A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: chenno Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 06:22 AM
[Linked Image] Waiting for St Nick

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] a few snowmen

[Linked Image] d/stairs Bath
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 06:27 AM
PRETTY! wavey
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 06:31 AM
Its the pair of hose rolled up at the top laugh laugh kissies
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 06:32 AM
Very very nice and festive, Angie!!!
Looks like you have a nice snowman collection going there - I really like the tall ones on the mantel!
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 06:43 AM
Loz..My stocking is with buds...lol and it never gets filled;-( (must be a bad girl)I thought you may like the snowmen:-) the one on the bottom is fiber optic and moves...lol

Rita kissies

Lynne, Thanks;-)now if I can just finish and get a tree;-)
Posted By: Triss Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 06:44 AM
Very beautiful Angie!!! grinnnn Love the Santa's on the mantel!
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 06:47 AM
Thanks Triss:-)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 06:48 AM
If it makes you feel better my stocking was empty last year too! laugh

I always try to fill everyone else's and nobody filled mine! laugh eek laugh

Love the snowmen of course! They are so darned cheery how can you not love them? thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 06:51 AM
p laugh laugh I never get anything either just a bunch of dust!! Need to get new stockings too the boys wore them as boots last year!! :rolleyes: laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 07:05 AM
Loz..I do the same thing, fill them all and mine is left...lol
Rita..boys wore them as boots...hahaha too cute!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 07:06 AM
It was cute they ran around ho ho ho i am santa!! laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 07:15 AM
thumbup maybe I will try that this year...;-)
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 07:17 AM
mine was empty last year too. Everyone else got to open the stuff in theirs and I was left just sitting. I near about cried. I hope Stephen remembers my stocking this year....I think I'm going to leave his empty and see how he likes it.
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 07:19 AM
...and I have the SAME light fixture in my bathroom!! laugh laugh Now I know how to decorate it! laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 07:29 AM
Cool Jenn:-)on the light fixture...lol
Hope your sock gets filled this year:-)
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 07:36 AM
Pretty, Angie! thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 07:39 AM
Thanks,Cindy;-)
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 08:23 AM
I cured the empty stocking syndrome, I fill my own! laugh Shoot, no one else is gonna do it, and I get the coolest little gadgets and I love everything and can use it all!!!! thumbup grinnnn

I'm telling you ladies, do it! You'll never be disappointed again and who knows you may even get a surprise or two in there.
Posted By: Triss Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 08:31 AM
Good idea Mel. I usually put chocolate in mine and Dan's. grinnnn
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 09:11 AM
Love that Idea,Mel thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 09:28 AM
Originally posted by melcon6:
I cured the empty stocking syndrome, I fill my own! laugh Shoot, no one else is gonna do it, and I get the coolest little gadgets and I love everything and can use it all!!!! thumbup grinnnn

I'm telling you ladies, do it! You'll never be disappointed again and who knows you may even get a surprise or two in there.
I do something similar...My dad started it...He started buying and wrapping himself a couple of presents...we'd all laugh because they were to: Mo, from: Mo....Well it caught on and now most of us get ourselves something small and wrap it...I already have mine....Shoes! And they are wrapped! laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 09:43 AM
Loz...Shoes???nooooooooooooo laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 09:46 AM
Oh yeh! grinnnn I have a pair just like them in black too! These ones are chocolate brown. laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 09:51 AM
clp You go girl...You are the shoe queen:-)
Posted By: Francine Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 03:09 PM
hi,

love your fireplace mantle,where did you get the anorexic santas,it s very nice.congrats.
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 07:16 PM
It looks really christmasy. Thanks for sharing. thumbup
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 09:48 PM
clp Pretty Angie!
The only decorations I have up at the house are the cards from my 2 forum families.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 10:58 PM
Looks great Angie....well done thumbup thumbup thumbup
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 11:18 PM
Very pretty Angie! Nobody ever fills my stocking either! Maybe I should leave everybody else's empty and see how they like it! laugh I'm kidding...I wouldn't do that but I might fill my own! laugh thumbup
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 11:24 PM
Very nice, Angie! thumbup Now are you ready to come decorate for me? laugh

Dianna
Posted By: sibyl Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 6th, 2006 at 11:39 PM
love all your snowmen Angie!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 7th, 2006 at 12:35 AM
Angie- Your decorations are beautiful! When can I get you down here to do mine? thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 7th, 2006 at 01:56 AM
Thanks for all the nice comments all:-)

Francine...lol I had to laugh at the anorexic santas!!!just collect them, never though of it that way... laugh

Tonya, that is an awesome gift a house:-) clp
and I would be happy to decorate anyones house, send plane ticket..will travel laugh
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 7th, 2006 at 02:51 AM
and I would be happy to decorate anyones house, send plane ticket..will travel
Due to the lack of funds around here because of Christmas presents, I was sort of hoping you could catch a ride with Santa... laugh

If you are able to hitch up with Santa, you could decorate and then I would be ready for next Christmas.... laugh

I think I could find enough to decorate around here to keep you busy until you could catch Santa for a return trip next year...

