A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Tonya What do you remember?? - November 8th, 2006 at 11:00 PM
From high school?? I only scored a 46%...not too good! shocked

You give it a try... Do you deserve your diploma?

Hope you guys remember more than I did! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: What do you remember?? - November 8th, 2006 at 11:24 PM
82%

It said I paid attention during high school. shk

Funny...I don't remember paying attention. nutz
Posted By: Tonya Re: What do you remember?? - November 8th, 2006 at 11:38 PM
No fair!! I took it like 5 times and only got to about 67% laugh laugh What is scary is that I was 67th out of 371 students... I was in BETA club and was on the honor roll... What happened to my mind??
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: What do you remember?? - November 8th, 2006 at 11:47 PM
What happened to MY mind? shk nutz

I wasn't in any clubs, unless you call being a majorette a club...and I was a Problem Child in school.
I didn't conform to school much at all...I hated it. :p

When I was at boarding school I was up to 9 1/2 demerits (you get kicked out at 10 demerits) when I decided it was time to move back home and go to regular school. It was downhill after that...skipping school, getting suspended for one thing or another.
Problem child. shocked
Posted By: Tonya Re: What do you remember?? - November 8th, 2006 at 11:49 PM
I really was an angel in school- I'll let you call and ask my mom. It was home where I threw my fits! laugh laugh laugh I just suffer badly from C.R.S.!! shocked
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What do you remember?? - November 8th, 2006 at 11:53 PM
Wow, I got an 80 percent---I'm shocked quite frankly! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: What do you remember?? - November 8th, 2006 at 11:53 PM
Rachel was real good in school...an angel.
She was in all the smart clubs and already had college credits when she was in junior high. She was the direct opposite of me in school.

I'm so glad I didn't have to deal with what I put my mom through.
Posted By: sibyl Re: What do you remember?? - November 8th, 2006 at 11:53 PM
Cindy
me too i was a proublem child.
i didnt graguate, droped out in 9th grade when i was pregnet with my daughter,
got kicked out of public school, i went to a alternitive school.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: What do you remember?? - November 8th, 2006 at 11:55 PM
Originally posted by loz:
Wow, I got an 80 percent---I'm shocked quite frankly! laugh
Way to go, Loz!

I guessed on several of them.
I think my ESP is stronger than my memory! laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What do you remember?? - November 8th, 2006 at 11:56 PM
I guessed on a couple myself! wink

I was pretty good in school though, I was in the clubs and didn't do anything bad....I didn't get "bad" until college! laugh
Posted By: Tonya Re: What do you remember?? - November 8th, 2006 at 11:58 PM
....I didn't get "bad" until college!

That makes 2 of us!! laugh laugh lala Cindy- you know where Lincoln Memorial Univ. is??
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:00 AM
Cindy- you know where Lincoln Memorial Univ. is??
Nope.
Posted By: Tonya Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:02 AM
laugh laugh It is just south of Middlesboro, KY. Just curious.
Posted By: chenno Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:02 AM
81 percent....I think I got lucky with the art and Shakespeare questions:-)
Posted By: sibyl Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:04 AM
i got 40%
it said turn off the tv and go to the library!
i dont even watch tv.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:15 AM
It told me that i paid attention during school laugh lala
Posted By: chenno Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:18 AM
laugh laugh I just forwarded this to my friend Pat..he got 100 percent, I said I bet it said you are a true geek! laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:20 AM
laugh laugh thumbup good for him.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Tonya:
laugh laugh It is just south of Middlesboro, KY. Just curious.
I know where Middlesboro is...near Pineville, on my way to Cumberland, where my great granny used to live.

Duh

One of you smart people explain that one to me. nutz
Posted By: chenno Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:28 AM
No kidding...I am going back to take, maybe the quiz has no diploma?
Posted By: Tonya Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:28 AM
Yeah- Smart people- help us out here!!! laugh laugh
Posted By: Fernie Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:29 AM
I got an 80 %.....I wish it told you which ones you got wrong!!

