A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Triss (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 03:40 PM
And since we went WAY over last one, thought I should open this one. A fresh new slate for when the East Coast wakes up in a few hours.
Posted By: tamara Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 08:26 PM
Morning all. It snowed about 6 inches, not bad. Warmed up the weather some.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 10:06 PM
Good morning... wavey
Lynne...I think I caught your cold... :p
Remember the other day when I mentioned that I hardly ever got a cold? ...and said that now that I mentioned it I would probably get one? I was up all night last night...my throat hurts so bad I can hardly stand to swallow. So, of course I'm blaming it on you! laugh Every time I did go to sleep I had the weirdest dreams. Ever since I started taking this new medicine I have had weird dreams every night. And the worst thing is I can wake up for awhile and when I go back to sleep I start right back where I left off in the dream.
It's amazing how many scenarios you can come up with in dreams about being back in high school and you've forgotten your locker combination...or your locker number...or when you open your locker there are no books in it.

I just got my first laugh of the day awhile ago...
Up in the Landscape forum. I was trying to answer a question about a pussywillow tree...and found out if you separate the words it comes out like this ***** Willow. laugh
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 10:10 PM
Cindy - there have been studies about those types of dreams! Mine is always where I haven't done the work for a class and it's finals time and I'm totally unprepared. Of course, it's usually in a subject that I actually did very well in, in school. Can't remember what it signifies, though...
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 10:13 PM
Cindy - there have been studies about those types of dreams!
Well...they need to study me...most of the time in these dreams I forget to put pants on. shocked laugh lala
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 10:21 PM
oooooooooh... you simply cannot make me laugh right now with no voice and this awful coughing fit!

AAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!! :p :rolleyes: laugh
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 10:28 PM
Well...they need to study me...most of the time in these dreams I forget to put pants on.
shk

~V~
Posted By: tkhooper Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 10:29 PM
Good Morning All;

lol@cindy. I haven't had one of those dreams in years happy to say.
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 10:29 PM
My dreams most always have people in them that are dead!!!! I'm sure that means something really significant....like I am crazy or something!!!!

laugh

~V~
Posted By: princessazlea Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 10:37 PM
Vanessa we say in England dreaming of the dead, trouble with the living!! wavey
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 10:46 PM
trouble with the living!!
Well aint that the TRUTH!!! laugh

Yeah Cinja...I think it is pretty much the general opinion that we are crazy...just can't argue with that one.

I am going to have to start keeping these tidbits to myself or I am really gonna get a complex....you would have thought after telling that what my name means and getting Tina's info that I would learn...but NOOOOOOOOO...let's just keep on sharing!!!!! :rolleyes:

Morning TK & Princess....

~V~
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 10:52 PM
...let's just keep on sharing!!!!!
Yes.......LET'S! laugh
Sometimes I wish I would have kept my mouth shut here about a lot of things...and just kept them to myself. If I had it to do over again I think I would try harder to stop "sharing" so much...and leave a little bit up to the imagination. But, too late for that. shocked laugh
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:13 PM
Oh man...I was thinking about that the other day...it is AMAZING what we share on here...I just crack up sometimes. What are we thinking??? laugh Sometimes after I post something...I think..man, I wouldn't even share that with anybody and here I am posting it for the whole freakin world!!! nutz

~V~
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:19 PM
and here I am posting it for the whole freakin world!!!
...one of these days someone is going to make a movie about us...wouldn't that be cool...a movie that shows us all individually, then our lives on the forum...that would be killer. If I was rich I'd get that guy that played Opie to direct it...what is that guy's name? Duh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:20 PM
Ron Howard!! laugh shocked thumbup
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:23 PM
talking to yourself here, Cindy Psycho? Duh

Better get Anthony Perkins for that movie too! shk
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:26 PM
...we've got Norman for that! laugh
(peppereater)
Posted By: Bill Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:27 PM
...one of these days someone is going to make a movie about us
Which actors/actresses will be portraying each of us? Duh
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:28 PM
...we've got Norman for that!
(peppereater)
yes... that's what I meant!
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:31 PM
Hello, wavey
I've thought about what I've shared here as well. If someone's really paying attention they knowa an awful lot about us. Like , my house will be empty this morning for a couple of hours and I never lock the doors. But I'va also shared more personal stuff here than just about anywhere. Personal therapy, very public.
Good morning. We haven't heard from Triss yet?
~Tina
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Bill:
Which actors/actresses will be portraying each of us? Duh
Oh, man...now you've got my mind going... p
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:37 PM
Bill...I know right off who I'd get to play you... frown
...but I'm not telling! p
Posted By: Bill Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:41 PM
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
Bill...I know right off who I'd get to play you... frown
...but I'm not telling! p
Why does that scare me? sca
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:43 PM
Can't wait to see the cast list when I return later today!

