A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Anonymous prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 11th, 2006 at 03:36 PM
we all love our jimmy, and he is sick tonight, please pray for him, vanessa, and all our members who might be ill or distressed tonight
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 11th, 2006 at 03:38 PM
Jimmy, praying for you and hope you are back with us soon. You are missed.

And prayers continuing for all those sick and others who need it.
Posted By: Squirrel Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 11th, 2006 at 03:39 PM
Prayers going out for Jimmy and Vanessa and all who are in need of healing. Sue
Posted By: Merme Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 11th, 2006 at 03:40 PM
All prayers, always, Jimmy my friend. All prayers, always.

Merme
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 11th, 2006 at 11:23 PM
Big prayers for Jimmy!!! We angell

And more prayers for Vanessa! We love you too! angell
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 12th, 2006 at 04:35 AM
Got an email this morning that Jimmy is in the hospital. Please keep him in your prayers.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 12th, 2006 at 06:26 AM
kissies
Posted By: Nana's11 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 12th, 2006 at 03:46 PM
All Prayers for our Jimmy-
Nana
Posted By: melcon6 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 12th, 2006 at 10:20 PM
Count on me to , Jimmy, I miss you SSSSSOOOOOO MUCH!!!
Posted By: Merme Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 13th, 2006 at 11:08 AM
The situation with my Ex's girlfriend, Christine, and her pregnancy needs some remembrance in prayer.

She just discovered yesterday that she is indeed pregnant. But....

She wasn't supposed to conceive until 18 months after her gastric bypass, which was only 9 months ago.

She wasn't supposed to conceive until 6 months after her radiation treatment for her thyroid, which was 3 1/2 months ago.

She has been on The Pill up until yesterday, so she doesn't even yet know how far along she is AND because of her previous history of cervical cancer, when she is pregnant she needs to have a procedure to surgically close the cervix within 8 weeks of conception and is put on bedrest.

This is a very tense time for her and of course, my Ex is acting out of control about it. He always enjoys adding to someone's stressful moments... you know, throwing fuel on the fire.

So please remember the little one in your prayers and the mom. And maybe ask an angel to knock some sense into the father's head every now and again?

Merme
Posted By: Nana's11 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 13th, 2006 at 12:56 PM
You got it Merme... one knocking in the head angel on the way... and all my prayers for Maxi's new sibling.... when I got pg with my son I was on the pill too- it happens....
Nana
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 13th, 2006 at 12:58 PM
Oh what a situation to be in Merme, I'll be saying to prayers for all of them.... angell
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 13th, 2006 at 01:03 PM
prayers merme... it is good you and she get along.
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 13th, 2006 at 02:13 PM
Prayers being said.
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 13th, 2006 at 02:26 PM
Prayers for all that the needs are met...

Dianna
Posted By: weezie13 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 14th, 2006 at 04:32 AM
kissies kissies angell

*the ex~ needs a good thumpin' Merme!!* mad frown nutz
Posted By: Tonya Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 14th, 2006 at 07:23 AM
Prayers and good wishes for all. Also a thumpin' for the dork! mad Some men...my ex included, need to be slapped often to keep their senses. nutz
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 15th, 2006 at 11:06 AM
I can't say what this is about...but one of our members here and her family need some heavy-duty prayers right now. ters

Even though you don't know what you're praying for, God does.
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 15th, 2006 at 11:16 AM
Praying that all will be ok.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 15th, 2006 at 01:12 PM
Many prayers angell , and many hugs! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 15th, 2006 at 01:53 PM
prayers, hugs, and love... God does know, and he has the best plan. Just hang in there!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 15th, 2006 at 03:50 PM
I hope everything turns out alright for those concerned. So sorry to read this, Cindy.
Posted By: Merme Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 16th, 2006 at 06:54 AM
All prayers, always.

Merme
Posted By: Merme Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 16th, 2006 at 06:55 AM
Christine was taken to the hospital this morning. Her heart is enlarged and she is dehydrated. I don't know any other details yet. Edward called me to let me know and to tell me they weren't going up to see Maxi today. I'm quite concerned for Christine's general health and the safety of the wee one she is carrying.

