A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: chenno Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 12th, 2006 at 12:25 PM
wOOO HOOO.... clp Stay tuned for updates;-)
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 13th, 2006 at 09:13 AM
Ohhhh Man You two are going to have a blast!!!
Hey didn't you say you make Jerk chicken? maybe you can have a ragge' jerk chicken margarita feast!! grinnnn I'm really excited for you two.. This is sooo great!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 21st, 2006 at 05:14 AM
Me too:-) Thanks
Posted By: Triss Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 21st, 2006 at 07:10 AM
Oh you two are going to have an absolute blast!!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 22nd, 2006 at 08:06 AM
This is where I will pick Rita up...:-)

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 22nd, 2006 at 08:23 AM
muggs Whoooo Hoooooo I am sooo excited I just can't wait! clp
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 22nd, 2006 at 08:39 AM
Originally posted by chenno:

[Linked Image]
Uhhh...that looks like an alien space ship! shk

lala
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 22nd, 2006 at 09:39 AM
I just bought my ticket grinnnn clp
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 22nd, 2006 at 09:53 AM
thumbup laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 22nd, 2006 at 10:16 AM
January 21st ---- January 28th.. arrive at 12:43pm depart at 10:15...
Posted By: Triss Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 22nd, 2006 at 11:13 AM
Ohhhh that is so cool. Now that you have tickets, it is even more real!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 22nd, 2006 at 11:50 AM
Can you imagine if you get snowed in while you're there? laugh

You two are gonna have a blast! muggs
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 22nd, 2006 at 12:10 PM
posted December 22, 2006 08:39 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhhh...that looks like an alien space ship!
Just wait till she get's to my house...lol smile laugh
Posted By: Tonya Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 22nd, 2006 at 09:32 PM
clp clp Can't wait to see pics!! laugh laugh
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 22nd, 2006 at 11:20 PM
laugh laugh laugh This is going to be a trip I will never forget! clp
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 23rd, 2006 at 12:09 AM
This is going to be awsome.....cant wait to hear the details!!!!!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 23rd, 2006 at 12:52 AM
Can't wait to see some pictures!!! thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 23rd, 2006 at 05:56 AM
we will take a ton of pics for you guys;-)
It is always nice to see when people meet:-)
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 23rd, 2006 at 10:48 AM
Ohhh I just can't wait!! I am going to freeze my butt off and love it the whole time!! laugh clp We will make more plans when we get over the holiday season.. Can you believe it is less than A month away sca
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 23rd, 2006 at 11:54 PM
Should we start the bail money fund now? laugh
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 24th, 2006 at 02:08 AM
thumbup laugh Might think about it.. Ummm Angie am I going to need bail money?
Posted By: Triss Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - December 24th, 2006 at 03:31 AM
Well ya know if we start the fund now, then you two know you can be a little more wild than you normally would be having that safety net under you! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 3rd, 2007 at 07:24 AM
How exciting Rita & Angie! Only 19 more days! clp
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 3rd, 2007 at 08:58 AM
Ohhhh I am sooo excited I have not been out on my own since I got married the first time when I was 16!! I will just not know what to do!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 3rd, 2007 at 09:52 AM
bail???What have you heard about Rita?Should I be scared?
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 3rd, 2007 at 09:53 AM
sca I am sca sca I am sure ang will need the money!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 3rd, 2007 at 09:59 AM
laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 3rd, 2007 at 10:17 AM
Oh man, you 2 are gonna have a super blast of a time! I just wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch what goes on! wink lala
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 3rd, 2007 at 10:22 AM
You two need to set up a web-cam or something so we can join in the fun...

Dianna
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 3rd, 2007 at 10:23 AM
Loz,Have a web cam on new lap top...can record movies perpl wink
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 3rd, 2007 at 10:35 AM
shocked Do they really wanna see that bad??? sca

Powers back on, don't know why it went out
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 11:20 AM
Ok two weeks from tomarrow I will be there in Angieville!!

Does anyone have any idea of why this is a bad thing?? I have been getting alot of guff from a lot of people here.(in my area not the forum)

"What if" you don't like her? "what if" she don't like you? Ohhh the ultimate "what if" "she" is a Man???(That was the stupidest thing I have heard in a LONG time) "what if" she is some crazy serial killer laugh laugh Just the "what if's"never seem to end!! I for one am not affraid or have any bad feelings at all!! I am thrilled and haven't felt soooo happy and excited in sooo long!!