Hope you all have a safe and pleasant day... later!
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:45 PM
...we've got Norman for that!
(peppereater)
Talkin' 'bout me behind my back? thumbup
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:46 PM
Why does that scare me?
Don't be scared, Mr. Bill...

He's a very hot, sexy Oscar-winning actor.
It would reveal too much about my fantasy of you if I told who it was! laugh p
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:48 PM
Bye, Lynne! wavey
Hurry back!
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Bill:
Which actors/actresses will be portraying each of us?
I'm wondering who would play Cindy...hmmm.so far only Goldy Hawn comes to mind... Duh
Posted By: Merme Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:54 PM
The actor to play Mr. Bill would have to be Clark Gable. Trouble is, he isn't alive anymore. But who could we find who IS alive yet of that "type"?

Merme
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 10th, 2006 at 11:59 PM
The actor to play Mr. Bill would have to be Clark Gable. Trouble is, he isn't alive anymore. But who could we find who IS alive yet of that "type"?
Harrison Ford? Mel Gibson?
Rob Reiner? OOOps! Please, someone, delete this before Bill sees! laugh
Posted By: Bill Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 12:02 AM
Rob Reiner? OOOps! Please, someone, delete this before Bill sees!
Too late!!! laugh
Indiana Jones maybe, but definately not Meathead!
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 12:04 AM
Too late!!!
Uhhh, well, it's been nice knowing all of you! :rolleyes:
Posted By: Nana's11 Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 12:17 AM
I can't think of one actress I would like to play me--- maybe Rosie O'Donnal- at least she is the right body type....LOL !
Nana
Posted By: tkhooper Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 12:17 AM
I want Candice Bergen for my part. She's already played a recovering alcoholic and I think she would be perfect.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 12:23 AM
I'm wondering who would play Cindy...hmmm.so far only Goldy Hawn comes to mind...
Cool...I never even thought about her!
I was thinkin' Jody Foster! laugh

I have been trying to keep my mouth shut...since I posted the fantasy comment. :rolleyes: shocked ...I've been picturing a guy sitting in front of a computer in Washington doing this frown

But who could we find who IS alive yet of that "type"?
Harrison Ford... p laugh
...not the guy I was thinking of, though.
Bill is more of a Captain Call (Tommy Lee Jones "Lonesome Dove") kinda guy...
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 12:29 AM
I was thinkin' Jody Foster!
I was reading this and thinking of some wisecrack to say, like "I've never seen HER fall in a pond," when I realized how perfect Goldy would be! Do you remember that mocie with Kurt Russell where Goldy falls off her husband's yacht and gets amnesia? laugh
Posted By: Merme Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 12:31 AM
For Afgrey, I'd pick Audrey Hepburn in her Holly GoLightly days...

Merme
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 12:36 AM
Who do you want to play you, Merme?
wavey
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 12:46 AM
Who do you want to play YOU, Norman? Duh

We gotta get this taken care of so we can post the cast of characters later! shk laugh
Posted By: Bill Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 12:49 AM
Originally posted by peppereater:
Too late!!!
Uhhh, well, it's been nice knowing all of you! :rolleyes:
At least you didn't say Pee Wee Herman! laugh
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 12:51 AM
Who do you want to play YOU, Norman?
Actually, I kind of look like Rob Reiner with a beard. eek
Hmmmm. Maybe Russell Crowe?
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 12:53 AM
At least you didn't say Pee Wee Herman!
Bill, I'm so glad I didn't have a mouth full of coffee when I read that! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 12:56 AM
Who do you want to play YOU, Norman?
I thought that was already decided...Anthony Perkins.
Oh wait, he's dead, isn't he? laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 12:58 AM
Well...I'm goin' with Goldie Hawn as me... Duh

Who's it gonna be, Mr. Bill? Duh
Who gets to play the Guru?
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:06 AM
Who's it gonna be, Mr. Bill?
Who gets to play the Guru?
Keanu Reeves?
Posted By: Patty S Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:08 AM
G'Morning all wavey
I like the Harrison Ford idea for Bill. (Richard Gere is sexier though!!)

Give Tommy Lee Jones Jimmys script.

