A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: ChristinaC Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 8th, 2006 at 08:32 AM
Just worried..
Tornado in Nashville...hope he's okay!!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 8th, 2006 at 09:04 AM
I have been wondering about him all day.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 8th, 2006 at 09:06 AM
He posted earlier today in the birding forum.
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 8th, 2006 at 09:07 AM
I just saw a news update and I guess no tornadoes touched down in Nashville but very close to the city!
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 8th, 2006 at 09:07 AM
Sheesh...warnings all over! So many now I'm worried about!!
Posted By: patches1414 Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 8th, 2006 at 10:49 AM
I was worried about him too! angell

I hope someone hears from him soon.

patches kit
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 8th, 2006 at 10:57 AM
Maybe just electricity out for a bit...
Keep thinkin' positive thoughts!!! kissies thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 8th, 2006 at 12:02 PM
The news is scary. More tornados this season than last.
Posted By: Bill Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 8th, 2006 at 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Thornius:
It destroyed EVERYTHING 6 miles north of my house. We got 10 minutes of heavy rain and marble sized hail, but NOTHING more than that. So far 24 people are dead within 30 miles of my house. We didn't even lose electricity here. So I will Still be giving my bird reports.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 8th, 2006 at 06:42 PM
kissies angell
That is goooooooooooood news!!!

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, now what about Alankhart???
He's in Tn..............

Has he posted anywhere's????????
Posted By: Thornius Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 9th, 2006 at 08:14 AM
They are still finding pieces of me scattered around all the bird feeders in town. JUST JOKING, I'm OK! I was in the area of the WORST tornado, about 5 miles north of my house, 1 hour before the tornado struck, taking pictures of birds. When I heard the first thunderclaps I left saying, "Rain's coming." One hour later the area had ceased to exist. All we got at my house was about 10 minutes of hard rain mixed with marble sized hail. Got some good bird pictures though.
Posted By: Triss Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 9th, 2006 at 08:19 AM
Goodness Thorny, that is too close for comfort.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 9th, 2006 at 08:54 AM
Yeah, that is a little toooooo close for comfort..
Glad you're alright though..

Nat, do you know if the area where Alankhart is, is it any where's where you are???????
Very curious???
Posted By: Thornius Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 9th, 2006 at 11:19 AM
Naw I sure don't know about alankhart. Both my son and I have been hit by tornadoes TWICE! One time I was driving my car at night and hit the eye of a funnel cloud dead on in the dark. It bounced my car up and down and nearly threw me off the bridge I was on and suddenly it was gone and I and my car were fine with no damage whatsoever. I drove on through the flooded debris covered streets to pick up my son at work to find all the trees around the building uprooted and many of the cars crushed under the trees.
Posted By: Triss Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 9th, 2006 at 11:28 AM
WOW Thorny, you have an angel looking out for you.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Anyone hear from Thornius? - April 9th, 2006 at 11:40 AM
I PM'd Alan, to see how he is!!!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]