th, 2007 at 08:15 PM
they were green, white, and orange for the colors on the flag for Ireland. The theme for the flower show was Ireland, so there was lots of green at the beginning of the show and then after that, there were the more normal colors of the flower show.

I forgot there was the picture of us in there. We are holding our friend's little girl....her name is Emma.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 17th, 2007 at 08:21 PM
Oh Okay Thanks Jenn thumbup Looks like there was quite a lot to see!! Your friends have the right idea , giving Emma exposure to natures beauty!!! thumbup flw flw flw
Posted By: kennyso Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 17th, 2007 at 08:37 PM
Those were so nice! So will you take me to the next one? laugh
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 17th, 2007 at 08:57 PM
Kenny, we'll take you if you pay for our plane ticket to get there! laugh Next year, I don't think we'll be in PA.
Posted By: kennyso Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 17th, 2007 at 11:15 PM
laugh laugh laugh I though you lived in PA...the best vacation would be this: I get accepted into university and start saving money now; and visit everyone here instead of going home for the summer...all the flower and garden shows laugh laugh laugh a cross country tour
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 18th, 2007 at 01:43 AM
thumbup great idea kenny! laugh laugh but how would mom feel about that?
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 18th, 2007 at 03:02 AM
I do live in PA, but we're moving to Alaska after the baby comes. laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 18th, 2007 at 04:42 AM
Beautiful pictures! You got some really nice shots Jenn!
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Philly Flower Show Pictures - March 19th, 2007 at 04:13 PM
thanks. It was a good day...and not overly crowded. Maybe only 300 or so people when we were there.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]