A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Poco Hello from Montreal, Quebec, Canada - February 24th, 2007 at 10:15 PM
Hello All,

I'm a new member from Montreal, Quebec, interested in plants: planting, taxonomy, history, and anything else.

I plant in the spring and summer in apartment window boxes. I try, occasionally, to keep house plants alive.

I also, unfortunately, seem to have a talent for killing all sorts of plants...

Now, though, it's time for me to turn over a new leaf.

This is my first plant forum. I'm excited to finally have an environment when I can seek help and information.

Bye,
Poco
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec, Canada - February 25th, 2007 at 05:36 AM
[Linked Image]
and

[Linked Image] Poco!!

You have found the most friendley and helpful plant and garden forum there is!!

You just ask away any question and someone will help you !!! We're glad you found us!! And we're happy to have you! This is a great place to learn no matter how long we've been here I learn something new or how to improve all the time!
Be seeing you around!! thumbup flw flw
Posted By: badplanter Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec, Canada - February 25th, 2007 at 01:44 PM
Hi there, and welcome to the Forum! wavey
Posted By: sibyl Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec, Canada - February 25th, 2007 at 03:59 PM
wavey hello
welcome to the fourm!
Posted By: patches1414 Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec, Canada - February 26th, 2007 at 09:21 AM
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum! smile We're so glad to have you aboard and you're going to love it here! luv
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec, Canada - February 26th, 2007 at 10:12 AM
Hi Poco wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec, Canada - February 26th, 2007 at 01:42 PM
Hello there,

Welcome to the Forum!!!
Posted By: netty Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec, Canada - February 26th, 2007 at 11:10 PM
Hi Poco wavey
Welcome to the forum!
Posted By: MLN Re: Hello from Montreal, Quebec, Canada - February 28th, 2007 at 07:50 PM
wavey Hi Poco and welcome. Maybe we can help you change that talent for killing plants to a talent for growing them grinnnn
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]