A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: angelblossom jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:38 AM
Finally we got some ready so here goes. You'd better look fast Cindy may take some pics back out laugh laugh

It was raining pretty hard on the way there and we were running late so shopping didn't get done.
We just met and went to Applebee's. Outback Steak house was our 1st choice but they didn't open until 4:30 frown

WE met Weakley 63(Brenda) in Shelbyville, she followed us down this is how Cindy found us
[Linked Image]

What do you see??
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:42 AM
and here we are,,, Glenda, Diane, Cindy ,Brenda

Windy damp weather but it didn't stop us
[Linked Image]

Cindy needed to change into her "Special" Shirt
[Linked Image]
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:45 AM
At Applebee's Food and drink and Jimmy's XXX gift Look how terrified she is to open it, barely want to touch it
[Linked Image]

But all is well It Jimmys MILD version of his home made salsa
[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:46 AM
That stuff is HOT!!!

...top of jar!
[Linked Image]

laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:48 AM
clp clp great to see that all had a great time\!!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:50 AM
You guys better watch out!
I got a whole CASE of purple rubber gloves! laugh p laugh
[Linked Image]

...and a little something to go with them! grinnnn
[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:51 AM
shk better go check my in box now\!!!!! laugh lala
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:51 AM
now just some pictures and gift exchanges Cindy gave us all baskets from the Willey store Thanks sooooo Much Cindy ! kissies

Also Kentucky and a Part of Texas now has the POWER of the purple Glove shk laugh

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:52 AM
Wonderful pics!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:53 AM
Close-up of the beautiful embroidery on the t-shirt!
[Linked Image]

...and check this out!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:54 AM
Looks like you all had a great time laugh laugh laugh thumbup and Cindys's purple gloves have been re-stocked\!!!!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:55 AM
Look at the basket Jayhawk made! kissies
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:56 AM
[Linked Image]

From Cindy's Willy Stuff store

JayHawk made these shirts for Cindy and I.. She did a fantastic Job Thanks Glenda
kissies clp
[Linked Image]

That's all for now More when I get Back to Dallas! I'm Waiting for Cindy's approval First!! lala laugh wink
Posted By: Triss Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:56 AM
Oh, those are just wonderful gifts!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:57 AM
Great shirts!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:57 AM
I'm Waiting for Cindy's approval First!!
Good girl! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:58 AM
Look at these beautiful suncatchers Diane made for me..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:01 AM
Those are so neat Cindy...she did a wonderful job on them!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:02 AM
I had such a good time!

It seemed like we had only been there for a little while, and all of a sudden it was time to go.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:03 AM
Thats always how it goes isnt it...you look forward to going and the time flies by!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:06 AM
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
I had such a good time!

It seemed like we had only been there for a little while, and all of a sudden it was time to go.
I'll remind you of that when I come to see you sometime and stay the night! laugh p

Seriously it looks like you all had a great time! Really cool shirt and suncatchers and basket! muggs

I guess you spotted them right away huh Cindy? laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:07 AM
I loves the signal that they gave you....kinda hard to miss that one laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:12 AM
Hey Cindy Take it easy on the Big bottle of JB tonight > keep the first aid kit handy, JUUUUST incase lala wink laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:24 AM
I am glad to see that you's all had a great visit together!! laugh laugh muggs
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:28 AM
The people working in Applebees probably though you were all a bit nutz

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:29 AM
I guess you spotted them right away huh Cindy?
Yep! And I think they heard me coming before they ever saw me! laugh

Hey Cindy Take it easy on the Big bottle of JB tonight
[Linked Image]
Thank you, Diane! thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:29 AM
laugh laugh laugh thumbup True there!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:32 AM
Diane got me all kinds of cool stuff! grinnnn

I thought this was a roll of skinny toilet paper...
[Linked Image]

...but it was a Jim Beam Racing t-shirt!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:38 AM
Jimmy sent this to me...a garden stake...
[Linked Image]