Merme
Posted By: weezie13 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 16th, 2006 at 07:06 AM
Sending prayers to Christine...
and the wee~one...

ANDddddddddddddd the doctors working with her..
May GOD guide thier hands to her safety and health... kissies kissies kissies angell cool
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 16th, 2006 at 08:04 AM
Prayers for Christine and the baby. For Maxi as well as he will be missing the visit this weekend.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 16th, 2006 at 02:02 PM
prayers for christine, baby, maxi, & brother. and for the others here who need them!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 18th, 2006 at 11:18 AM
Prayers to all who need a physical, spiritual, or mental Healing,, I need no names as the GH family is on my lips every morning,in my dailey prayer. Cindy is right God knows!
Posted By: Squirrel Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 18th, 2006 at 11:28 AM
Prayers for all who are in need of a healing and their familys. May God Bless them all. Sue
Posted By: Tonya Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 26th, 2006 at 06:22 AM
Please keep my mom in your prayers...she was in the hospital for a couple of days. They can't find what is wrong with her other than a kind of slow heartbeat. It dips VERY sca low when she sleeps ( 30bpm or less) other than that she is healthy, but isn't "feeling right" My mom is not a whiner, and I know she is sick...Please pray that she either gets well or they find the problem... Thanks!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 26th, 2006 at 06:24 AM
Added her to my prayers, Tonya... kissies
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 26th, 2006 at 08:28 AM
Praying for your mom Tonya. I hope they find what is wrong very soon!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 26th, 2006 at 09:32 AM
Sending Prayers' Tonya....
kissies kissies kissies angell
*Has her sugar been checked????*
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 26th, 2006 at 09:36 AM
Many prayers being said for you mom Tonya! kissies angell
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 26th, 2006 at 12:38 PM
prayers, tonya, and all... kissies
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 28th, 2006 at 01:55 PM
well, if y'all would say a prayer for matthew, it would be appreciated. he's pretty sick for the first time since he has been on his own, and is having to learn the hard way about finding affordable health care.
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 28th, 2006 at 02:07 PM
Praying for him Jiffy!
Posted By: BeckyB Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 29th, 2006 at 11:33 AM
Hi everyone!
I don't usually post in the prayers section, although I do read it and pray for everyone.
I do have an urgent prayer that may seem trivial to some but it is extremely important to me.
My baby kitty (even though she's over a year old) got out Monday night and I haven't been able to find her. I've been calling her at least twice a day, scouring the neighborhood and passing out flyers. I have heard there are different people either picking up cats for unknown reasons, picking them up thinking they are strays and taking them to the Humane Society, or trapping them for unknown reasons.
You all don't know how heart sick I am to loose my little ragamuffin!
kissies
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 29th, 2006 at 12:40 PM
Becky, I hope your kitty comes back. I know it is so hard for a family to lose a cat as we are also wondering what happened to our who has been missing now for a week. Praying that yours comes home.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 29th, 2006 at 01:09 PM
Becky, I think anyone who looses a kitty would be wanting prayers and well wishes, that their kitty comes home safely..

Sending prayers for Ragamuffin...
**Triss' wee~kitten too! kissies kissies
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - July 31st, 2006 at 07:23 AM
Becky, I sure hope your kitty comes home, poor Ragamuffin, I wish I was there to help you find her. The angels will watch over her. angell Please keep us updated!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 1st, 2006 at 03:14 AM
Becky and Triss...

I'm hoping your sweet furbabies find their way home to you both very soon. I know just how you are feeling, with Fraidy having been gone now for 5 weeks.

Here's hoping they ALL show up today! thumbup cool
Posted By: Tonya Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 3rd, 2006 at 05:38 AM
Just to let you all know...mom's problem seems to have been her blood pressure and stress from work. She is now on medication to control her BP and is looking for another job. Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes for her. kissies I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 3rd, 2006 at 05:43 AM
Veryyyyyy good to hear Tonya...

