A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Tonya Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 07:00 AM
Here are ours! thumbup We have Ariel(Little Mermaid) and a Lumberjack(jill)- complete with hatchet..

[Linked Image]

Share your costumes or those of your kids....or BOTH!

Happy Halloween, Y'all!!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 07:31 AM
oHHHHHHHHH Tonya!
I know you are worried about Summer's pink hair,
but it's BEAUTIFUL!!!

Cutie-pie Mack too! kissies
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 07:50 AM
clp Oh that is sooo cute!!!

Have fun kids!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 08:14 AM
AHHH How sweet Summer Looks,, And Little Lumberjack is a handsome lil' man! thumbup clp clp
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 09:24 AM
You're killing me with cuteness! thumbup They looked so great!

Here's little garden fairy Athena!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 09:35 AM
Both these pictures are so CUTE! grinnnn
They are all so precious!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 09:37 AM
Too cute loz! flw
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 09:55 AM
It's a 3 way tie on cuteness here..
Just soooooooooo cute......
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 09:58 AM
Cutie pa-toody Pic Loz!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 09:59 AM
Towards the end she was helping me give out candy to the kids.....before they'd come she'd say---do you think they'll like me? Then when they left she'd say, yep they liked me! laugh laugh laugh

Anyone else have pictures of the kids dressed up?
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:00 AM
I tried to post a pick of Peanut and Goatbaby ...but I cannot get the freakin photobucket to work...I'll keep trying....

Although they are both in Elmo costumes...Goatbaby has a chicken costume that is just precious but he wouldn't put it on...we had to force him in to it before we took them out....but I didn't get a pic of it.

This was Peanut's first year to trick~or~treat and he had a ball...wore himself plum out....

~V~
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:02 AM
Aww V! wavey That's sounds so great, I hope you can get Photobucket working right so we can see the picture. I had another picture of athena to share but each time I posted it, it was showing up as HUGE on here--but in my album I'd edited it and made it smaller...weird.
Posted By: Karrie Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:02 AM
Here are the kids, Gwen is casting a spell and Dalton is trying to be a tough guy.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here is a close up of each one I liked this photos Rick took them.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:03 AM
Originally posted by 4Ruddy:
This was Peanut's first year to trick~or~treat and he had a ball...wore himself plum out....
That is sooooooooooo good to hear... thumbup grinnnn
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:05 AM
Karrie, they are sooooooooo cute....
clp clp
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:06 AM
Karrie, they look so cool thumbup
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:08 AM
Oh Good Vanessa!! Boy I Bet Peanut was really excited grinnnn wink laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:10 AM
Karrie Your Kiddo's Look awesome! thumbup thumbup
Posted By: Karrie Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:13 AM
Thank you. I have a photo of Gwennies friend.....HIS name is Jaxon, and I caught her holding his hand the other day. I think I am gonna use it for a dart board. I gave her teacher the camera today to take photos, and in every one of her he is right there. I am starting to worry he sings "Sugar, Pie, Honey bunch" to her. laugh At the fall festival he kept coming up to us and asking her where her daddy was.............I think I know why, he wanted to check out the competition. Gwennie makes him catch her a lady bug before she will hold his hand. Aren't they cute?

[Linked Image] Not the greatest photo of Gwennie.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:24 AM
I finally made it...rough night.

I couldn't get Brennan to hold still... :rolleyes:
...he kept waving his light sabre around...

[Linked Image]
(...one too many Pixie Sticks before we tried to take the picture!) lala

When Rachel got here we finally got him to stand still for a minute.
[Linked Image]

He was so afraid that he was going to get "eleprocuted" because it was raining outside, and his mask had some electronic thing in it to alter his voice...to make him sound like Darth Vader. (He's a little smarter than Cindy Granny...he knows that electronics and water don't mix!) shocked
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:29 AM
Cindy Faye...tell Brenne I said he looks AWESOME!!! I really liked that first pic...the piano made it look like another ray crossing his (did that make sense?)

Peanut was so exhausted when we got home he crashed (after eating a few goodies) he made a good haul around here...now what am I gonna do with all this stuf... lala

~V~
Posted By: badplanter Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:31 AM
I really liked that first pic...the piano made it look like another ray crossing his (did that make sense?)
I understood it! thumbup laugh
(off topic, but anyway-- That's one nice piano, Cindy! laugh laugh )

Great pics, everybody! thumbup
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:31 AM
I miss my kids being that small! eek They are all adorable!