Goldie could easily play Cindy, but Julia Roberts is also limber & "animated", but she can get dead-serious when she has to!

Susan Serandon for Gardenmom, & Patricia (what's-her-name... Tool Time's wife) for Sarah, maybe.

Lynn, did you find the pic of the butterfly on Amy's hand yet?
Posted By: JV Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:12 AM
Bill should be played by Clint Eastwood. He makes me think of Clint way he writes. You know kind but yet can be hard if he has to be. A mix of Rowdy Yates and Dirty Harry. Cindy = Merle Streep (sp).
Jimmy
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:17 AM
I like the Harrison Ford idea for Bill. (Richard Gere is sexier though!!)

Give Tommy Lee Jones Jimmys script.
I'm with ya on Jimmy, that's him to a T. But Richard Gere? If he didn't wear ear plugs his head would whistle when the wind blows! laugh

Bill should be played by Clint Eastwood. He makes me think of Clint way he writes. You know kind but yet can be hard if he has to be. A mix of Rowdy Yates and Dirty Harry. Cindy = Merle Streep (sp).
Jimmy
Good choice in both cases. Too bad John Wayne is dead though. eek laugh laugh
Posted By: Patty S Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:20 AM
Clint Eastwood is a good 1 Jimmy, but he's too old now, to play Bill. (Stage makeup goes a long way, but they'd have to put it on with a Trowel in this case.)

[Linked Image] New idea for Bill's character: REGIS! laugh laugh
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:22 AM
New idea for Bill's character: REGIS!
laugh laugh laugh

Patty, you're gonna get us ALL kicked out!
Posted By: JV Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:27 AM
by Patty
New idea for Bill's character: REGIS!
??? He is older then dirt and after 900 plastic surgeries he still doesnt look much like a man that would live in Washintgon the way Bill does. He is the Penthouse type person surrounded by maids and butlers yuck.. Daughter just called want sme to take her sons Bull Mastiff/Pit mix told her I would for 3 months then if she hasn't gotten her(4 months old)I will find her a home. I don't watch many modern movies I admit not a movie person but who is Tommy Lees Jones?
Jimmy
Posted By: Patty S Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:31 AM
laugh laugh
But Regis is funny & CAN be unpredictable! (Would you like Dave Letterman better? How about Bill O'Reilly?) p ... & I haven't seen Bill come up with any names yet!
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:33 AM
who is Tommy Lees Jones?
A cou;oe of words describe him best: "rugged" , "manly."
did you ever see the movie "The Fugitive?" Harrison Ford was the fugitive, and Tommy Lee Jones was the die-hard detective pursuing him. thumbup
Posted By: Patty S Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:34 AM
I think Diane Sawyer would be a PERFECT Triss! She's gentle, smart, diplomatic & down-to-earth.
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:34 AM
But Regis is funny & CAN be unpredictable! (Would you like Dave Letterman better? How about Bill O'Reilly?) ... & I haven't seen Bill come up with any names yet!
How 'bout Dick Cheney? laugh
Posted By: Patty S Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:39 AM
How 'bout Dick Cheney?
laugh laugh Dave, NOW who's trying to get us all kicked out?!!! [Linked Image]
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:40 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:43 AM
Patty...I guess we don't need the bird lady to get into trouble, do we? laugh
Posted By: Patty S Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:48 AM
Well, it looks like everybody abandon ship here except us, you guys! one of YOU musta said the wrong thing! [Linked Image] (Cindy must be wearing her halo today!)

I need to get my hair washed & get ready for school. Will check back in a bit... waiting to see Amy's butterfly pic & for Triss to check in.
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 01:51 AM
Well, it looks like everybody abandon ship here except us, you guys! one of YOU musta said the wrong thing! (Cindy must be wearing her halo today!)
I don't think it was Jimmy, so what are you implying? laugh
Cindy, are yu wearing your halo? Is everything else in the laundry? laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:02 AM
Cindy, are yu wearing your halo? Is everything else in the laundry?
Yep...been sittin' here naked with just a halo on... p
Posted By: Patty S Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:03 AM
Well gosh, Dave... looks like you're IT, huh?! [Linked Image]
I don't know where they went... probably off playing a different game that they like better! (Who started this, anyway? I don't even remember!)

BTW, Shirley MacLaine can be me, unless she's too busy.

I see that I don't have time to wash my hair & still get out of here in an hour, but I DO need to find an envelope so I can mail Jimmy's seeds off today.
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:22 AM
Good grief you all...I went to pay the water bill and come back and we have an all star cast for a movie.. thumbup Yesssireee!

