A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 10th, 2006 at 07:38 PM
I will be going there next Saturday for a week.. If anyone is near let me know!!
Which also means I will not be here next week at all!! Sept 16th - 23rd!!
Posted By: Triss Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 11th, 2006 at 10:22 PM
I so wish I could come and see you Rita. It is 8 hours away from me but I just know I cannot swing it with school going on and all that. I hope you have a wonderful trip!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 15th, 2006 at 07:06 PM
Me too Triss!! ters

OK I will be gone as of tomarrow!! Hope you all have a great week!!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 15th, 2006 at 07:13 PM
Hey, I know I WON"T be around there,
but have a greattttttt time!!!

Do you have a direct route/flight there?
Posted By: Tonya Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 15th, 2006 at 07:35 PM
ters I'm gonna miss you! eek hurry back ters Have fun!!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 15th, 2006 at 07:52 PM
No I have a stop over in Salt lake City.. But that will be nice that the boys will be able to run a bit!!

Gonna miss you all!! kissies
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 15th, 2006 at 10:11 PM
Rita Have a wonderful time!! Sure wish you could meet someone from GH Do we have any one here from Salt Lake City?? Maybe could meet you at the airport?? It's just a few minutes for a meeting but it's worth it! thumbup grinnnn
Posted By: Triss Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 15th, 2006 at 11:05 PM
What airport to you end up in? Salt lake is a nice airport (as far as they go)

I hope you have a wonderful trip and can try and pop in to say hello while you are there.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 15th, 2006 at 11:51 PM
Have a wonderful visit Rita and i cant wait to hear all about it thumbup thumbup
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 15th, 2006 at 11:58 PM
Have a safe trip, Rita!

Dianna
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 16th, 2006 at 01:15 AM
End up in Missoula Montanna..
It really would be great to meet some people!

Thanks for all your Well Wishes!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 17th, 2006 at 03:16 AM
Rita, have fun be safe...I am sure I will talk with ya:-) I better!!! kissies Wish I was near there!!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 17th, 2006 at 07:43 AM
Anyone heard from Rita today?? I hope her flight was good and the boys behaved.
Posted By: Triss Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 17th, 2006 at 08:03 AM
Not a word. I wonder if she will be able to check in at all?
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 17th, 2006 at 10:20 AM
Is she going to have internet where she's going? Duh
Posted By: Tonya Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 17th, 2006 at 07:33 PM
She said she would check in...I was just worrying! Her sister does have internet thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 18th, 2006 at 07:24 AM
Hey tonya

She said she would call me,have not heard nothing yet??I am sure she is good, will let you know when I hear something? and you the same:-)
Posted By: Tonya Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 18th, 2006 at 08:25 PM
Angie- she said she would call here, too! laugh laugh I'm sure she is just having a great time and forgot! Bad Rita, no biscuit! laugh laugh laugh

thumbup Whoever hears from her first will post and let us all know!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 19th, 2006 at 02:49 AM
How long was she supposed to be gone for??? Duh ?? Can't remember...
Posted By: Tonya Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 19th, 2006 at 03:30 AM
Originally posted by SpringFever:
I will be going there next Saturday for a week.. If anyone is near let me know!!
Which also means I will not be here next week at all!! Sept 16th - 23rd!!
She will be home on Sunday looks like! thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 19th, 2006 at 03:38 AM
Good news. I hope someone hears form her soon though.
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 19th, 2006 at 06:44 AM
Hi Everyone!! Sorrry I don't have Phone Service out here DUHHH!!! I miss Everyone A BUNCH Hope to talk to you all real soon.. No Land line here either sooo no phone cards bummer!!
We have been having a great time though!
Nick is an official cowboy hat boots and all!!
Hope all is well!! Rita
Posted By: Triss Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 19th, 2006 at 06:50 AM
Oh it is so good to hear from you and know you made it there safe Rita. Hope you continue to have a wonderful time!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 19th, 2006 at 08:20 AM
wavey Rita Glad to see you checked in!

