A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: afgreyparrot Among The Missing....... - February 15th, 2006 at 11:13 AM
Where is Suzydaze?
Has anyone talked to her lately? Duh
Posted By: Thornius Re: Among The Missing....... - February 15th, 2006 at 11:36 AM
And SuzyQ?
Posted By: comfrey Re: Among The Missing....... - February 15th, 2006 at 11:44 AM
I got an email from her a few days ago and everyone has been sick but is getting over it now, she has been very busy will all kinds of stuff.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - February 15th, 2006 at 11:52 AM
Yep, I got a PM on the 6th...
Yep, they've been sickers all the way around...
She's been going thru alot...
I keep her and Ashley (an hub) in my prayers...
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - February 15th, 2006 at 12:02 PM
SN and Karrie are also doing okay..

Both are very busy these days..

Karrie moved.. and really has been all over the place.. said she'd stop in when things weren't so crazy around the house..

(I'm pulling a Cindy here, was multi~tasking and had pulled Belinda's last PM to me up to see the date, and posted the above message to her in her reply box.. geeeeeeeeeeeesh nutz lala !! )
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - February 16th, 2006 at 11:34 PM
Yeah, where is that PHOENIX????????

Come out, come out, where ever you arrrrrrrrrrrrrre!! wink
Posted By: phoenix Re: Among The Missing....... - February 16th, 2006 at 11:41 PM
I'm here I'm here at last.
I have been very busy helping out Jeff's parnts with an elderly friend od thiers. His daughter recently passed away and I went to her trailer and laid new carpet and cleaned it from top to bottom. It was a little scarey at first considering the 2 diseases she had (very contagious),but I did my research and found out I was in no danger. I have also been renovating(sort of) the condo Jeff and I are living in. AND I just noticed that my lillies and a few other plants outside are starting to poke thier little heads out of the ground. SO how is everyone doing hope all the holidays were enjoyed.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Among The Missing....... - February 16th, 2006 at 11:57 PM
Phoenix! wavey thumbup

Sounds like you've been doing some good work there for your friends. thumbup
Posted By: phoenix Re: Among The Missing....... - February 17th, 2006 at 12:03 AM
Yeah It felt good to help this man. His name is Joe and he's 80yrs old. His wife passed away about 4 yrs ago and now he lost his daughter. His whole life everyone did everything for him. He can't make any type of decision for himself (poor guy) and I believe he only went thru school to the 8th grade. Very generous man. He gave me alot of things that were left in the trailer. Tons and tons of candles, a spider plant that had been neglected for a couple of months, one of those high tech video game things, a video camera, and a bunch of other stuff I won't bore you with. But it's good to be "home"
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Among The Missing....... - February 17th, 2006 at 12:11 AM
We're very glad to have you home! kissies
Posted By: phoenix Re: Among The Missing....... - February 17th, 2006 at 12:13 AM
Thank you Loz kissies
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Among The Missing....... - February 17th, 2006 at 01:46 AM
yes phoenix, so glad to have you home kissies
Posted By: phoenix Re: Among The Missing....... - February 17th, 2006 at 01:47 AM
thank you too Jiffy.
How are you?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Among The Missing....... - February 17th, 2006 at 01:51 AM
hanging in there phoenix. thanks for asking. got a new job, and not on as much as i'd like, but more than i have been the last few months...
Posted By: phoenix Re: Among The Missing....... - February 17th, 2006 at 02:00 AM
How do you like your new job? What type of work is it?
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Among The Missing....... - February 17th, 2006 at 03:19 AM
Welcome home, I've missed you and thought of you often. So ok, where are all the pics huh huh huh? How are all your gorgeous flowers doing. Did you plant some underneath your deck? If so did they make it and what do they look like? How is the memorial garden doing? See what happens when your away for awhile? I've missed you in case you couldn't guess.
Posted By: phoenix Re: Among The Missing....... - February 17th, 2006 at 03:31 AM
I have to take some new pics I know I'll do that soon. I have missed you too TK. I never actually did plant underneath the deck,the landlord mows there and I don't know if he would like a garden there or not. He did say we could do whatever landscaping we wanted to so maybe this season. The memorial garden is going good
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Among The Missing....... - March 4th, 2006 at 10:47 AM
Where is Phoebe?????

...and Gardenmom????????????

Duh
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Among The Missing....... - March 4th, 2006 at 11:17 AM
And what about Noneofyourbusiness??? He had the most amazing indoor garden setup!!!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 4th, 2006 at 11:19 AM
I know him and the misses, was supposed to have a wee~one sometime around here, sooooooo, they might have their hands full....
Posted By: suzydaze Re: Among The Missing....... - March 4th, 2006 at 11:31 AM
I'm here....*hope I don't have to get a tardy slip* lala
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 4th, 2006 at 11:46 AM
You need to go to the office Belinda...
The principle wants to talk to you!! wink laugh laugh laugh

How have you been feeling??
Posted By: suzydaze Re: Among The Missing....... - March 4th, 2006 at 12:09 PM
Better, took ashley to chuckie cheese today, her and a little friend of hers went after school. I have a touch of sore throat (hope it's not turning to strip)

crit here's mytardy slip
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 4th, 2006 at 12:16 PM
nutz lala

wink wink laugh laugh
Posted By: suzydaze Re: Among The Missing....... - March 4th, 2006 at 12:19 PM
laugh laugh
Just make sure mine gets there before cindy's I'll never get it stamped
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 4th, 2006 at 12:20 PM
I'll make surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre your's gets stamped before hers!!!
Posted By: suzydaze Re: Among The Missing....... - March 4th, 2006 at 12:31 PM
well think I'm going to bed before I'm up til 2am

nite
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 4th, 2006 at 12:33 PM
"Nite Belinda... wavey wavey zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Among The Missing....... - March 7th, 2006 at 05:37 AM
Has anyone seen Mike57 around here lately? I miss our gardening friend and have been concerned because he has not been posting lately...

