A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Sylorna once again I am back - March 11th, 2007 at 05:09 PM
Hello everyone! I seem to have an on again, off again realationship with this forum, and am truly sorry about it.
I'll tell you though, what with working at the wildflower farm and then moving to go to school a second time, it's been a lot of busy lately.
Spring seems to be here finally! I'm working at the wildflower farm again this summer (my bosses love me) and just got my first orchids.
In other news, I added a new addition to my "family" and now have a new kitten, taken from a litter which my sister and I recused at the age of 1 week. She is now 4 months old and named Dynah-Bear. Chester (her big brother) loves her so!
Hope you've all been well! Happy thawing smile
Jess
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: once again I am back - March 11th, 2007 at 10:16 PM
Hey there!!!

Good to see you and Welcome Back
Posted By: webwise Re: once again I am back - March 12th, 2007 at 06:29 PM
Any chance of a picture of the kitten? My dog Chewmonster just LOVES kittens. (Seriously - he wants to play - they don't).
Posted By: Lady Blackchurch Re: once again I am back - March 13th, 2007 at 03:57 PM
Congratulations on the Kitty. We just had our sister and brother cats taken out of the gene pool. The kids miss the kittens but I don't miss the 'oh drat the kitten ....' plus the fine art of finding homes. So in a way, thanks for taking a kitten into your home to love.

I'm way too chicken to have anything to do with growing orchids, but cheers to you, I love the ladies slipper...

Chewmonster is an excellent dog name, BTW...

flw flw Rebecca flw flw
Posted By: Sylorna Re: once again I am back - March 13th, 2007 at 06:52 PM
sure! I'll give you a good hearty dynah post in the critter section smile
Thanks for the welcome guys, and the luck with the orchids...with the kitten in the house I'm going to need it (one has already entered hanging basket status).
Jess
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]