Dianna
Posted By: Karrie Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:33 AM
Cindy he is so cute. I see what you mean about the piano and the saber, I thought the same thing. Keep em' coming, I love kids in costume the are so cute.
Posted By: chermoni Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:38 AM
We don't have the kids for halloween this year but I thought it would be fun to share what I wore today.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:39 AM
I see the saber....
(or should I say, the double saber..
neat...)
And Brennan does look good in his outfit..

~~~>Love the socks.. soooooooooo cute...
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 10:58 AM
I am loving all the pictures!
Thanks for sharing your young cuties with us older folks whose kids are a bit older. kissies I tried to take a picture of Amy before she left, but she was out of the house in a flash! Oh, well... :rolleyes:

LOVE those socks, Chermoni! thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 11:00 AM
toe socks thumbup my favorite!!!!

and all the kiddos are so cute, makes me wish we had trick or treaters here.
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 11:09 AM
those socks are awesome....i LOVE weird socks. The Deb store has an entire wall of printed socks.....their soo cute....I have started to buy them....I don't wear "normal" socks often. laugh
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 11:22 AM
These are the socks I wore today, and every Halloween the past several years.

[Linked Image]

Jenn - I love the socks at Deb, but they closed our store last year. ters
We really miss it - Amy got all her fancy dresses there for parties, etc. They were really nice and very reasonably priced.
Posted By: Triss Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 11:26 AM
I am loving these pics. Time for me to add mine.

All of the kids. Charlie was trying to run away cuz Zack's costume terrified him. But this was the only pic of him and the best one of Mikey.
[Linked Image]

And a better one of the other 3 kids.
[Linked Image]

And my pumpkins all lit up.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 11:28 AM
very nice triss!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 11:37 AM
They are allllllllll soooooo cute Triss... grinnnn grinnnn grinnnn grinnnn grinnnn
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 11:40 AM
Great pictures and good memories, Triss!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 11:42 AM
I am loving all these pictures! grinnnn clp

Here's Peanut and Goatbaby!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 11:45 AM
OOOOOOOOOOh Myyyyyyyyy Gawwwwwwwwwwd!!!!
Those outfits are sooooooooo cute..
That is so precious...
Posted By: Triss Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 11:51 AM
Ahhhhh, they are JUST ADORABLE!!! Too cute for words.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 11:54 AM
That is PRECIOUS!!!
Were those costumes handmade by Miss V by any chance?
And... is that the house we have been waiting to get a peak of for so long, or a neighbor's??? Duh thumbup
Posted By: Tonya Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 12:51 PM
OMG- everyone's "Trick-o-Treaters" are sooooo darn cute!! We picked up a "stray" along the way somewhere, and Doug insists we keep him- he is in the "Critter Corner" his name is Dodger....
Posted By: Patty S Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 03:37 PM
Well, it looks like I got here just in time to be late again!
(Then I had to reinstall my camera software before I could upload my pics!) :rolleyes:

Thanks for starting this thread, Tonya... what a bunch of darling faces & terrific Fright Night pics! thumbup

Grampa's special gal (BG) made him pretty happy when she came to Trick-or-Treat after attending the school carnival.
[Linked Image]

Uhhh... that would be the same carnival that Grama was called in to at the last minute, to volunteer in the Balloon Shaving Booth! I probably wouldn't have "dressed up" even if I'd have had the time to get ready (except for my 10/31 sox), cuz even though I didn't know exactly what I was in for, I had a hunch that "balloon shaving" was going to be messy... it was!
(Is this their way of telling me how much they miss me?!)
[Linked Image]

My little "customers", shown here, are a couple of Amy's charges that she has in her preschool class every day. Amy (my DIL) is usually spattered with food or finger paint or wet sand when I stop in to say hi to the kids, & I always give her a bad time about wasting school resources. She got a real kick out of watching her kids make ME the victim of their messy fun for a change!
I don't think I'll need to add much soap to the wash load that my work clothes will go into!

The sox! I thought I was the only with an "all occasion" sock collection, so I was glad to see those pics posted! grinnnn
[Linked Image]
(When Keith asked me WHY I was "taking a pic of my legs", I showed him the other sock posts. He walked away shaking his head, saying that I have a bunch of weird friends!) :p

Oh... and NO, my legs aren't that white!!! I'm back to wearing my Cuddle Duds, cuz its COLD out there!
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 05:21 PM
Oh , all these pictures are so precious!!!! cool

I love all the socks, ladies, that is too funny! (and a little crazy kissies

I haven't loaded my pics, yet, I'll work on it now, I've got some from a party I went to on Saturday night. It was at my sister's house in MA and it was also for my nephew, the marine, who arrived home on Thursday!!!!! clp
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 06:01 PM
