A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: gheerstrumpetvines My Family Rose Bush - November 11th, 2006 at 04:07 AM
Yes...I said 'family rose bush' lol

Most people have family trees, but last year, for our family reunion, I decided to be different and make our 'tree' out of a rose bush. I got several orders from my relatives for this one...it was a really fun one to draw. Oh, and by the way...it really isn't warped....that's the camera gremlin hard at work lol

[Linked Image]

If you follow the rose buds, you'll find that I put the grand kids names on the leaves. Hope you guys like this one as much as the other two. I apologize if the picture is slow...I tried to make it smaller without wrecking it. smile
Posted By: Triss Re: My Family Rose Bush - November 11th, 2006 at 05:49 AM
That is spectacular!!! What a wonderful tribute! So unique.
Posted By: gheerstrumpetvines Re: My Family Rose Bush - November 11th, 2006 at 11:52 PM
Thanks, Triss. It was alot of fun doing it. I have a very large one in the making for my grandma on my mother's side (I have 6 aunts and uncles) so it's on a very large illustration board.
Posted By: chenno Re: My Family Rose Bush - November 12th, 2006 at 10:27 AM
Connie, I am really enjoying your work! Really detailed!You indeed have talent and passion for creation, it shows:-) I look forward to more and more.
Posted By: gheerstrumpetvines Re: My Family Rose Bush - November 12th, 2006 at 10:44 PM
Thanks, Angie. I look forward to making more to show off. I'm making a Yahoo! 360 page to show off some of it as well, (don't want to flood GH with my drawings lol), so as soon as I get that all organized, I'll leave a link, or however it is that you do that. smile
Posted By: chenno Re: My Family Rose Bush - November 13th, 2006 at 02:50 AM
Sounds great:-)
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: My Family Rose Bush - December 7th, 2006 at 08:52 AM
Why can't I open the picture and you can chenno?
I right click and it says Show Picture, I click that but it doesn't do it. Left click and it doesn't do anything at all. I want to see ters
Posted By: badplanter Re: My Family Rose Bush - December 7th, 2006 at 10:35 AM
Shirley-- It might be because the topic was from last month.. in the time period between then and now the photo might have been deleted out of the place (IE, PhotoBucket)it was kept. Once an image is moved or deleted, the link is broken.. maybe that's why...
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]