...and Diane gave me these...
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I had such a great afternoon!
3 hours seemed like it went by in 30 minutes...
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:40 AM
You got some great gifts Cindy!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:46 AM
You're a Robby Gordon fan now! laugh laugh laugh See now you have to like Nascar! thumbup

Really cool stuff you got there Cindy! muggs
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:55 AM
You're a Robby Gordon fan now!
That's right...and I have a t-shirt to prove it! thumbup
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 08:00 AM
It really did go by fast I couldn't believe it was 3:30 last time I looked it was 1:15 Times flies when you don't want it too .. We didn't shop because they said it would rain again and it was outside walking from shop to shop we opted out this time1 But WE did the important thing!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 08:02 AM
Yep! And I think they heard me coming before they ever saw me! laugh

WE sure did!! ........ laugh and going!!! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 08:21 AM
"I'm...too sexy for my shirt..." laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 08:31 AM
Oh...and did I tell you they (waiters and waitresses) sang a very weird Happy Birthday song to Diane at Applebee's?
laugh laugh laugh

They saw me opening all my presents and thought it was MY birthday! shk
I said "No...but it is HER birthday!" laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 08:31 AM
I love the music blaring! No other way to go! muggs

Diane, when do you have to go home?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 08:32 AM
Sing it for us Cindy! thumbup
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 08:45 AM
Not gonna do it!!! laugh

Luckily I had gone to the truck to take some presents out...and when I walked back in the restaurant I heard them singing "Happy Birthday"...so I took my sweet time getting back to the table! grinnnn laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 10:25 AM
Yeah She knew when to leave!!! I only wish I had the heads up on that one!! :rolleyes:

Loz I leave thursday evening go back to work on Monday these last few days here have been busy,, so the next couple of days will be just Chill'in and hanging out We probably will get a some shopping in tho I need some more shoes... wink laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Patty S Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 11:01 AM
SHEEZE! [Linked Image] Now I know I'm losing it!

I've been looking all over blue blazes for you guys, & finally remembered the new Member Interactions forum! [Linked Image]

I'd have loved to be here earlier when the pics were going up, cuz that anticipation is always so much fun... but I'm here now, & am enjoying the holy cow out of all the excitement of your day! grinnnn
Posted By: princessazlea Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 02:07 PM
thumbup Glad you all enjoyed yourselves!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 05:42 PM
We probably will get a some shopping in tho I need some more shoes...
A woman after my own heart! laugh thumbup laugh

Hope you enjoy the rest of your visit! thumbup
Posted By: G~mom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 06:47 PM
This is wonderful and the pics are great! Looks like ya'll had such a good time thumbup Great gifts ya'll....looks like everyone made out muggs
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 07:19 PM
i'm so happy for y'all! I want to come next time!!!!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 08:22 PM
Thank you for sharing this wonderful meeting with us here!
It looks like you all had a great time, with terrific gifts exchanged, but even more importantly, strong friendships were forged together with a lifetime of memories! thumbup flw clp
Posted By: plantqueen Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 09:24 PM
Looks like you had a fabulous time! And what cool gifts!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 09:42 PM
Willys are always a nice gift!! thumbup thumbup thumbup
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 10:21 PM
Originally posted by penny in ontario:
Willys are always a nice gift!! thumbup thumbup thumbup
OH Yea one can NEVER have too many Willys!
Now I have travel companions!! thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 12th, 2006 at 11:44 PM
How cute.....travelling Willy's!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: Tonya Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 12:10 AM
I would love to have been a fly on the wall in that Applebees! thumbup Sounds like a recipe for fun to me! laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 12:18 AM
There were Willys, gloves, lubricant and hot foods...OH and alcohol! Sounds like a recipe for fun to me!
Yep...that's a fantastic recipe! thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 12:45 AM
quote'
Yep...that's a fantastic recipe!

