A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: tamara Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 06:25 AM
You have hit the 8000 member mark. Here's to thousands more. thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 06:27 AM
[Linked Image]

Seems like just yesterday we were hitting 1,000!!!!!

muggs
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 06:29 AM
Congratulations Bill thumbup
[Linked Image]
Posted By: JV Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 06:37 AM
Bill [Linked Image] and thank you for this wonderful forum full of wonderful friends [Linked Image] your the man.
Jimmy
Posted By: Bill Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 06:42 AM
Thank you! shocked
Every time we hit a milestone like this, I remember back when it made me happy to see that The Garden Helper had 30-40 visitors that day. Now we get 30-40,000 visitors every day.
I don't know what to say now, except thank you all! grinnnn
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 06:56 AM
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

I am so happy for you, Bill! grinnnn
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 07:14 AM
So was the new hardware with the effort to get it? lol. Those were some fun days. I'm glad you've reached 8,000 but I'm really expecting 10,000 in the early spring. And wouldn't be suprised if it sprang to 15,000. I know I tell everyone about this website whenever I'm on line or out in person. You all are my favorite topic.

Congratulations Bill this site is wonderful.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 07:54 AM
wavey Hi Bill...

I agree that this site is the best, and what can i say about the people on here,AMAZING. muggs Penny
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 08:25 AM
[Linked Image]Bill!!!

Thanks, once again, for this wonderful website where we get valuable info on gardening, and even more importantly life-long friendships!!!

You're the best! kissies
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 08:44 AM
8000!!!! grinnnn

Looking forward to another 8000!!! muggs gab
Posted By: mich168 Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 09:49 AM
Way to go, Bill! Congradulations!

muggs
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 10:01 AM
[Linked Image]

What a milestone for you Mr. Bill...I am elated to be a part of this wonderful site and it is a joy to share Peanut the poster boy here!
I would NOT be where I am today with out the help & support of my GH forum family!!!
And...thank you for keeping us safe here...all of your hard work and the work of all the hostesses does NOT go unoticed...

Thanks Again....

~V~

Ps...Loz~ie~lu...that Woo Hoo gremlin looks JUST like ME!!!!! thumbup
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 10:08 AM
Thanks, Bill. It is a great site.
Posted By: charoopy Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 10:14 AM
Just wanted to add my thanks and congratulations.
I know I don't post very often, but i'm here every day.

Thanks, Nancy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 10:20 AM
Ps...Loz~ie~lu...that Woo Hoo gremlin looks JUST like ME!!!!!
laugh When I put it I thought, gee that looks just like V--running around woo-hooing! wink laugh
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 10:24 AM
And I really am BLUE!!!! laugh

And am running around WOO ~HOOING for Mr. Bill...

~V~
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 10:32 AM
YAHOOO BILL!!

I feel sooo blessed to be just 1 in your 8000, I have learned sooooo much since I have discovered Garden's forum.. of all the books I have some: things just cannot be taught out of books,, like the passion that comes along with Composting(THANKS WEESIE)! I now share that passion..
And the Friends we meet and greet and the Answers OH yes the Answers to questions I most times don't even have to ask with a little searching most answers are right here,, And most importantly there are NO Stupids Questions and everyone is sooo eager to help>>
Congrats BIll .. Pappa Bear kissies thumbup angell
Posted By: sybil Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 12:38 PM
You are the bestest Mr. Bill kissies

Thank you for this forum..I really believe it helps people in more ways than just gardening.. clp wink
Posted By: phoenix Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 16th, 2006 at 11:35 PM
Congratulations Mr. Bill!!!!!!

I love this site!! I tell everyone I know who likes,loves and has any number of plants about "The Gardenhelper.com" the best site on the web!!!! I tell them "If you like great people and lots of laughs and if there is any type of void in your life this site will fill it" Not to mention all the great gardening advice and info
Here is to the next 8,000.

You are the MAN Bill!!!!!
Thanks again soooo very much for making such a great "home" for us on the internet.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 17th, 2006 at 01:45 AM
wow... and to think... i'm with bill, remembering when i could check in once every few days and still keep up! laugh laugh laugh kissies bill, you are AWESOME!
Posted By: Triss Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 17th, 2006 at 02:52 AM
Bill, Many many congratulations to you. You have made this place a wonderful home and a treasure trove of information. It is no wonder we are growing by leaps and bounds! Love you!
Posted By: MissJamie Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 17th, 2006 at 07:33 AM
wow 8000!! I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday we hit 5000!!! CONGRATS to you bill! and thanks to you and your wonderful hostesses we have a BEAUTIFUL place we can call home and we don't have to worry about stupid popups coming from this site,spammers,people harassing us,etc. we can come here when we don't have ANYBODY to talk to and we can talk to eachother about ANYTHING and not worry about people gossiping and saying bad things about eachother. I've been to many,many,many gardening forums and haven't found any that are at the top of the list with the garden helper. thanks again! smile
Posted By: BeckyB Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 17th, 2006 at 10:45 PM
CONGRATS BILL!!!
I'm with everyone when I say all your hard work, and that of the wonderful hostesses, is very much appreciated and does not go unnoticed.
I am learning so much about gardening from this site and making friends for life.

THANK YOU!!!!
kissies
Posted By: Fernie Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 17th, 2006 at 11:41 PM
Hey Mr. Bill....8000 now that is momentous!

[Linked Image]

I can't even remember the reason I came here but.....I am awfully glad I did! clp
Posted By: Bill Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 17th, 2006 at 11:44 PM
wow 8000!! I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday we hit 5000!!!
Trivia

I opened the Gardener's Forum on The Garden Helper on Aug. 21, 2002.

On May 30, 2003 our 1000th member joined (279 days)

On March 4, 2004 our 2000th member joined (246 days)

On July 11, 2004 our 3000th member joined (130 days)

On Nov. 8, 2004 our 4000th member joined (120 days)

On March 24, 2005 our 5000th member joined (136 days)

On July 8, 2005 our 6000th member joined (106 days)

On Oct. 10, 2005 our 7000th member joined (94 days)

On Feb. 16, 2006 our 8000th member joined (130 days)

Thank you all!!! muggs flw
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Congratulations Bill...... - February 23rd, 2006 at 09:13 PM
remembering when i could check in once every few days and still keep up!
It was the same way when I joined at around 4000 members. Can't be gone for more than an hour now without missing dozens of new posts.

Congratulations, Bill! This is the very best web-site on the www for all gardening needs, for finding a shoulder to support you, for entertainment, for EVERYTHING! Thank you.

Dianna
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]