A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: greenthumbmary Introduction - March 19th, 2007 at 12:46 AM
Hello, I live in New Jersey. I joined this group so that I could learn for myself how to garden correctly. I grew up gardening with my Dad but that was many years ago. I don't remember the specifics just the basics or generals. I will be asking all kinds of silly questions I am sure, so please bear with me. I hope to soon be more than a novice.

Your new gardening friend,
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Introduction - March 19th, 2007 at 01:05 AM
Hi, Mary....... wavey

Welcome to the forum!

Cindy
Posted By: sibyl Re: Introduction - March 19th, 2007 at 03:07 AM
wavey hello mary
welcome to the fourm!
Posted By: webwise Re: Introduction - March 19th, 2007 at 07:04 AM
Hi Mary. Welcome and just remember there is no such thing as a silly question. If you don't know something and don't ask - now that is silly. So post away. They're a real friendly crowd here.
Posted By: patches1414 Re: Introduction - March 19th, 2007 at 07:20 AM
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum! smile We're so glad to have you and you're going to love it here. luv There's a wealth of information about gardening and plenty of people who are willing to help you. wink If you have any questions, just ask away! wink
Posted By: MLN Re: Introduction - March 19th, 2007 at 12:28 PM
wavey Hi Mary and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you--you should be able to learn all you need to know here wink
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Introduction - March 19th, 2007 at 12:31 PM
Hello Mary wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Joni_P Re: Introduction - March 19th, 2007 at 02:24 PM
Hi wavey I'm Joni ~ i'm new here and pretty new to gardening as well.... i hope you enjoy it here like I do so far !

Joni ~ flw
Posted By: greenthumbmary Re: Introduction - March 19th, 2007 at 03:01 PM
Hello to all,

I just wanted to thank all of you for your warm welcome. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and maybe, who knows, I might even be able to help along the way too!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Introduction - March 19th, 2007 at 05:31 PM
Hello there.

Welcome to the Forum.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]