All i can say is.....ouch laugh laugh shocked lala lala
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Tonya:
I would love to have been a fly on the wall in that Applebees! thumbup Sounds like a recipe for fun to me! laugh laugh
What do you think the waitress was thinking when I asked her to take a couple of pictures especially of us all wearing the purple glove,, AND>>>> she had to stand on a chair to do it??? nutz laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 02:27 AM
laugh laugh laugh That is too funny!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 08:31 AM
Where is Weakley63?????????????
Did she even make it home??? Duh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 09:00 AM
Originally posted by angelblossom:
Originally posted by Tonya:
[b] I would love to have been a fly on the wall in that Applebees! thumbup Sounds like a recipe for fun to me! laugh
What do you think the waitress was thinking when I asked her to take a couple of pictures especially of us all wearing the purple glove,, AND>>>> she had to stand on a chair to do it??? nutz laugh [/b]
I hope you all gave her a big tip! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Patty S Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 09:04 AM
I thought you were taking Mr. Wonderful with you, Cindy... so how come he wasn't in any of the pics?
shk (You didn't forget & leave the chauffeur at home, did you?!) [Linked Image]

Did everybody spend the day just "Chill'in and hanging out"? I can't believe that nobody can come up with more pics! [Linked Image]
Posted By: jayhawk Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 10:55 AM

Did everybody spend the day just "Chill'in and hanging out"? I can't believe that nobody can come up with more pics! [Linked Image] [/QB]
As we said earlier, it was a very rainy day so shopping was eliminated. We decided to go to a restaurant but our first choice was closed so we went to another one. We were there about 3 hours, laughing, eating, and exchanging gifts. Then we had to head home as we had a 2 1/2 hour drive and baby who needed to go to bed.

When Diane gets back to TX she said she'll post more pictures but, I know what she hasn't posted and she better not post any more (per Cindy's approval). laugh laugh

Pictures of her entire stay in KY will posted by her later.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 11:27 AM
Where is Weakley63?????????????
Did she even make it home??? Duh
Haven't heard from her she went back in to the Artisian Center to buy something and was headed back to Shelbyville after that!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 11:32 AM
I know what she hasn't posted and she better not post any more (per Cindy's approval).
Cindy wouldn't mind if you PM'd it to me! lala wink
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 07:38 PM
When Diane gets back to TX she said she'll post more pictures but, I know what she hasn't posted and she better not post any more (per Cindy's approval).
Good girl! thumbup

(She can PM it to me so I can start editing it!) laugh p laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 10:46 PM
Feel free to post it here first Diane---really! thumbup wink
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 10:56 PM
Don't let Loz talk you into getting in trouble, Diane! lala
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 10:57 PM
Loz....are you at it again laugh laugh grinnnn
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 11:29 PM
...that's exactly how she earned that "Troublemaker" title!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 13th, 2006 at 11:30 PM
laugh laugh laugh but did she learn from you? Now i am her pupil i guess laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 12:03 AM
...that's exactly how she earned that "Troublemaker" title!
That's funny coming from the Problem Child! laugh kissies
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 12:05 AM
I have learned from the best and i "know" that you learned from the best...so how could we go wrong kissies laugh laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 04:31 AM
Loz NOOOO Way p
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 05:01 AM
laugh p laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 07:53 AM
Cindy just emailed me and said you could show it to me Diane! wavey

She said that I was the best person to look at it and edit it and stuff. thumbup grinnnn lala
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 08:07 AM
You can send them to me...I'm great at editing...just ask Thorny. laugh lala
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 08:15 AM
Cindy just emailed me and said you could show it to me Diane!
Liar! Liar! Pants on FIRE! laugh p laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 08:19 AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by loz:
<strong> Cindy just emailed me and said you could show it to me Diane! wavey

