A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: chenno Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 06:47 AM
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Just a few walls..going cam crazy..
Posted By: Thornius Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 06:50 AM
Looks sorta Dali-esque.
Posted By: chenno Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 06:59 AM
Thorny, Salvador Dali is my favorite painter:-)
Surrealism is my fav type of art form:-)
Posted By: Triss Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 07:16 AM
WOW Angie, those are amazing. Did you do all of those or are some your friends? I know you said you have both on your walls.

The 2nd set of pics are so intense! Lots to look at and think about.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 07:23 AM
Angie.....awesome artwork! shk

The 2nd set of pics are so intense! Lots to look at and think about.
No kidding!

(Sorry...I had to edit part of the top picture out...) lala
Posted By: chenno Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 07:40 AM
hahaha...oops sorry cindy and all! forgot about that grinnnn
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 07:45 AM
Angie - the second set of pictures -

Brian has a print on his bedroom wall here that is of a similar style. I'm going to try and take a picture of it and post it here - maybe you've seen it? It also leaves a lot to think about...

Great artwork - looks like you have very nice wallspace to display it all too!
Posted By: chenno Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 07:48 AM
Thanks Lynne...Would love to see the pic:-)
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 07:53 AM
Thorny, Salvador Dali is my favorite painter:-)
Me too!!!

I love your art Angie..but I want to see more of yours. grinnnn clp
Posted By: chenno Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 07:59 AM
Thanks;-) Christina,now that i have a dig cam, I can post soon:-)
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 08:08 AM
Angie - I am soooooooooooo glad you got the camera!
I can't wait to see more more more!!! laugh kissies
Is the bottom panel of paintings your work?

Not meaning to steal your thread by any means, and this poster isn't really like Dali, but is bazaare at the same time - are you familiar with this type of work? There's no name on the print.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: chenno Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 08:14 AM
I love that print!!!It looks like kadenski or hmmm, I can find out if you like. It is very surreal and interesting, If the print is not named or numbered it is just a copy sold.
but very cool:-)
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 08:15 AM
yeah, Angie - it was just a find at a flea market where my cousin sells socks - nothing important, but very interesting and provokes much thought. It would be cool to know the artist's name though, and to see other works if there are some.

You didn't answer - is that panel some of your work?
Posted By: chenno Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 08:16 AM
p.s. There is always a story in surreal art, the phallic objects always mean something,a long story;-) but love that print!
Posted By: chenno Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 08:17 AM
The bottom of the paintings that look like pairs, the right is mine and left is my pals..we call them sister paintings;-)
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 08:20 AM
wow Angie - 2 different people did those?!?
That's fantastic! Have you done any other work like that?
Posted By: Thornius Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 08:37 AM
Cindy. I got to see that pic BEFORE you edited it. lala
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 08:39 AM
WOW Angie!!!!!! A wonderful talent you have!! My goodness!!!!!!!!! grinnnn grinnnn grinnnn
Posted By: chenno Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 08:50 AM
Thanks...angel,sweetie

Lynee, my friend I spoke of is an amazing artist! we get together at times in the park or our homes and paint..it is neat what happens...we both studied art, surrealism mostly! but his talent is mindblowing...I will let you know THE name of print in a day or so;-)
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 8th, 2006 at 09:25 AM
thanks, Angie - I appreciate it! kissies

And you MUST share more of your work with us - waiting with baited breath! laugh kissies
Posted By: sibyl Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 9th, 2006 at 12:18 AM
that last pic made me think of someone getting lost in a book! i loved it!
Wow....great job!!
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 9th, 2006 at 12:45 AM
Wow! Those paintings are awesome Angie!!!
Posted By: Triss Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 9th, 2006 at 02:05 AM
Angie, how neat that the two of you could paint a pair like that and have them be such a eprfect match.

I was telling Dan about how cool the pics were and told him I really could easily get into the surreal art. It is just something I could look at all day long and not tire of.
Posted By: chenno Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 10th, 2006 at 12:04 AM
Me Too Triss, if you ever want to read or see more, I have a great collection of art books! tons!I could recommend a great pic book of some of the greatest surreal artist's paintings.

The movement of surrealism is very interesting as well as most movements in art,abstract,modernism..etc.sorry ranting..
Posted By: Triss Re: Some art on the walls,going cam crazy;-)Photo heavy - November 10th, 2006 at 12:17 AM
No, not at all! I would love to learn more about how it all came about and to see more art!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]