*make sure you keep after her with high fiber
foods to help with the BP* thumbup thumbup thumbup
People chewing high fiber stuff.... gab gab gab gab
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 3rd, 2006 at 05:45 AM
Good news Tonya!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 3rd, 2006 at 01:15 PM
thank you for the good news tonya! i needed some. if y'all would pray for matthew tonight, he really needs it. right now. very badly.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 3rd, 2006 at 01:16 PM
kissies thumbup angell
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 3rd, 2006 at 01:19 PM
Sending lots of prayers up for Matthew, Jiffy. Sorry to hear that he is still having such a difficult time.
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 3rd, 2006 at 01:37 PM
Prayers are being said for all those in need...

Dianna
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 3rd, 2006 at 03:43 PM
God must have heard you all (and us too) 'cause he sent Jimmy to rescue Matthew. Prayers please for the two of them as they are together tonight. thanksgiving and hope.
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 3rd, 2006 at 03:53 PM
SO glad that Jimmy is with him right now. Still praying for him Jiffy.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 3rd, 2006 at 03:56 PM
Prayers Jiffy!!! kissies
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 3rd, 2006 at 04:05 PM
he sent Jimmy to rescue Matthew. Prayers please for the two of them as they are together tonight
.....funny how those things work out.
I am smiling so big right now, thinking about Matthew and Jimmy together! kissies
Posted By: patches1414 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 3rd, 2006 at 04:06 PM
Jiffy, prayers are being said for Matthew angell and for all those in need of prayers tonight! angell Also asking St. Francis to see that the furbabies find their way home. wink
Posted By: Jimmy V Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 3rd, 2006 at 06:56 PM
Matthew is safe and sound at my house fell in love with my animals when he met them. Of course Spotted Dog,Meme and Hunter think everyone comes to see them. He talked to all the birds eyes bugged out at my Iguana's . He has all the TV he wants to watch and if hungary just fix himself something. He reminds me of my youngest son Alan both speak softly to the point I have to ask them to speak up. He is very polite should be well rested in the morning.
Posted By: Tonya Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 4th, 2006 at 01:47 AM
Good to hear Jimmy!

Prayers to all who need them.... angell
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 6th, 2006 at 11:14 AM
Gotta run to eat dinner, but please say a quick prayer for Marks aunt Sharon--she's young, only around 50 or so and they took her out of the house in an ambulance. Not sure why yet, can't get any info. Thanks! angell
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 6th, 2006 at 11:19 AM
Will be praying Loz. I hope you hear something soon!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 6th, 2006 at 11:57 AM
I don't know full details but it's something to do with her back....and her laying on the floor all day because she threw it out. So I'm glad it isn't something really bad....I was worried. They may keep her overnight, but it could've been something much worse.
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 6th, 2006 at 01:10 PM
Sounds very painful. And frustrating for her to be hurt all day long and no one there to be able to help. Hope she is ok Loz!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 6th, 2006 at 01:23 PM
I know one thing, she's been working too much. 14 hour days in a restaurant carrying heavy trays...and sleeping 4 hours a night. frown I guess she was in so much pain she couldn't even get to a phone and when her hubby got home he called the ambulance.
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 6th, 2006 at 01:28 PM
That is a very stressful life, working so much and sleeping so little. Hopefully she can get some rest while she is healing.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 6th, 2006 at 01:44 PM
prayers from me too!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 6th, 2006 at 02:18 PM
Originally posted by loz:
I know one thing, she's been working too much. 14 hour days in a restaurant carrying heavy trays...and sleeping 4 hours a night. frown
I know that life VERRRRRRRRY WELLLLLLLL!!
It's not easy...

Sending prayers of healing to her... kissies
Posted By: Tonya Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 8th, 2006 at 03:26 AM
I would like for everyone who would to pray that Doug and I can get the financing approved for a house we have been looking at...It would be perfect for us and our girls...We need all the help we can get right now and know that prayer DOES pay! Thanks all! kissies kissies
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 8th, 2006 at 04:46 AM
Tonya, I hope that things work out with your financing. Looks like a perfect place to raise a family!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 8th, 2006 at 05:24 AM
I'll be praying for you Tonya and crossing my fingers and my toes! thumbup