She said that I was the best person to look at it and edit it and stuff. thumbup p laugh : All in due time my friend lala
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 08:21 AM
Okay I lie, Cindy you're right---she didn't email me to tell me that.....she PM'd me. thumbup
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 08:21 AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ChristinaC:
<strong> You can send them to me...I'm great at editing...just ask Thorny. laugh p p laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 08:21 AM
Diane is gonna save that picture to blackmail me with for sure! laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 08:25 AM
It can't be THAT bad!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 08:25 AM
Originally posted by loz:
Okay I lie, Cindy you're right---she didn't email me to tell me that.....she PM'd me. thumbup
p laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 08:26 AM
Originally posted by loz:
It can't be THAT bad!
OHHH Yeah?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 08:27 AM
laugh laugh thumbup

It can't be THAT bad!
lala
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 08:49 AM
I'm sure it's a wonderful picture! thumbup grinnnn wink
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 09:13 AM
OMG GH is not the only ones that use purple gloves shk shk shk

I was watching Myth Busters tonight on TV and One of the guys was wearing PURPLE GLOVES!!

HMMMM Maybe "Myth Busters" Has something there?
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 10:35 PM
More purple gloves shk shk laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 11:01 PM
Originally posted by penny in ontario:
More purple gloves shk shk laugh laugh laugh laugh
I know Penny!! What's up with that They are ONLY to be for the GH!! lala laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 14th, 2006 at 11:25 PM
And I have seen enough of 'THOSE" purple gloves!!! laugh laugh laugh lala laugh
Posted By: jayhawk Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 05:43 AM
Diane is now on her way home. Her flight left about 45 minutes ago and my house is very quiet now. clp oops , sorry ters ters ters
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 09:34 AM
Ohhhh Very Funny Glenda p How soon you forget I have pictures of you I could post too :p wink laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 09:40 AM
Honey I'm Hooome!!

Glenda Thanks for the best Birthday EVER!! On top of every thing else my older wiser sister, You gave me the best Birthday cake and Candles

[Linked Image] kissies grinnnn
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 09:47 AM
After I met new friends in KY I felt it only right that the willys Cindy gave me got to meet Glenda Neighbor's Willy His name is Bob! Mr Cool Bob that is
[Linked Image]

One of my Willys reeeaally wanted to fly back to Dallas with me *He's the more adventurous one* so Off we are to the Airport
[Linked Image]
and rolling into the airport
[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 09:52 AM
How soon you forget I have pictures of you I could post too
p
She can blackmail both of us! laugh

So...while you were in Kentucky you turned 22?
See...that's what Kentucky does to us!

I'm really 72...and I look like I'm 49! grinnnn
[Linked Image]
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 09:53 AM
Willy Gets security XRAYED shk eek
[Linked Image]

Poor Willy needed a massage after that
[Linked Image]

* I Think I see our seats Angelblossom!

[Linked Image]

I gave Willy the Window seat First
[Linked Image]
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 09:57 AM
Willy Started Kicking the seat in front of him so I had to sit him on the aisle seat so he'd behave :rolleyes:
[Linked Image]

Then.. LAND!! [Linked Image]

And Waiting for our ride Home!!Yipee clp

[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 09:57 AM
Willy got X-RAYED!!! thumbup
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 09:58 AM
Oh, man...I knew he'd act up and kick the seat in front of him! laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 10:03 AM
How soon you forget I have pictures of you I could post too
grinnnn
[Linked Image]
Must be the Kentucky Bourbon or all that rain! lala
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 10:06 AM
Must be the Kentucky Bourbon or all that rain!
My vote is the bourbon! thumbup muggs
Posted By: Triss Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 10:06 AM
Oh my goodness, those are some great pics!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 10:23 AM
I'm tired!! I'm going to unpack and hit the hay! may be more Pictures tomarrow! lala
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 10:27 AM
Rest up, Diane...and sleep late tomorrow! kissies
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: jet plane part 2 meet and greet - September 15th, 2006 at 07:01 PM
Those are great pics laugh laugh laugh laugh thumbup
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]