A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: April_ATL Me- I'm new....April from Georgia - November 4th, 2006 at 03:29 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself. I joined because I just have a few generic questions and it looked as if this is where I can find my answers... smile
I'm new to gardening and can't wait to see what everyone has to say!
I'm in Georgia and live about 30 min from Atlanta.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Me- I'm new....April from Georgia - November 4th, 2006 at 03:39 AM
Hi there!!

Welcome to the Forum.

Its nice to meet you!~!
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: Me- I'm new....April from Georgia - November 4th, 2006 at 05:29 AM
[Linked Image] April,

Enjoy the forum, it's a great place to be

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: badplanter Re: Me- I'm new....April from Georgia - November 4th, 2006 at 05:57 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forum! wavey
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Me- I'm new....April from Georgia - November 4th, 2006 at 07:51 PM
Hello April wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
flw flw flw
Posted By: sibyl Re: Me- I'm new....April from Georgia - November 5th, 2006 at 12:05 AM
[Linked Image]

wavey hello, welcome to the form!
Posted By: chenno Re: Me- I'm new....April from Georgia - November 6th, 2006 at 12:32 AM
wavey Welcome,April
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Me- I'm new....April from Georgia - November 6th, 2006 at 02:11 AM
[Linked Image] April!!!!!

Happy to have you!! This place is a great place to be all year round,,
Posted By: chermoni Re: Me- I'm new....April from Georgia - November 6th, 2006 at 04:34 AM
Hello April, and welcome to the forum. I'm sure there isn't a question that goes unanswered here! Hope to see you around. flw
Posted By: netty Re: Me- I'm new....April from Georgia - November 8th, 2006 at 08:59 AM
Hi April and welcome!
flw flw flw
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]