A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: princessazlea House Plants Tip!! - February 6th, 2006 at 11:32 PM
If you have an aquarium, save the water each time you change it. And water your house plants with it. You'll be amazed at the results.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: House Plants Tip!! - February 7th, 2006 at 12:00 AM
Good one, princess!

I do this everytime I clean the tanks, have done it for years. Thanks for sharing this great idea!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: House Plants Tip!! - February 7th, 2006 at 12:12 AM
That's too funny that you put that....last night I was reading through Benjamin Franklin's Almanac of Wit, Wisdom, and Practical Advice and I read that.....just last night!LOL
Posted By: GardenGuy_Gardener Re: House Plants Tip!! - March 14th, 2006 at 06:54 AM
yea thats smrt..i should have though of that years ago!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: House Plants Tip!! - March 15th, 2006 at 09:19 PM
Bummer I got a salt water tank !! ters
Posted By: FlowerNewbie Re: House Plants Tip!! - March 15th, 2006 at 11:12 PM
Why is it good for your plants...what about it?
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: House Plants Tip!! - March 16th, 2006 at 12:31 AM
thumbup good tip
Posted By: Eniisa Re: House Plants Tip!! - March 16th, 2006 at 07:21 PM
Originally posted by FlowerNewbie:
Why is it good for your plants...what about it?
The fishies' droppings are supposed to be good nutrients for the plants I think, we learnt this yesterday in science, xD.

Also, quick question: would this work if you have quite a large jar with the plant and the fishies in there together? (Plant is hydroponically grown)
Posted By: princessazlea Re: House Plants Tip!! - March 17th, 2006 at 08:50 PM
I don't see why not. wavey
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]