A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: sandra s Hello from Loveland, Ohio.... - September 6th, 2006 at 08:35 PM
flw Hi All...I'm new to this gardening business and came across your site looking for information on some grasses i just purchased for my back yard. Looking forward to gaining more and more info on how to spruce up my quiet time areas. Thanx for having me... flw
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Hello from Loveland, Ohio.... - September 6th, 2006 at 08:50 PM
Hi there!!!

Welcome to the Forum.

Its nice to meet you!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Hello from Loveland, Ohio.... - September 6th, 2006 at 09:26 PM
[Linked Image]
Hello!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Hello from Loveland, Ohio.... - September 7th, 2006 at 09:53 AM
[Linked Image]

and welcome to the Garden Helper!
Posted By: JeeperMan Re: Hello from Loveland, Ohio.... - September 7th, 2006 at 11:39 AM
Well howdy, I'm from loveland as well. Well technically Milford, but I use a loveland address.
Posted By: patches1414 Re: Hello from Loveland, Ohio.... - September 7th, 2006 at 04:05 PM
[Linked Image]

Hi Sandra! wavey Welcome to the forum! It's so nice to meet you and I hope to see you around on some of the forums! wink

Have a beautiful day! flw flw flw
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: Hello from Loveland, Ohio.... - September 7th, 2006 at 10:03 PM
hello! and welcome!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]