Nick should just come on down to TX with his cowboy hat, boots and all! thumbup He'll just fit right in! laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 19th, 2006 at 07:52 PM
Glad to see that all is well Rita!!!
Enjoy your visit thumbup thumbup
Posted By: Tonya Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 19th, 2006 at 11:06 PM
kissies Have Fun!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 20th, 2006 at 03:28 AM
Hi Rita!!!!!!!!!Miss ya!!!!!!!!!!I was waiting for word, glad you and yours are ok:-) Have fun and be safe! Talk when you return:-)Just signed on today, feeling like poo....should be back to norm when you get back:-)
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 20th, 2006 at 03:33 AM
Thanks everyone!! We went for a long hike up a hill yesterday..It was fun.. We are going to see the buffalo right soon! That will be cool! Mitch now has all the attire of the cowboy now as well!! they both look sooo darn cute!!
Posted By: Triss Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 20th, 2006 at 03:34 AM
The boys are going to LOVE seeing the buffalo, they are huge and so majestic!
Posted By: chenno Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 20th, 2006 at 03:52 AM
Rita, cannot wait to see the cowboy pics...and all of them:-)
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 20th, 2006 at 11:28 PM
Yeah They look sooo cute!! I can't wait to post them!!
The Buffalo were soo Cool!! I sooo wish i could upload them from here but my sis only has a laptop... Which only works once in a while! and I did not bring a port for my camara...
Posted By: chenno Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 22nd, 2006 at 06:16 AM
Hi Ya Pal, Look forward to pics and talking soon....safe returns! and thoughts to you!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 23rd, 2006 at 09:57 PM
Hey ya all haha I will be heading back home today Plane leaves at 3 and I will be home about 1AM ... hope you all had a GREAT week and talk to you soon!!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 23rd, 2006 at 11:00 PM
Verrrrrrrry safe ride home Rita... kissies kissies thumbup
Posted By: badplanter Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 23rd, 2006 at 11:53 PM
Have a safe trip home! kissies thumbup
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 23rd, 2006 at 11:54 PM
Hi Rita!!! Angels on your flight wings and get some rest when you get home!!.. WE're waiting on pictures grinnnn
Posted By: chenno Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 24th, 2006 at 03:05 AM
Safe travels, Looking forward to talking with you;-) and seeing pics!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 24th, 2006 at 07:46 AM
Looking forward to having you back! Safe travels to you!! Sure have missed you, girl...

Talk to you soon! kissies
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 24th, 2006 at 10:07 PM
muggs I am finally home!! Had a wonderful time!
My flight leaving Missoula was 40 mins late and we had to totally SPRINT to our next plane but made it just as the last guy was boarding..Thank Goodness!! Have a bunch of pictures I will load up.. I hope they turned out OK!!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 24th, 2006 at 11:04 PM
I got the pics uploaded...

Our Vacation to Missoula Montana
Posted By: badplanter Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 24th, 2006 at 11:10 PM
Welcome back Rita!!! We missed you!!!

I'll look at the pics now.... thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 24th, 2006 at 11:11 PM
Welcome back Rita, you were missed:-)!!!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 24th, 2006 at 11:11 PM
Hey Thanks Mark!! It is really nice to be home!! Even though I miss my sis! ters already!! It is soo tough to live soo far away!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 24th, 2006 at 11:13 PM
Angie when we flew over Chicago I almost jumped out of the plane to come see you! laugh shk
Posted By: Tonya Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 24th, 2006 at 11:14 PM
Hi there!! So glad you made it home safe! We sure missed you around here!

Checking out pics!
Posted By: badplanter Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 24th, 2006 at 11:14 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Just looked at the pics--they're AMAZING!!!
thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 24th, 2006 at 11:16 PM
The Boys were automatically morphed into cowboys laugh laugh ...The moutains were nice to see again.. I really miss seeing such magestic views!
Posted By: chenno Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 24th, 2006 at 11:18 PM
Rita, Super pics!How pretty is the scenery:-) Love the little cowboy outfit thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 24th, 2006 at 11:19 PM
Thanks.. It is quite a different area... It is like you are in a Giant Bowl surrounded by mountains..Like someone dumped the mother load of dirt right in the middle of the circle!!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 24th, 2006 at 11:49 PM
AWESOME!! I want to go there someday! It is beautiful!!
Posted By: Triss Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 25th, 2006 at 02:37 AM
Rita, Welcome home! It is so good to have you back. The pics are amazing. The boys are just adorable!!!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 25th, 2006 at 03:31 AM
Rita the pictures are awesome the views are sooooo nice, and boy did the cowboy pictures were soooooo cute, He looks like he was born to wear a cowboy hat! thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 25th, 2006 at 07:29 AM
Thanks He OWNS that hat laugh laugh

I am soo happy to be home! I do soo miss my sis sooooooo much though! She is soo hard to leave... Just such a wonderful person I love soo much! cool
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 25th, 2006 at 07:51 AM
Originally posted by SpringFever:

I do soo miss my sis sooooooo much though! She is soo hard to leave... Just such a wonderful person I love soo much! cool
I know what you mean this was a special September for both of us Huh Rita! I'm Not going to wait so long to go visit my sister again!!

I'm soo glad you were able to take the children, this will always be a wonderful memory for them! clp
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 25th, 2006 at 08:06 AM
It soo was!! The Boys already miss her!! I tell you it was soo hard to hold back the tears when we said bye to eachother... still brings tears to my eyes.. ters ters
Posted By: chenno Re: Anyone Near Missoula Montana? - September 26th, 2006 at 08:05 AM
Rita...I know you miss your sis;-) but, how great you and your family had time to share!It is not goodbye, it is until next time;-) Thanks for sharing your trip:-) {hugs}
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]