Dianna
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 7th, 2006 at 06:02 AM
I do know he answered a post today...
Something about markers for plants and
what to use..
Thought I read it today *this morning I thought?*

I know, I was thinkin'g of him today too,
I was in the seed section at Wally~World and there was Birdhouse gourds in there...
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Among The Missing....... - March 7th, 2006 at 08:44 PM
Thank you, Weezie. I must have missed it...

Dianna
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Among The Missing....... - March 7th, 2006 at 11:27 PM
Thanks Weezie. I missed it too. I'm going right now and look it up and sending him a pm.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 7th, 2006 at 11:58 PM
I know, he's been awefully quiet.... ters ters ters
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Among The Missing....... - March 8th, 2006 at 12:17 AM
I sent him a pm, too....

Dianna
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Among The Missing....... - March 8th, 2006 at 08:57 AM
I miss Mary Mary Quite Contrary..... ters

...and my little ninja friend Phoebe..... ters

...and Phoenix.... ters
He was here awhile back and we had such a fun time!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 8th, 2006 at 10:03 AM
What has Mary~Mary been doing???
Has anyone talked with her??
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Among The Missing....... - March 8th, 2006 at 10:25 AM
I have been looking for Mary Mary for quite some time now - she's not on the AIM name that I have for her ever anymore.

I know that Vanessa is in touch with her a bit about selling things on ebay, but Vanessa is not back yet...
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 8th, 2006 at 10:37 AM
I miss her in the Composting section....

Somebody send out the troops for her!!!
Posted By: Merme Re: Among The Missing....... - March 16th, 2006 at 08:53 AM
I'm wondering about...

WyoMom

Rue Anemone

Winter Rosebud

If I can be of any further help Will Creed

Steph

Wanda

Tricia

Bev

Bess Of The Piedmont

Ginger....

Merme
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 16th, 2006 at 09:06 AM
Rue's popped in here, now and again..
actually I think when you were movin' we saw a
bit of her..

Tricia's busy with school, and I know she emails a few on here, and chats a tiny bit...

WyoMom/Nancy, I thought, moved, and was okay..
(I will have to go back and checked..)
Or it was something with her new job, verrrry busy...

Ginger, she's probably busy with that new born..

Will's been here, a bit here in there, in
the House plant section, of course.. hehehe

I thought Steph came thru once and said hello,
but that was a wee~bit ago...
Check the Returning members..and do it for the last 100 days...

Winter Rosebud and Wanda, I have not heard from..
Posted By: Bestofour Re: Among The Missing....... - March 16th, 2006 at 09:53 AM
Isn't there someone named Slade or something like that too?
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 16th, 2006 at 10:18 AM
where were they from??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Among The Missing....... - March 16th, 2006 at 10:31 AM
I miss Ginger and Meg....I think Meg's been brainwashed by her game... laugh I can't talk too much I play a lot of games too...but I miss her!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 16th, 2006 at 10:33 AM
I think Meg will be back, once the sun is shining
and the spring is in the air...

Ginger, I know has her hands full.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Among The Missing....... - March 16th, 2006 at 10:36 AM
I hope so...I know what's it's like being sucked into a game...an online computer game would suck me in even worse.

You know she doesn't live all THAT far from me....Just over a few hours away...she'd die if I just showed up one day and said this is your gaming intervention! laugh
Posted By: Merme Re: Among The Missing....... - March 16th, 2006 at 12:23 PM
I'm also wondering about...

Papito

Cricket

njoynit

Duckie...

Merme
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 16th, 2006 at 12:42 PM
Papito's always around, under cover kissies wink laugh shocked
Posted By: mrsmessy Re: Among The Missing....... - March 19th, 2006 at 08:11 AM
And Merme, um, well, she's, ahhhhhh,
hehehehe, I was reading your list, and thought you really wanted to know where YOU were... hehehe!!!

So what's so unusual about that? I often wonder where I am and how I got there, almost every morning when I wake up in the shower!! Duh

My preceptor had to drop me and I've been frantically trying to get in as many days as possible - 7 thirteen hours days in 9 days - I'm exhausted but almost done. nutz
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 19th, 2006 at 12:15 PM
Okay Bev, what's a "preceptor" I am so not up to date on that word...

And Hi, you were on Merme's list.....

7 thirteen hours days in 9 days - I'm exhausted
I used to work 6 and 7 days a week, 10, 12, 15 hour days, everyday..
I truely know how you feel...

We used to have a commercial where a guy was getting up/ready for work,
going out the door, and he'd be muttering,
"Time to make the Donuts"
*I'd be muttering, "Time to make the donuts, NO, you already made the donuts, NO, NO, NO, it's time to go back and make morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre donuts.."*

Hope you get some well deserved rest soon!!!
Posted By: mrsmessy Re: Among The Missing....... - March 20th, 2006 at 12:58 PM
thanks Weezie - I saw my name on the list and didn't want anyone to think I'd disappeared. A preceptor is just nursing school terminology for a mentor or trainer.

I remember that ad - I always got a kick out of it but getting up that early I can see why you wouldn't know if you were coming or going. My sister owned her own business for years and never put in less than 60 hours a week and usually much more so I have no business complaining. But, she was in her 20's and I haven't seen my 20's for decades.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Among The Missing....... - March 20th, 2006 at 08:52 PM
Yes, I often wonder where I got the enegry..
But being young definately has it's advantages...

***I remember dropping down to a 40 hour work week when I was pregnant, and couldn't believe the amount of spare time I had, thought I was on vacation..****

But hope all is working out well for you...
and things settle down a bit! wink kissies
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]