Well, I just loaded my daughter's pictures and found out there is not ONE photo of her little brother and sister from last night. eek Duh

I did find this one of our pumpkins we did the other night,

[Linked Image]

and from Saturday night here is my mom and dad (ages 71) partying it up with us and a bunch of Kurts' friends, all kids in their early twenties. Man is it hard keeping up with those kids, we left the party at 2:30

[Linked Image]

My nephew went as a grandpa!

[Linked Image]

shaved his head special for the "grandpa" look

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 07:39 PM
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Nick the Mummy
And Mitch the Grim Reaper..They had a blast!! thumbup
Posted By: sibyl Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 08:01 PM
! kissies , and the socks were great! laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 09:31 PM
Thanks for showing us all the little cuties....great job and they all looked so sweet!!!
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 09:41 PM
Great pictures, Everyone! Thanks for posting about your Halloween celebrations. I miss celebrating....

Dianna
Posted By: chenno Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 09:50 PM
I do not even know where to begin...All the kids were sooooooooo perfect! WOW!You all have such great looking kids, and the costumes were all super thumbup I really enjoyed this thread, I bet you all had a blast going trick or treating:-)
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Show us your costumes! - November 1st, 2006 at 09:58 PM
I thought I was going to want to 'get out of dodge' last night. But when the kids started trick or treating I had fun. {At the store} I forgot how much I missed it.
Great bunch of pictures & costumes. I had a little superman in last night. Looked just like yours Triss. And LoTs and LoTs of fairy wings were in town!
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 12:45 AM
Tristen was Batman last night. He had a blast!

[Linked Image]

These pictures are from his Pumpkin Party at school on Monday:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 12:46 AM
Ahhhh....he looked so cute!!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 01:34 AM
How cute!!
Posted By: Triss Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 01:49 AM
All of these pics are so great. Why do we only get to dress them up once a year??? I love seeing these so much. Happy kids are such a blessing!
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 02:28 AM
I just adore all these pics. We didn't get near as many kids as we did last year. ters

I don't have any kids so this is the best I could do with Max. I could have kept trying for a better shot but I felt kinda' cruel..she was NOT a happy dog!

[Linked Image]

laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 02:52 AM
laugh laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: johnCT Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 02:53 AM
Here's my two little ones...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 03:00 AM
These kids just keep getting cuter and cuter..
OMG John, they are adorable..
Sooo~sooooo cute...
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 03:03 AM
Adorable John...thanks for sharing~~!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 03:09 AM
Absolutely Beautiful John!! Makes me want to hug them up!! cool
Posted By: Triss Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 04:46 AM
John, Your kids are simply adorable!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 05:01 AM
Great Halloween pictures everyone thumbup
Posted By: stardust Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 07:37 AM
I don't have pictures uploaded yet but I was the toothfairy (had to wear one last tiny little teenage girl costume before I start having the kids) and Sam was the Easter Bunny... I just can't wait till my little Athena's first Halloween... I'm thinking I'll dress her up as a goddess.
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Triss:
All of these pics are so great. Why do we only get to dress them up once a year??? I love seeing these so much. Happy kids are such a blessing!
Triss Nick Dresses up all day almost everyday!! I think it is great that he uses his imagination so much!! thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Show us your costumes! - November 2nd, 2006 at 09:46 AM
My kids too Rita. The love that all of the costumes now go into the dress up box. They need a new box cuz they have a bunch of dress up clothes now.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Show us your costumes! - November 5th, 2006 at 11:27 PM
I just had to share the pics of my brother....he emailed them to me, these are at his work--each year they dress up and almost each year he's something spooky. I told him next year he should be the guy from H#llraiser....or Freddy....since he's been Jason, and Michael Myers, and the Grim Reaper.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here's his girlfriend.....she's a tiny thing and it's so funny seeing her in this! I don't know how she even sat down!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Show us your costumes! - November 5th, 2006 at 11:29 PM
thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Show us your costumes! - November 5th, 2006 at 11:32 PM
Oh here he is as a 80's miami guy......I'll take this off in a few because I don't know if he'd love me sharing his face with everyone...LOL

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: Show us your costumes! - November 6th, 2006 at 12:43 AM
Those are great Loz! laugh
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]