A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: AnnetteM I'm new to the gardener's forum - November 13th, 2006 at 11:43 AM
Hello,
My name is Annette from Hibbing, MN.
I enjoy gardening 6 months out of the year (winter lasts too long up here).
I enjoy planting shrubs and plants that do not need much TLC and can survive the extreme temperatures here.
I do live in an area where the deer love to eat my white and red pines. They FEAST on cedar so I no longer have them in my yard.
I'm excited to get to "chatting" and looking forward to learning from your experience.
Annette
Posted By: chermoni Re: I'm new to the gardener's forum - November 13th, 2006 at 11:53 AM
Hello Anette, and welcome to the forum! wavey
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: I'm new to the gardener's forum - November 13th, 2006 at 11:56 AM
Hi, Annette..... wavey

Welcome to the forum!

Drop down into the Banter Hall sometime...we talk about everything down there, not just gardening. Our lives, our kids...just about anything and everything. It's a nice place to meet the other members, and a good place to hang out in the winter when we can't get outside to garden.

Nice to meet you!

Cindy
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: I'm new to the gardener's forum - November 13th, 2006 at 08:45 PM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum.

Its nice to meet you!~
Posted By: netty Re: I'm new to the gardener's forum - November 15th, 2006 at 04:06 AM
Hi Annette wavey
Welcome to the forum. My name is Annette too and I don't get to meet too many other Annette's! What zone is Hibbing MN?
Posted By: badplanter Re: I'm new to the gardener's forum - November 15th, 2006 at 04:13 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forum! wavey
Posted By: AnnetteM Re: I'm new to the gardener's forum - November 15th, 2006 at 08:37 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm still trying to get used to this site and please forgive me if I don't reply as quickly as I should. I work full-time and always have something to occupy my time after work (then I get to try to squeeze in time on the computer when someone else isn't using it).
To answer "Annette's" question, I'm in zone 3. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to Spring already smile
Posted By: sibyl Re: I'm new to the gardener's forum - November 15th, 2006 at 10:49 AM
wavey wavey wavey
hello, AnnetteM!!!
glad to see you in the form! grinnnn
Posted By: comfrey Re: I'm new to the gardener's forum - November 15th, 2006 at 12:04 PM
wavey Welcome Annette! We are so glad you are here to join in.
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: I'm new to the gardener's forum - November 15th, 2006 at 10:00 PM
Hello Annette--
I welcome you, as though I was an old pro here, but I only joined yesterday! But, I can tell you that you are going to enjoy being here. Everyone has been great! kit
Posted By: Wrennie Re: I'm new to the gardener's forum - November 16th, 2006 at 08:03 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: glenda Re: I'm new to the gardener's forum - November 18th, 2006 at 06:09 AM
Hello.
welcome to the forum, its great lots of info, and fun too wavey wavey
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]