I'm wondering ...do you all think we could get Phyllis Diller to play ..ME?????

~V~
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:24 AM
Hello, everyone (anyone), I'm back from running my chores. I might even pay to see that movie.
No word from Triss yet?
~Tina
Posted By: Triss Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:29 AM
Hi everyone.
Posted By: barleychown Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:34 AM
Good Morning! wavey
Posted By: JV Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:35 AM
Vanessa how about Sharon Stone to play you?
Jimmy
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:40 AM
That'd work! thumbup
Posted By: Merme Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:41 AM
Well...

My choice for Afgrey is still young Audrey Hepburn as the persona Holly GoLightly. She is slender, dark-haired, beautiful eyes, zany, but a woman of class and great character/intellect.

And while I can see Bill as Harrison Ford, I was really thinking more of a young Sean Connery.

For Jimmy/JV, I'd say a very young Clint Eastwood because he has that "desert squint" going pretty good, and our Jimmy knows all about deserts. But we'd have to teach Clint the savvy of someone like McGyver to equal Jimmy's handiness.

For Dave/Peppereater, I'd say a young Roger Moore for his classic look and "shaken, not stirred".

With 'Nessa's big eyes and pixie hair cut, I'd pick Marlo Thomas as "That Girl".

Barleychown, as I've seen her lovely in her wedding gown, would have to be Vanessa Redgrave as she appeared in the movie musical Camelot in 1967...

Merme
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:41 AM
shk Sharon Stone....what you didn't think Phyllis Diller would work.. laugh And then again...Loretta Lynne might play me...we sound a lot aalike when we Tawwwwwlk. laugh

~V~
Posted By: Patty S Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:45 AM
I'm wondering ...do you all think we could get Phyllis Diller to play ..ME?????
She's prettty old now isn't she, Vanessa? Again, as I said before, a little stage makeup goes a long ways! (Carol Burnett could do it too, but we'd still have to get a makeup expert.) Gosh, aren't there any younger actresses who do what those 2 were so good at? Guess they musta broke the mold!
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:46 AM
For Dave/Peppereater, I'd say a young Roger Moore for his classic look and "shaken, not stirred".
shk
Wow. I may not be quite THAT sophisticated, Merme!
(Stifles a beer belch) laugh
Posted By: Merme Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:48 AM
Well, Dave, your POSTS are Roger Moorish to me!

Merme
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:50 AM
We still wanna know who'd play YOU, Merme! muggs
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:52 AM
I was thinkin' the same thing, Norman...
Who's playin' Merme? Duh
Posted By: JV Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:53 AM
by Merme
For Jimmy/JV, I'd say a very young Clint Eastwood
shk Hate to tell you Merme I am not that much younger then Clint Eastwood. but thanks for the compliment. Vanessa yes Loretta would make a good you alright. Not only does she sound some like you (southern)she is also little like you. Or she was looks like she has gained since Mooney died but still she is little . Dave for some reason as see Burt Reynolds in your part. Tammy Barbara Mandrel would be you. Can't think who woul dbe a good Merme as I don't know most of these new people that are in movies these days.
Jimmy
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:54 AM
I was thinkin' the same thing, Norman...
Who's playin' Merme?
Jennifer Lopez is still available!
Posted By: Triss Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:55 AM
The movie sounds good. I want Julia Roberts to play me. I just like her is the only reason though.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:55 AM
Who's playin' MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????
I haven't seen one reference to the poor,
relasped hostess, who spends hours, tirelessly
typing and helping those in need..
Whos' in some type of Allergic Shock reaction,
from head to toe..
no one's playin' me in the movie, cause I'm almost
gone, faded away into oblivion..
get sick twice in 5 weeks and they forget about a person... eek eek eek eek wink
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:58 AM
Who's playin' MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????
Sharon Stone is still up for grabs! thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 02:59 AM
Awww Weezie, So sorry you aren't feeling well. I have an actress for you. Your post made me think of the lady who played in a Stephen King thriller that came after the writer and held him hostage. I think. I can see you coming after us for not picking an actress for ya. I just cannot remember that actresses name or the movie or anything.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 03:00 AM
I'm closing this one down for Triss's
last comments... :p p wink
Posted By: peppereater Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 03:00 AM
That would be Cathy Bates in "Misery," Triss!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: (don't delete)CH 229 - Cast of Characters - January 11th, 2006 at 03:03 AM
Closed NORMAN...*bates*
Somebody go open a new CH and
make me a cuter actress.. kissies
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]