Dianna
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 7th, 2006 at 03:06 AM
Dianna laugh I will talk to the big guy and see if I can hitch a ride:-) But If he says yes, I refuse to come in the house as he does, through the chimney, I would prefer the door;-)

If I could I would;-)
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 7th, 2006 at 03:10 AM
kissies

I would leave the door unlocked just for you...

Santa would have to take a chance on getting his toes burned by the candles I keep in our fireplace... laugh laugh laugh

I wish I could win the lottery so I could fly all my friends in to visit. I think we would have one heck of a time...

Dianna
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 7th, 2006 at 11:35 AM
wavey
HELLO:
Took time from my christmas do it myselfers to show the one I did ..
I did it all except the reindeer which someone on here made for me...check me out.
dodge
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 7th, 2006 at 12:50 PM
Very pretty Barb!
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 7th, 2006 at 09:38 PM
Triss,

Thanks .. I have another decorated in greenery with cornhusk flowers I made myself.....

Cheap decorations and most enjoyable when you do it yourself.

dodge
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 7th, 2006 at 09:55 PM
Great job Barb~~!!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 7th, 2006 at 10:43 PM
Very cool Barb, and yes,so nice when you do it yourself:-)
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 7th, 2006 at 11:29 PM
chenno

Thanks
dodge grinnnn
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 7th, 2006 at 11:30 PM
Penny

Thanks.

I think you got those deer too didnt you?
What did you do with them?
dodge gab

just wondering how you used them.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 7th, 2006 at 11:36 PM
I am putting them on my tree and i have just sent a little somthing for Glenda....ít looks great!!!
Posted By: Triss Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 8th, 2006 at 12:44 AM
I got some of the reindeer as well, traded for them for some baby doll blankets. The 6 of them will go on our tree once we set it up.
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 8th, 2006 at 01:27 AM
Triss & Penny,

Very good ........Will you show us your tree?

I love crafts.......I put some of they tiny boots into my christmas cards, with a pkt of seeds in them........I made those also.

dodge
Posted By: Triss Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 8th, 2006 at 01:28 AM
Once I get mine set up, I will take pics. I have no idea when we will get one though.
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 8th, 2006 at 03:14 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 8th, 2006 at 05:26 AM
Stole your sun;-) very cool...

I dry my herbs from summer and gather pine cones and cattails etc, and add to my x-mas tree, will take a pic when it is done on the weekend...

Love those homemade touches;-)
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 8th, 2006 at 07:45 AM
Chenno

I gathered cones too and was just out spraying them..I love the natural effect.

Planted Norway spruce seeds this morning and more.

dodge
Posted By: Ms Sarah Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 8th, 2006 at 10:26 AM
I love the decorations above the bathroom door! I have never seen that before. I am only in my 3rd year of Christmas in my own house so seeing all of these ideas are great!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 8th, 2006 at 10:39 PM
Ii will take a picture for you as well Barb but it wont be for a bit though, we get a real one thumbup
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 9th, 2006 at 12:55 AM
Penny I dont have my tree up yet.. The furnace makes too much dust , so i hold off till the week of 17th.

I have to do it alone.
HD dont like to .

I will enjoy looking at yours.

dodge
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 04:22 AM
I've put up one Christmas decoration. laugh Triss made this wreath!!! I just love it! I wish I had that talent Triss, it's simply amazing. I keep opening and closing my door just to look at it. laugh

[Linked Image]

Thank-you Triss! kissies
Posted By: Triss Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 04:27 AM
That looks great on your wooden door!!! So glad you like it!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 04:46 AM
Triss - that is just gorgeous!!!
You do such nice work! Are the different pieces stuffed? How large is it, and how long does it take you to make one? Too bad I don't celebrate Christmas! laugh perpl

Christina - it looks beautiful on your wonderful wooden door!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 05:05 AM
Here is my christmas tree.. I am sure it will look worse before better the boys have been reaking havok on it!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 05:34 AM
Christina love the wreath and your wood doors:-) Triss good job!!

Rita love your tree:-) and that mirror in the back is very cool!

