A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: cal.noel I just wanted to say hello! - January 16th, 2007 at 02:52 AM
I've just registered for this forum, and thought I'd take a moment to say hello. My name is Noel AKA: cal.noel from So. Calif- USA.

I'm looking forward to fine-tuning my green thumb >( thumbup ) as well as meeting new people.

Regards,
cal.noel
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: I just wanted to say hello! - January 16th, 2007 at 02:56 AM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum.

Its nice to meet you!! wavey
Posted By: badplanter Re: I just wanted to say hello! - January 16th, 2007 at 03:30 AM
wavey

Hello, and welcome to the Forum!
Posted By: eclo Re: I just wanted to say hello! - January 16th, 2007 at 07:42 AM
Heyas... wavey
Great to see ya here :
Posted By: sibyl Re: I just wanted to say hello! - January 16th, 2007 at 12:13 PM
waveyhello noel
flw welcome to the fourm! flw
Posted By: princessazlea Re: I just wanted to say hello! - January 16th, 2007 at 07:08 PM
Hello cal.noel wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
flw flw flw
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: I just wanted to say hello! - January 16th, 2007 at 10:44 PM
I'm looking forward to fine-tuning my green thumb as well as meeting new people.
You will definitely do both here at The Garden Helper, Noel. Nice to meet you...

Dianna
Posted By: chenno Re: I just wanted to say hello! - January 17th, 2007 at 01:09 AM
wavey Hi There.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]