Can you get a partial right answer?????
Posted By: sibyl Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:33 AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by penny in ontario:
<strong> It told me that i paid attention during school laugh p laugh wink
Posted By: chenno Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:39 AM
I just got an 80?how did I drop a percent in 5 mins? man in several hours I will be at 0 laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:43 AM
man in several hours I will be at 0
BACK AWAY FROM THE TEST, ANGIE! crit
Posted By: chenno Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:46 AM
laugh laugh I will indeed!!! perpl
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:47 AM
I said that it told me i paid attention laugh laugh ...nah my marks were pretty good in school...just got into trouble for talking laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Bill Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:51 AM
You paid attention during 86% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:56 AM
Good job Bill~~!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 12:56 AM
autodidact
p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 01:00 AM
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
autodidact
p
laugh What IS an autodidact...sounds sort of kinky. lala
Posted By: chenno Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 01:01 AM
autodidact is self taught...

Good job Bill thumbup
Posted By: Bill Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 01:01 AM
Autodidacticism (also autodidactism) is self-education or self-directed learning. An autodidact, also known as an automath, is a mostly self-taught person — typically someone who has an enthusiasm for self-education and a high degree of self-motivation.
Posted By: sibyl Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 01:01 AM
i dont know what it means either, im thinkin it means smart, of some sort.
Posted By: sibyl Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 01:02 AM
im as slow as my computer!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Bill:
Autodidacticism (also autodidactism) is self-education or self-directed learning. An autodidact, also known as an automath, is a mostly self-taught person — typically someone who has an enthusiasm for self-education and a high degree of self-motivation.
God, I love it when Bill talks that way! shocked grinnnn
Posted By: Wrennie Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 01:04 AM
I got an 86%
I hope I got those first 2 right!
Posted By: chenno Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 01:04 AM
I knew that, why didn't I score higher then grinnnn
Posted By: Nana's11 Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 01:13 AM
LOL...!
I got a 74% - not bad for an old lady who didn't graduate - dropped out to have my oldest... did got get a GED when I was 21- didn't study - took all the tests in one day- ex wouldn't watch the kids longer than one day -- and actually did well on them too- was equivilant of B's ..even in the math and I never understood it!
Nana
Posted By: maja24 Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 01:17 AM
I got 63%, yes! I paid attention! But didn't understand some of the questions being Dutch...LOL:D:D
Posted By: chermoni Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 01:20 AM
I only scored 51%. If that math problem wasn't on there I'd probably have done a little better. Oh well, I know I didn't usually pay much attention in high school. You actually have to show up everyday to do that. laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 03:47 AM
I got 57% and will blame that on my kids who keep stealing my brain cells. laugh
Posted By: Thornius Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 05:35 AM
I got 97% smile
Posted By: Thornius Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 05:41 AM
Angie, YOU of all people should KNOW the art questions. As an assignment you will write a 10,000 word essay on Impressionism.
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 05:44 AM
got an 80
Posted By: netty Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 06:05 AM
I got 57%! Hey...I can remember 57% of what I learned over 20 years ago...that's GOOD! laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 10:29 AM
i remembered 86%! shk wow!
Posted By: badplanter Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 10:53 AM
I scored a 74% on my first try. I've never even heard of some of that stuff on it before.... maybe I shouldn't have taken it- I didn't finish, let alone get through half-- of High school yet!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

I loved the test! thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 11:54 AM
Originally posted by badplanter:
I scored a 74% on my first try. I've never even heard of some of that stuff on it before.... maybe I shouldn't have taken it- I didn't finish, let alone get through half-- of High school yet!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

I loved the test! thumbup
mark, your key word there is "yet" hang in there, you will be glad you did!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 11:59 AM
I got 86 and dropped out as a sophmore in High school.. Keith did answer 2 I never read hamlet and the triangle one
Posted By: julie10008 Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 01:10 PM
Mine says I paid attention during 100% of high school. But then it's got the "85-100% You must be an autodidact..." So does that mean I got em all right, or I got 85-100% right? perpl

Must have been a good guess on that dnagling modifier question... lala
Posted By: kennyso Re: What do you remember?? - November 9th, 2006 at 04:52 PM
74%, not too bad considering I'm still in high school wink
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]