A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: ladystressout wicker cone shape trees? - November 21st, 2006 at 02:54 AM
Hello I am looking for a wicker cone shape christmas tree to put outside my back porch for the holidays.I have seen them before they usually just have lights and are 4,5 6 feet tall does anyone know what I am talking about and can anyone help me to find one?Thank you Rita
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: wicker cone shape trees? - November 21st, 2006 at 03:17 AM
It sounds like you might be talking about the ones that are wrapped in garpe vine....those ones are pretty and i have seen smaller ones that do look like what you have described but these ones's are not as tall.
Do you know if it is grape vine??
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: wicker cone shape trees? - November 21st, 2006 at 04:09 AM
I also think that is what you are thinking of. I did a search and this is what I found for you...

GrapeVineTree.com

Ebay Express
Rustic Decorating
How to Make a Grapevine Tree
Posted By: ladystressout Re: wicker cone shape trees? - November 23rd, 2006 at 02:31 AM
gosh! someone told me that a few days ago and you are both right I think that is what I want and thank you both for helping me out here now let me go and look at that website to make sure! Bye and may you have a great Thanksgiving Day!!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: wicker cone shape trees? - November 23rd, 2006 at 03:18 AM
Glad it worked out for you and have a great Holiday thumbup
Posted By: Barb H. Re: wicker cone shape trees? - December 1st, 2006 at 11:49 PM
Those grapevine trees look great! And, just what I wanted for the holidays.

I think I'll keep that in mind and after the holidays buy them when they are cheaper!!

Barb
Posted By: chenno Re: wicker cone shape trees? - December 3rd, 2006 at 03:27 AM
me too,love after holiday sales!!;-)
Posted By: Barb H. Re: wicker cone shape trees? - December 5th, 2006 at 01:24 AM
Originally posted by chenno:
me too,love after holiday sales!!;-)
LOL I know what you mean! My husband and I usually don't bother with gifts for each other...we just go bananas after Christmas...the best sales!! Then we justify ourselves by talking about how much it WOULD have cost! We probably spend more than we would have in the first place!

I LOVE SALES!!!

Barb
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]