A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Tonya It Happened - October 5th, 2006 at 10:23 PM
Mackenna took her first steps!! cool She took three to be exact! clp clp Left, Left, Right! I am so happy, but also sad. My baby is growing up WAY too quickly! ters

My Big Girl!
[Linked Image]

And with her sissy:
[Linked Image]

The best part of it is that Doug and I were both able to see it! Nothing better in the world!
Posted By: chenno Re: It Happened - October 5th, 2006 at 10:31 PM
clp clp That is so cool!your kids are so cute!and once they start cruising,look out!:-)
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: It Happened - October 5th, 2006 at 10:50 PM
That Is Awsome Tonya!!! Great Job Mack!!! thumbup
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: It Happened - October 5th, 2006 at 10:51 PM
once they start cruising,look out!
Yep...I remember those days so well! laugh

You have some nice looking children, Tonya! thumbup
Posted By: Wrennie Re: It Happened - October 5th, 2006 at 11:00 PM
Now you know why Doug had to not be at work this week. Coincidence?? Or bigger forces at work here?

Way to go Mack!!! clp
Posted By: Karrie Re: It Happened - October 5th, 2006 at 11:11 PM
Boy Wrennie nailed my thoughts exactly with that statement! Wow what luck you both got to experience it together, was Summer there too? It's sooo bitter sweet a moment, happy for the new accomplishment and sad about what is now gone. She's a big girl now mom.......well almost any way! Thanks for sharing this wonderful sweet moment with us, if felt good to remember that wonderful feeling at that moment in a childs life.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: It Happened - October 5th, 2006 at 11:26 PM
That's terrific Tonya, and such cute kids you have there. thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: It Happened - October 6th, 2006 at 12:21 AM
Thats so cute Tonya and somthing you will both remember forever!!!!!
Posted By: Triss Re: It Happened - October 6th, 2006 at 12:35 AM
So excited for you all Tonya. First steps are just the best!
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: It Happened - October 6th, 2006 at 01:14 AM
Oh Tonya, what a precious moment for you both to experience, and big sister too! clp Your children are beautiful! Mack's toes are so cute, the way they grab the floor. I am weird, I love baby toes. nutz laugh
Posted By: Tonya Re: It Happened - October 6th, 2006 at 03:43 AM
Thanks, all! shocked I think they're cute, but I'm a little partial. laugh laugh Since the first ones this morning- Mack has taken about 10 more(with a little prodding from mommy and daddy) thumbup They are the best!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: It Happened - October 6th, 2006 at 03:53 AM
Aawww precious moments the first steps. So glad you both got to see her do it! Won't be long now. thumbup
Posted By: angelblossom Re: It Happened - October 6th, 2006 at 06:57 AM
thumbup I love that age, learning to walk and talk I just love baby jibberish, They sure know what their saying., and look at you like what's wrong with you can't ya hear me?? that combined with step learning is sooo precious! grinnnn
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: It Happened - October 6th, 2006 at 07:02 AM
Beautiful girls, Tonya!
And look at those long legs on Mackenna!
Before long you'll be running after her!

Like Diane said... this is such a special time - cherish it as much as you can! kissies
Posted By: G~mom Re: It Happened - October 7th, 2006 at 09:28 PM
YOU GO MACKENNA!!!!

kissies clp clp
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]