Is there really such a big difference meeting people on line?? I mean I know a lot of stories of ww2 people meeting from being pen pals and having a great life...It is just a new generation!

Sorry just having a stupid quwstion Rita day!! And just had to share some of my Stupid questions with you all!!
Posted By: badplanter Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 11:54 AM
"What if" you don't like her? "what if" she don't like you? Ohhh the ultimate "what if" "she" is a Man???(That was the stupidest thing I have heard in a LONG time) "what if" she is some crazy serial killer Just the "what if's"never seem to end!!
MAJOR paranoia going on there... laugh laugh
i wouldn't worry.. laugh
I'm very excited for you that you get to go! thumbup
Make sure to share pics!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 12:00 PM
Seriously!! They are parrinoid!!.. I am not worried but the people I know here my co-workers and such... are freaking out!! nutz nutz
Posted By: badplanter Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 12:02 PM
Angie, you're not any of the above listed, right? Duh laugh laugh laugh kissies nutz
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 12:05 PM
Duh Mark are you one of those people?? shk nutz lala laugh
Posted By: badplanter Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 12:09 PM
Any of WHAT people! shk laugh laugh
Posted By: badplanter Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 12:10 PM
Well, I'm not a serial killer... laugh Duh
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 01:24 PM
Angie, you're not any of the above listed, right?
Mark, look at her sig line, and look at mine..who should be scared laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 01:28 PM
Rita...I never paid any mind to what people say...
I assure you.I am no serial killer...a tad cranky? but it is all good...besides,opinions are like as$hole#,<<<<;-) everyone has them...see you at the airport..dodododododododo;-) thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 09:25 PM
That I agree with Angie... It just drives me crazy that they don't respect my judgement or opinions wink laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 09:54 PM
Angie and Rita,
It is really excited to have joined you at such a special time. It's a little gift for me too. I love the joy of other people's joy.

In 1999-2001 I belonged to a chat room - it was real time and way easier to follow that this - but far more prone to gossip and spam killed it.) I had the pleasure of meeting several people from there. I never met a nutter - Nutters usually go meet other Nutters wink

So, Rita, your families issures are really non-issues: you'll be two "normal" folks having the time of your life or two nutters doing the same.

Rita, I saw you mention that you have never ventured away from your family since you married and you married young. I wonder, may I ask how old you are? and - You go girl! It's it about time. I am pleased, very pleased that this forum is empowering you ladies.

I am old enough to know we have to have our own quality relationships and adventures. Rita's family is just stunned she is reaching out on her own. God bless them. Trust me, once they get used to her -- They will LOVE the new Rita!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 10:05 PM
I got married the first time when I was 16 devorced and re-married I am 32 now!! kissies thumbup

BTW Great job on hopping right on in to the forum!! grinnnn
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 10:19 PM
Very cool!
In that case, where do I contritbute to the bail fund wink
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 10:23 PM
I am not positive but I am thinking that it will be Cindy in charge laugh

Hope I don't need the bail this trip :rolleyes: laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 11:22 PM
I'll collect your bail money for you all! lala wink
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 7th, 2007 at 11:29 PM
Mark, look at her sig line, and look at mine..who should be scared laugh
laugh Very good point, Angie!

Rita...Rachel was SO paranoid when I joined this forum and starting getting stuff in the mail from my friends here who I had exchanged addresses with. The first time I got a big package in the mail from Bill she freaked out, and wouldn't even let me open it in private! She said "He might be some serial killer who has mailed you the head of his last victim!" thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 8th, 2007 at 03:44 AM
That is the funny thing Cindy I already feel like I do..
We really are going to have a great time and am not feeling un-comfortable about going at all!!

There you go it is loz the bail bonder!! thumbup laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 8th, 2007 at 04:05 AM
I just hope I don't see a pair of shoes I have to have--since I'll be holding your bail money and all! laugh

You guys are so lucky to be meeting!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 8th, 2007 at 04:18 AM
laugh laugh sca No shoes Loz!! I am going to need that money when Angie gets thrown in the big house!! laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 8th, 2007 at 04:21 AM
crit I have a feeling she won't be in there alone Rita! laugh laugh laugh