I am decorating tonight, hopefully..lol and will post pic soon..
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 06:13 AM
spring fever,

Nice nice tree.........Your ahead of me,

Triss, I love your wreath,..SO appropiate,;;

cristinia thanks for showing us; the door is awsome;

dodge
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 07:59 AM
laugh Laughing I forgot to take down the monkey... laugh Marionette... the boys love that thing!! Sheesh I thought the boys would leave the tree alone better than they have :p laugh

Ohh thanks Angie the mirror is from the 1930's and My neighbor gave it to me for cheap when he had his yard sale... Actually putting my holiday cards around it thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 08:07 AM
I hope everyone doesn't mind me moving this to the Home for the Hoidays section....it just seems like it would be better there.

I love the wreath Triss made you Christina!

And Rita, your tree is great! thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 12:00 PM
Ok I found us here.

Lynne, would you put up a wreath at all during this time of year? I am sure I could find Chanukah material just not sure it would be appropriate???

Rita, your tree is beautiful!!!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 12:22 PM
Interesting question, Triss - one I've actually struggled with before, because I have seen so many beautiful and wonderful wreaths made of many different materials for different seasons, but it still comes back to me that I should not display a wreath.

Thanks for thinking of me, though! kissies
Posted By: Triss Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 12:26 PM
Hmmmm, I may have to figure out how to do a heart one of these days then.

I can totally understand not wanting to put any kind of wreath up and that is why I asked before just jumping in to look and see if I could find material or anything like that.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 12:38 PM
Very nice tree, Rita!

hmmmmm - Triss - do you think a 6 pointed star would be very difficult? Duh shocked
I do put a decorative flag with a menorah on it, on my front maple tree for the 8 nights. That, and an electric menorah in the window are pretty much all.
Posted By: Triss Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 12:45 PM
I dunno Lynne. I could play with it and see what I could come up with. If I could do 2 of the strips and make 2 triangles and connect them somehow. It may work. Hmmmmm, the wheels are turning.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 12:55 PM
Really - I don't want you to go to any trouble -
you have your hands full there. I probably shouldn't have written anything - I'm on borrowed time here waiting for Brian to call and tell me he landed. He was flying back home from Arkansas tonight.

Just curious - I had asked you above - do you stuff the pieces? They look rounded. Also... how long does a wreath usually take you? You really do a nice job.
Posted By: Triss Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 01:06 PM
Oh I am sorry, I did not answer you. I take a strip of fabric I guess abotu 3 inches wide and sew it together, then turn it right side out and stuff it with fiberfill. Connect 3 of them together and braid them and then sew up the 2nd side and connect in a circle.

I made a lot of this stuff several years ago, all of the sewed up pieces. They have been sitting in storage waiting for me to want to make more. If I were to start from scratch, one would probably take about an hour or 2.

As for trying out one for you, I would be waiting until after the holidays cuz of all I do have on my plate, just putting it on my list.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 01:17 PM
Ah - I get it - I did think it was stuffed with fiberfill - I just love the way it looks! I think I would get frustrated stuffing the tubes - do you have an easy method for doing that?

I'm thinking of sewing some door draft-blockers, but I think they stuff those with rice? I had made some neck warmers a few years ago - you stuff them with rice and they are then microwaved for a very short time to warm them up. Never did make one for myself to try it out though!

Ok - I spoke with Brian, so now I'm headed to bed.
Sorry if I hijacked this topic people!
Posted By: Triss Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 01:28 PM
I use a dowel and stuff down to the middle first, fill 1/2 then the other. I know after doing them this week why I stopped, it hurts my hands to stuff and sew sop many at one time.

I have seen door blocers with rice or beans and then stuffing on the tops so they are not quite so heavy, but enough to keep them against the doors.

Nite Lynne, sleep well.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 13th, 2006 at 09:14 PM
Triss - are you sewing these by hand???
Posted By: Triss Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 14th, 2006 at 05:55 AM
Lynne, I sew the end up by hand and then connect them by hand as well. I did the strips by machine.
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 14th, 2006 at 07:20 AM
My x-mas tree...

[Linked Image] Pic from upstaits loft, hard to take pic,tree's so tall..

[Linked Image] Hard to see it is dusk, I have cattails and grapvine and swamp sticks painted in there...lol
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 14th, 2006 at 07:48 AM
Chenno,

Ilove the tree and the house.. Oh the tall slim ones are so pretty.. My house is too short.

Well done....Did you crochet the The Tree skirt?
Granny squares?

Well done........Did you use a step ladder to go up?

dodge
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 14th, 2006 at 08:02 AM
Wow, Angie! It must have taken hours to decorate that tree! shk

It's beautiful!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 14th, 2006 at 08:22 AM
Holy moly---how tall is that tree? It's beautiful Angie! thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 14th, 2006 at 08:53 AM
Dodge..Thanks;-)I did not make the tree skirt, I wish...I bought it;-)

Cindy....hahaha well it did take awhile to decorate muggs laugh Thanks...

