A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Catholic Woman 2006 Olympic Games in Turin! - February 14th, 2006 at 03:27 AM
Who here watches the games? Me does! wavey
Posted By: Thornius Re: 2006 Olympic Games in Turin! - February 14th, 2006 at 04:28 AM
I have been addicted to the Winter Olympics since I was, like 8 years old. My daughter and I even took figure skating lessons together about 20 years ago. I've always wanted to be a luger and/or snowboarder.
And I have dreams almost every night of flying like they do on the ski jumps.
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: 2006 Olympic Games in Turin! - February 14th, 2006 at 09:22 AM
Just watched curling.....that was intense.
Posted By: princessazlea Re: 2006 Olympic Games in Turin! - February 15th, 2006 at 03:30 AM
England beat Switzerland today. (Curling)
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: 2006 Olympic Games in Turin! - February 15th, 2006 at 03:43 AM
My daughter and I even took figure skating lessons together
Wow! First knitting, now figure skating?? You surprise me and more everyday Thornius! thumbup

I enjoy the olympics...I mean, you kinda' have to when that's all that's on TV!
Posted By: mrsmessy Re: 2006 Olympic Games in Turin! - February 15th, 2006 at 10:16 AM
I love figure skating. But have you noticed how much bigger the male partners are than the females. I remember seeing Tai Babalonia and Randy Gardner skate together in Boston 25 years ago and they were the same size yet he could lift her the same way the pairs did that were not matched in size. I always thought that made him more athletic.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]