A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: JunieGirl not so new member--- - March 19th, 2007 at 02:26 AM
hello: I joined the Forum in October of last year(2006) I inadvertantly did not sign in here so I am doing so now. I live in west/central Illinois & I have been doing my own gardening for nearly 30 years. Sadly I am far from an expert at it.
I have recently moved into town where I have a bit less than 1/2 acre. Previously we lived on a 5 acre "farm-ette", so the "Town gardening" concept is all new to me. I am hoping that all the fine people here at the forum will help me to improve my abilities.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: not so new member--- - March 19th, 2007 at 02:50 AM
Hi, JunieGirl..... wavey

Welcome to the forum!

Cindy
Posted By: sibyl Re: not so new member--- - March 19th, 2007 at 03:05 AM
wavey hello junie!
welcome back in the fourm! wink
Posted By: webwise Re: not so new member--- - March 19th, 2007 at 07:06 AM
A belated hello from a more than you newbie. wavey
Posted By: patches1414 Re: not so new member--- - March 19th, 2007 at 07:30 AM
[Linked Image]

Hi JunieGirl! wavey I'm from Illinois too, just across the river from St. Louis (about 15 miles). wink We're so glad to have you and you're going to love it here. wink There's lots of information and plenty of people to help you, so if you have any questions just ask away. wink
Posted By: MLN Re: not so new member--- - March 19th, 2007 at 12:30 PM
wavey Hi Junie and a belated welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.
Posted By: princessazlea Re: not so new member--- - March 19th, 2007 at 12:33 PM
Hello JunieGirl wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: JunieGirl Re: not so new member--- - March 19th, 2007 at 12:52 PM
wavey Thank You all so much--I too am sure I will be happy here-- smile

Patches: I live about 40 miles NE over the river from STL
Posted By: weezie13 Re: not so new member--- - March 19th, 2007 at 01:58 PM
Originally posted by JunieGirl:
I have recently moved into town where I have a bit less than 1/2 acre. Previously we lived on a 5 acre "farm-ette", so the "Town gardening" concept is all new to me.
I hear you on that..
I moved from 52 acres' to a postage stamp in town..
I know how you feel, and there's lot's of fine folks here, in this Cyber Gardening Family here, that are very helpful and qualified to help in any sort of gardening adventure you so choose...
Posted By: Joni_P Re: not so new member--- - March 19th, 2007 at 02:22 PM
Hi wavey I'm Joni ~ i'm new here and pretty new to gardening as well.... i hope you enjoy it here like I do so far !

Joni ~ flw
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]