Loz, It is 11 feet not including tree stand,and yes I need a ladder,Thanks...
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 14th, 2006 at 09:48 AM
Is that a cathedral room that tall?
GOrgous..........

Like a mansion on the hill.

dodge ;O)
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 14th, 2006 at 10:07 AM
Dodge....lol...no mansion;-)(by no means) just tall ceilings 30 feet.open concept...
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 14th, 2006 at 10:18 AM
You ought to show me a photo of the house from outside......30 ft ?????????Your kidding..

But I like it.

dodge
Posted By: Triss Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 14th, 2006 at 12:32 PM
Angie, Your tree is beautiful. I just love all the gold and red on it!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 14th, 2006 at 09:20 PM
Awsome job Angie!!! That is one tall tree!! And what a unique way to decorate it.. Cattails and grapevine!! thumbup clp clp
Posted By: Tonya Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 14th, 2006 at 09:31 PM
Oh, Angie! That tree is fabulous!!!! You did a great job. You deserve a thumbup clp clp
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 12:55 AM
Thanks all:-)

Dodge I will work on the pic for you soon, it is a 2 story open just in the living room,which opens up to a loft. the rest of the rooms are standard.I think I posted a pic awhile back?
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 02:26 AM
Beautiful job!!!!!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 02:29 AM
Thanks penny;-)
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 02:57 AM
chenno,

I watch HVTV lots and seen many houses,
Yes that is an adorable type.

Tell me where the photo is listed on here , I can hunt it .....
Looks like everyone would like that type of room for christmas tree displays.
Charming.

dodge
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 03:17 AM
Thanks dodge;-) I think the outside one may be in plants and flowers? and there may be a better shot inside in paintings...if not, I will take one for you:-)
Posted By: Tonya Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 04:00 AM
Here are a few of my decorations...not much compared to Loz and Angie, but we love them...and there is always next year!! thumbup

Our stockings- we still have Doug's daughter's(Amanda) up as well...
[Linked Image]

My kitchen doorway filled with cards...
[Linked Image]

and my hallway door...more cards!
[Linked Image]

More in next post!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 04:07 AM
My snowman bottle hugger-
[Linked Image]
we drank the bottle shocked so I let him hang out on my living room lamp

My front door-
[Linked Image]

And my house-
[Linked Image]

I have some "set around" type things, but they aren't safe this year with Mackenna being mobile.. laugh
Posted By: Tonya Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 04:21 AM
This was last December 25th....WOW!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Time sure has flown!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 05:52 AM
Tonya...Love your decorations!! Very Nice;-)
and I think there perfect!Thanks for showing:-)
I love that little snowman hugger thumbup
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 05:55 AM
What is the name of the flower under the bottle hugger?

Looks like you been a busy character.

Well done.

dodge
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 05:59 AM
Dodge, pming you the outside pic;-)
Posted By: Tonya Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 06:00 AM
Thanks y'all! shocked

Dodge- the flower is a start from my friend's variegated schefflera(sp)...So far- it is not growing. ters It isn't dying, but it is not growing...
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 06:02 AM
Tonya, it is wild how fast the kids grow..hey;-)
Posted By: Tonya Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 07:04 AM
Seriously! Mack will be 1 on the 21st... ters
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 09:03 AM
TONYA

That is a nice plant..........I think shade lover. Never seen one with so much white.

thanks

dodge
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 09:06 AM
Chenno,

Thanks for the Photo.......
That is a nice tall house.......Are you in Wisconsin?

DO you have snow now?
Then you are in the white house ha and can show off your decorations.
shocked )
Thats nice......You should have lots of room there.
Thanks for sharing .. I had trouble finding it.

dodge
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 09:27 AM
I wanna see too Angie! thumbup I love the pic of Mack in her stocking from last year, that is TOO cute! muggs
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 09:32 AM
Loz it is just a outside pic,so she could see the height, I can send if you like...

Dodge I am in wi..But I am not in the fancy whitehouse...just a house, glad to have a roof on my head;-) but thank you;-)
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 15th, 2006 at 10:47 AM
CHENNO

Thanks

i am trying to send a photo of my new granddaughter.......I dont know how, cause it came from the hospital..........

I promised to share it with all of you ..

dodge:o)
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 16th, 2006 at 02:32 AM
Dodge, do you have photbucket?
Posted By: dodge Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 16th, 2006 at 05:52 AM
Yes, but this is a hospital photo and there is no URl for that ..
Thanks

dodge
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 16th, 2006 at 01:26 PM
update on Angie\'s beautiful tree
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas Deco-Photo heavy-Show&Tell - December 16th, 2006 at 03:55 PM
kissies cindy....here i cannot sleep,I even check out x-mas,and you posted!hugs pal;-)
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]