A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: mikestuff Hello again from Branson - January 19th, 2006 at 04:43 AM
I introduced myself a couple of days ago and then I noticed that I'm the only person who hasn't gotten a reply. I reread my post and saw that it might have been misleading. I don't actually grow anything in the closet. What I meant was that gardening is something I always did as a sideline for my own enjoyment and didn't really discuss it with my friends.

I love to grow the REGULAR stuff, tomatoes, green beans, squash, etc. grinnnn

I look forward to getting to know everyone.
Posted By: Triss Re: Hello again from Branson - January 19th, 2006 at 04:53 AM
Hi there Mike. Sorry that no one got to you the first day. I musta missed you when I swung through the other day. Hope that you do not take our neglect as a sign we do not want you, cuz we sure do! I have yet to grow anything in a closet laugh either but I am planning on starting my seeds this year in the cabinate under my bathroom sink, so there are weirder places to grow things laugh

I love tomatoes as well and peppers, have to have both for salsa! Hope to see you around more!
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Hello again from Branson - January 19th, 2006 at 05:08 AM
Welcome to the forum, Mike! wavey I know you will enjoy yourself here. Jump right on in and make yourself at home...

Dianna
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Hello again from Branson - January 19th, 2006 at 08:26 AM
Hi Mike!! wavey

I was wondering when you were going to introduce yourself. I've seen you're name as logged on for a while now. Welcome to the forum!! I know you'll love it here. I too grow a lot of "regualr stuff". Tomatoes, peppers, lots and lots of herbs and my favourite flowers..daisies and sunflowers!! Enjoy your stay!!!

Christina
Posted By: mikestuff Re: Hello again from Branson - January 19th, 2006 at 08:33 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes!

Mike
Posted By: duckie Re: Hello again from Branson - January 19th, 2006 at 10:13 AM
Hi Mike, wavey welcome to the forum!

I'm from the show-me state too.I live close to kc now.But I grew up very close to Branson.

Beautiful country.I miss those hills with all the woods.

great pictures!I bet those birds enjoy that dish.

Shari
Posted By: JV Re: Hello again from Branson - January 19th, 2006 at 05:36 PM
Hey Mike I don't have any closet plants but do have plenty of bedroom plants in my Iguana's bedroom. laugh laugh laugh Enjoy the forum we have some nice people here. But be very careful it is addicting. thumbup
Jimmy
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Hello again from Branson - January 19th, 2006 at 08:53 PM
Hi Mike wavey Sorry I didn't see your post. I always Welcome new people nutz
So Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Hello again from Branson - January 19th, 2006 at 10:45 PM
Welcome to the forum!
Nice to meet you!

Cindy
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Hello again from Branson - January 20th, 2006 at 03:38 AM
wavey Hi Mike wink wink

welcome to the forum, i am sure you will love it here thumbup everyone is soooo nice and helpful. wink What types of flowers do you like to grow muggs Penny
Posted By: mikestuff Re: Hello again from Branson - January 21st, 2006 at 11:20 AM
Hi Penny,

I'm more of a vegetable guy, but I do haul the bedding plants home in the spring for my wife. I look forward to getting a wealth of information here.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Hello again from Branson - January 22nd, 2006 at 03:20 AM
Hello again wavey

i would love to have a vegetable garden but in my back yard i have to stick with "large pots".
I have a rather large dog who waters everything for me, so pots it is Duh

muggs Penny
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]