Thanks for the prayers for our aunt...she's on bed rest for a while now with some strong pain killers! thumbup
Posted By: Squirrel Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 9th, 2006 at 05:14 AM
Would you please put my son, Mike, on the prayer list. He's bi-polar. Had to take him to the ER yesterday. He was in the hospital for 12 days a week ago and we think they left him go too soon. The meds he was on were just not working or he was spiting them out?? We had to have him committed this time and it's not easy. You know he needs help, but someone from the county, an MD, and a shrink have to agree with you. He has to be a danger to himself or others. We were on pins and needles through each eval. praying they would say YES he needs to be hospitalized. We took him over at 9-9:30am and had to leave the ER at 7-7:30pm so I could take my meds, which were at home. After the decision to admit him was made, they had to do a bed search. He could have gone anywhere in the state. Praise God we found out that a bed opened up in the hospital where he was in the ER not long after we left him; so he is close to home and they know him there. The mental health system in this state has a lot to be desired. They closed the state hospital and others a few years ago and beds are hard to find for mental health patients. Didn't mean to go on, but I needed to vent a little. Thanks for your prayers. Sue
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 9th, 2006 at 05:21 AM
Oh Sue, We are here for you anytime. As a parent, having to admit your son to a hospital, even if for his own good, has got to be a most difficult decision. Praying for Mike and for the doctors, that they can find meds he will take that will help him. Praying for your entire family as something like this affects everyone. kissies
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 9th, 2006 at 05:23 AM
Rejoicing for the answered prayers and I am still praying for everyone else...

A lot of people understand about the manic/depressive illness, Sue. If it helps, you are not alone...

Dianna
Posted By: Tonya Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 9th, 2006 at 06:48 AM
My prayers for your son Sue...I know that situation all too well. kissies Vent away!!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 9th, 2006 at 06:53 AM
Prayers for you and your's Sue kissies kissies thumbup thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 9th, 2006 at 10:49 AM
kissies sue... how old is mike? i know your pain and am praying for you.
Posted By: Squirrel Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 9th, 2006 at 12:57 PM
Jiffy, Mike is 38, which makes things all the more difficult because he is an adult. We were notified today that the doctors and hospital are petitioning the court to extend Mike's stay for 20 days. So we have to go to a hearing tomorrow at 9:30am. We've gone through this before, too, but it's always nerve racking. We visited with him this evening and he cried. OH MAN!!! I just wanted to scoop him up and bring him home to our house. Mamma Bear coming out. lol I'm praying that they will be able to get him straightened out by that time!! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Don't know what I'd do without you!!! Sue
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 9th, 2006 at 01:42 PM
Sue, Good luck at the hearing tomorrow. WIll be praying that it all goes well!
Posted By: Squirrel Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 10th, 2006 at 06:39 AM
Well, the court upheld a 20 day stay for Mike in the hospital. Relieved that he can't sign himself out this time. We got a chance to talk to his doctor, who is new to him and his case. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. But I'm choosing to look at it as a good thing. Thanks again for your prayers. I thank God there are those here that understand. We may be faced with making some hard decisions in the near future. Thanks for being here for me. Sue
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 10th, 2006 at 09:50 AM
So glad that the court went along with the Dr's. Hope they have enough time with him and things start to look up for Mike.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 11th, 2006 at 02:02 AM
Sending Prayers your way Sue...

You'd think with all the technology out there these days, they'd invent a thing just like a pace maker or a insulin pumps that they could insert into them so they can't forget to take their meds.... and they only have to go to the doc's once a year to refill or something like that..

Keep the Faith, and believe the LORD works in MYSTERIOUS WAYS!!!
Posted By: Squirrel Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 11th, 2006 at 01:25 PM
Thanks all. Weezie, that's a wonderful idea. thumbup Wonder why it has't been tried??? So simple. Sue
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 15th, 2006 at 01:47 PM
sue, i've been praying for you and yours... you see, matthew is bipolar, so i know your pain.
Posted By: Jimmy V Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 15th, 2006 at 02:41 PM
Sue sending prayers my youngest son Alan is also Bi-Polar. MY adopted daughter has a son also that is too. Alan always signed himself out until last year now he is not allowed to by court order.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 23rd, 2006 at 02:06 PM
Also sending prayers!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 25th, 2006 at 02:47 PM
sue, how is mike? still praying here... for him and all who need it.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 28th, 2006 at 07:14 AM
Prayers for all the families and friends of those who lost their lives on Comair Flight 5191 today in Lexington ,KY

