A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: amy7467 Hello! Merry Christmas! - December 19th, 2006 at 11:04 AM
I feel like I've not been around here for a LONG time! I was reading thru some of the posts and I miss you guys! I have been making the rounds at Lowes, Walmart, nurseries, etc. and buying up all of the foster plants. Trying to figure out what they are and what they need has been fun. My new fascination is combining plants that look good together with similar needs in great looking pots. I know I owe a couple of you some sweet clematis seeds. I've got them and I'll get them out after the holiday. Then I can't wait to get started with the winter sowing projects! I built a cold frame and I've been saving all of my milk containers!
Amy
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Hello! Merry Christmas! - December 19th, 2006 at 11:51 AM
Hey Amy,
How are you doing these days???
How'd your tomatoes rippen up?
Posted By: amy7467 Re: Hello! Merry Christmas! - December 19th, 2006 at 08:30 PM
Hello, Hello, Weezie! So nice to hear from you! The tomatoes did well and I had red ones til mid-November or so. I miss tomato sandwiches! I'm going to start some this year in the coldframe.
A
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Hello! Merry Christmas! - December 19th, 2006 at 10:33 PM
I miss the sandwiches too..
and the slices and the zucchini w/tomatoes and garlic..and, and, and..
ooh I just love tomatoes...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello! Merry Christmas! - December 19th, 2006 at 11:17 PM
Hi there Amy and Merry Christmas to you too! wavey

I have been making the rounds at Lowes, Walmart, nurseries, etc. and buying up all of the foster plants.
Now that does sound like fun! wavey
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]