A Gardeners Forum
[Linked Image]

Happy birthday, Tammy! I am wishing you seeds for your garden, rain to nourish them, sun to grow them, and happiness when you pluck them. Hope your birthday is wonderful, my friend...

Dianna
Posted By: Triss Re: Happy birthday, Tammy/tkhooper! (Do not delete.... Bill) - July 22nd, 2006 at 02:10 PM
[Linked Image]

Hope you have had a wonderful birthday Tammy! kissies
[Linked Image]

Happy Birthday, Tammy. And many more. Sue
[Linked Image]
Wishing you a veryyyyyyyyyy happy Birthday Tammy!
thumbup
Happy Birthday Tammy! flw flw flw
Happy Birthday Tammy thumbup
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tonya Re: Happy birthday, Tammy/tkhooper! (Do not delete.... Bill) - July 22nd, 2006 at 11:40 PM
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day! thumbup
flw flw
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Happy birthday, Tammy/tkhooper! (Do not delete.... Bill) - July 22nd, 2006 at 11:42 PM
[Linked Image]

Hope you have a GREAT day!!!!!!
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I hope you have a great Birthday!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Happy birthday, Tammy/tkhooper! (Do not delete.... Bill) - July 23rd, 2006 at 01:42 AM
Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy your day!
flw flw flw clp
kissies thumbup parte parte

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Have a wonderful day Tammy!!
Thankyou all for the birthday wishes. I wish I had a way to save this string on my computer. But, I'm not terribly computer savy.

You all are the best of friends and I love spending time with every one of you.

Tammy
I am not sure how to do it either Tammy, but now that you have asked, i wouldnt be surprised if you are flooded with suggestions on how to save it.
Or pm Bill, or one of the hostess's and ask.

Happy Birthday Again!!! clp
flw flw flw flw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY AND MANY MANY MORE

flw flw flw flw
Originally posted by tkhooper:
Thankyou all for the birthday wishes. I wish I had a way to save this string on my computer. But, I'm not terribly computer savy.

You all are the best of friends and I love spending time with every one of you.

Tammy
You can do it 2 ways Tammy..
Either copy and paste this whole thread onto a new email page and email it to yourself..
or go to the first page of this post and there's a little envelope "Email to a friend" or something like that.. and click on it, fill out the info on it, *ie: email address to you* and click send...
[Linked Image]

I just saw this! I wasn't here last night.

Happy Birthday, hooper! kissies

Cindy
thumbup Told you Tammy, that someone would help you and now you can keep it!
Happy Birthday Tammy!!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A Big Birthday Hug to you!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Happy birthday, Tammy/tkhooper! (Do not delete.... Bill) - July 23rd, 2006 at 06:53 AM
[Linked Image]

Happy Birthday Tammy! kissies
Thankyou so much. I'm definitely going to e-mail it to myself so I can keep it forever. Maybe I'll even find a color printer somewhere and copy it. I think it would make a great boarder for my bedroom/computerroom.

thanks all your are great.
I can't figure out how to do it. Can someone e-mail it to me. I'd love to have it.
PM me your email..
Posted By: Karrie Re: Happy birthday, Tammy/tkhooper! (Do not delete.... Bill) - July 23rd, 2006 at 12:49 PM
Happy Birthday TK! kissies
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Happy birthday, Tammy/tkhooper! (Do not delete.... Bill) - July 24th, 2006 at 02:08 AM
sorry i'm late, but i hope your day was awesome! kissies
Did someone try to delete Bill frown wink
Posted By: Fernie Re: Happy birthday, Tammy/tkhooper! (Do not delete.... Bill) - July 25th, 2006 at 03:57 AM
I am sorry I missed this.....so belated
[Linked Image] wishes to you Tammy.

Hope it was WONDERFUL!!!
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Happy birthday, Tammy/tkhooper! (Do not delete.... Bill) - July 25th, 2006 at 04:30 AM
[Linked Image]

Sorry I'm late...I am WAY behind....
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

~V~
Tammy hope you had a great birthday sent you a birthday E-Mail hope you have manyu more happy birthdays.
Happy belated birthday Tammy! This shows how much I've been paying attention lately! Duh
Posted By: mike57 Re: Happy birthday, Tammy/tkhooper! (Do not delete.... Bill) - July 25th, 2006 at 09:44 PM
Hi wavey Happy belated birthday TK hope you had a wonderful birthday.your friend in gardening.mike57 thumbup flw flw flw
Ok here I am all teary eyed again. You are such wonderful friends.

Thankyou for all the wonderful Birthday Wishes and beautiful graphics.
Oh my!! HOW did I miss THIS one????
I hope you had a very happy birthday Tammy. I love that you're here...you're an amazing person!!!! kissies
All the best today, tomorrow and forever!!!

Christina flw
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]