A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Joni_P New from Iowa ~ - March 17th, 2007 at 06:58 PM
wavey Hello all ! I'm Joni from Iowa and a fairly new gardener so I may have some dumb questions for ya lol....

I'm really interested in flowers more than veggie gardening @ the moment but eventually down the line I want to start a strawberry patch, we had one all while i was growing up and I loved helping take care of it ~ for now I let my MIL grow the watermelon etc and I just reep from her fruits laugh

I am really itching for spring to get here and get my flowers going again this year ! Last year was my first ever attempt @ a flower garden and I have to brag and say it was beautiful ! I planted some bulbs last fall too so i'm impatiently waiting to see if they come up or not ....

Ok i'll quit rambling for now and go read the boards and thanks for all your insight ! flw
Posted By: MLN Re: New from Iowa ~ - March 17th, 2007 at 07:09 PM
wavey Hi Joni and welcome to the forum--we're glad to have you. You know the only dumb question is the one you don't ask so don't hesitate! Flowers are fun and enjoyable to grow aren't they? They're good for the soul.
Posted By: webwise Re: New from Iowa ~ - March 17th, 2007 at 07:12 PM
Hi Joni. Welcome to the forum. I think others will also tell you that there is no such thing as dumb question, the dumb thing is, if you don't know, NOT to ask. That's real dumb.

They're a real friendly lot here and I think you will find everyone is itching for spring even southern FL. LOL. wavey wink
Posted By: bettyboop1948 Re: New from Iowa ~ - March 17th, 2007 at 08:23 PM
Hi Joni,
I love house plants and flower bed's too but we do a garden too,But i leave that work to him.
But [Linked Image]
But Welcome and Good luck On ur flower's
Bettyboop1948
wavey
Posted By: netty Re: New from Iowa ~ - March 17th, 2007 at 11:33 PM
Hi Joni wavey
Welcome to the forum flw
Posted By: patches1414 Re: New from Iowa ~ - March 18th, 2007 at 06:35 AM
[Linked Image]

Hi Joni! wavey Welcome to the forum! smile You're really going to love it here luv and we're so glad to have you aboard! wink There's lots of information and plenty of people to help you if you have any questions. wink
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: New from Iowa ~ - March 18th, 2007 at 03:44 PM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum!!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]