Sudden losses are hard and Prayers are needed.
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 28th, 2006 at 08:07 AM
Praying for everyone on that flight as well as all of their family and friends.
Posted By: patches1414 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - August 28th, 2006 at 04:20 PM
I'm sending many heartfelt prayers angell for the families and friends of all those who lost their lives when Comair Flight 5191 crashed early this morning in Lexington, Kentucky! frown frown
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 2nd, 2006 at 07:01 AM
Prayers for everyone. Sue, how is Mike?!?
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 2nd, 2006 at 01:21 PM
I just got an email from Jimmy. Please add this to your prayer list. his email:

Triss my Ex Wife Sherrie needs prayers real bad. You remember her husband Fred was in the hopsital in Hastings in June at the time they setup a heart cath. for August 31. did not do an angiogram or anything. Hew went in yesterday has to be in Lincoln next week for a triple bypass. One artery is 90% blocked one is 80 % two other are 40 to 50 % blocked. she called me last night crying and scared told her I would ask everyone to pray for them. I called and talked to fred today he said he will be out of the hospital next day and driving again in a day or so. I told him he will be lucky if the cab co. he works for will even let him drive at all. PLease ask everyone for prayer for Fred and Sherrie.
Thank you very much.

--
Jimmy
Posted By: weezie13 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 2nd, 2006 at 01:53 PM
Sending Prayers!!! kissies kissies kissies kissies
Posted By: rosequeen Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 3rd, 2006 at 11:05 AM
> Praying for you, God loves you all.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 3rd, 2006 at 02:27 PM
Just found out a bit ago that Marks Uncle Bill had to be rushed to the hospital today. They wanted to put him on the helicopter but because of the weather they couldn't, so he had a 2 hour ambulance transport.

He was sick today and then lost conciousness and they couldn't wake him up, the MRI showed he's had a brain aneurysm(sp?).....He was rushed in for immediate surgery on his brain....Bill's physically fit and only in his late 40's and it's hard to believe something like that could happen to him. We're close to him because he just lives next to Marks parents. So please could you all say a prayer for him. angell
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 3rd, 2006 at 02:30 PM
prayers always...
Posted By: Tonya Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 5th, 2006 at 02:40 AM
kissies Praying for him, Loz. Please let us know!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 5th, 2006 at 06:49 AM
please pray for hisgal2, husband and baby... i posted about what's up here
Posted By: weezie13 Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 5th, 2006 at 07:20 AM
Sent Prayers for baby and Jenn and Stephen..
kissies kissies

How is Marks Uncle Bill? kissies kissies
Posted By: Triss Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 5th, 2006 at 09:34 AM
Prayers for Mark and for Jenn.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 8th, 2006 at 08:27 AM
Well Uncle Bill is in a room in Morgantown WV's hospital. They don't know why he's bleeding. Something about they can't run tests until the bleeding has stopped. So he's in a room with the curtains drawn, no TV, nothing. I don't understand how they don't know why he's bleeding in his brain. Surely they can do something. Mark thinks he should be taken out of there to John Hopkins....I'm starting to agree. Thanks for the prayers. kissies

And of course I'm still praying for Jenn and family. angell
Posted By: Jimmy V Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 8th, 2006 at 08:34 AM
Prayers for your Uncle Bill Loz as well as Jenn and stephen. Here is a quick update on Fred Sherries Husband came through the triple bypass and the other heart corrections didn't need blood came through with flying colors and is doing fine . Talked to thier daughter Amanda then to sherrie she said thanks everyone for your prayers.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 8th, 2006 at 10:24 PM
came through with flying colors and is doing fine .
That's great news Jimmy! thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 8th, 2006 at 11:45 PM
Prayers to Marks uncle bill and your family loz, and to hisgal2 and family, and prayers to all!
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: prayers and get well wishes #6 - September 9th, 2006 at 02:29 AM
sending prayers & hugs kissies angell
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]