Okay, no shoes for loz with the bail money! wink
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 8th, 2007 at 04:22 AM
Originally posted by loz:
I just hope I don't see a pair of shoes I have to have--since I'll be holding your bail money and all! laugh
OHH OH are you sure you want Loz holding the bail $$$$,, You know the shoe stores are all going to have a huge preseason spring sale the last two weeks of January!!! sca sca
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 8th, 2007 at 04:26 AM
grinnnn grinnnn grinnnn grinnnn grinnnn grinnnn grinnnn
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 8th, 2007 at 09:12 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 8th, 2007 at 10:46 PM
laugh laugh and dont forget some pics too!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 8th, 2007 at 10:53 PM
Jane enjoyed your comments:-)

Rita no worries;-) it will be great thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 8th, 2007 at 10:57 PM
I do not think we will need bail funds laugh (hoping)
But I know I have stashed some muggs funds:-)
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 9th, 2007 at 02:30 AM
laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 9th, 2007 at 02:48 AM
PICS?? Why so the police have evidence??? laugh laugh laugh Duh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 9th, 2007 at 02:54 AM
No......so we do laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 9th, 2007 at 09:18 PM
sca I am sure there will be at least 1 un incriminating picture!! laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 9th, 2007 at 10:07 PM
laugh laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 12:09 AM
I am sure..lol I just hope it is of you.... laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 12:55 AM
I think someone (Cindy) need to call when Angie is out and talk to Bud and Nick and convince (read blackmail) them into taking good pics for us.
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 01:15 AM
I saw that Triss laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 01:29 AM
lala laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 01:53 AM
Good plan Triss......and they call her Gardening Dreamer laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 01:56 AM
I dream up such good things though, don't you agree??? lala laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 02:02 AM
laugh laugh laugh good one p
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 02:14 AM
Thats it all cameras will be locked in the safty deposit box till I leave!! laugh laugh laugh p p
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 02:15 AM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 02:26 AM
Well that is no fun Rita! laugh
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 03:13 AM
Weeeellll maybe just between the hours of 3am and 10am laugh Nobody wants to have their picture taken during a slobber sleep or anything like that!! laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 03:16 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 03:20 AM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 03:53 AM
Rita will spend a lot of time here I bet..hahaha
[Linked Image]
And then she may end up in the closet...lol I cleaned it up 4 ya;-)

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 03:55 AM
muggs muggs
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 04:02 AM
thumbup grinnnn muggs
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 04:20 AM
Hehehe Ohhh This is going to be the best time of MY Life!! I just know it!! muggs
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 04:23 AM
It will be fun;-)and you can lock your camera up, but I am not p laugh laugh
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 04:29 AM
:p Sooo are you sayin that I can take early morning pictures of you!!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 04:31 AM
frown nevermind...they can both be locked up..lol
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 04:34 AM
:shk you used the ugly face!! shk laugh laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 04:39 AM
The ugly face would be if you took pics of me in the am...hahaha laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 07:32 AM
Angie, are you gonna put a pillow down there by that cabinet so Rita does not get too uncomfortable sitting there, or will the contents be enough to keep her comfy no matter how long she sits nest to it?
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 10:31 PM
Triss, I think we will just be near the cabinet often...lol But I will give her a pillow and a blanky wherever she may need it.. laugh thumbup muggs
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 10:34 PM
Better include one for you too Angie.....just in case laugh laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 10th, 2007 at 10:44 PM
laugh laugh
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 11th, 2007 at 12:26 AM
laugh laugh Or move it closer to the room!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 11th, 2007 at 01:20 AM
There is an Idea;-)
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 11th, 2007 at 07:04 AM
Welll wed is about over that means there is only a week and a half left to wait to get there!! thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 11th, 2007 at 07:57 AM
not like your counting laugh laugh thumbup muggs muggs
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 11th, 2007 at 08:21 AM
exactly 11 days 13 hours and 40 mins til I get on the plane!! laugh laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 11th, 2007 at 08:28 AM
thumbup laugh laugh laugh woo hoo...I hope you have a good time here!;-)
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 11th, 2007 at 08:37 AM
I know I am going too!!Just have to get over this little week and a half thing and I am good to go!! laugh laugh
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 11th, 2007 at 09:36 AM
I'm so excited for you!!! I wish it was me going!
I would love to meet and spend time with Angie!!!
thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 11th, 2007 at 11:03 AM
kissies shocked
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 11th, 2007 at 11:33 AM
You guys better be posting in this topic while you are there!
thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 11th, 2007 at 11:59 AM
Isn't this one

as you say

+++++++++++++++Closed?LOL++++++++++++++++++++++++
Posted By: chenno Re: Rita is coming to visit Angie IN jAN~ - January 11th, 2007 at 12:04 PM
awwwww......holy moly...I am touched;-)
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]